Employee Serving Food With Pants Pulled Down and Crack Showing - Captain D’s

I went to eat lunch at a restaurant. I ordered my food. As I was waiting, I noticed the cook that was preparing my food, bend over to get a plate or something from under the counter. He had his pants pulled down well below his ****, with the crack of his **** showing.

I asked the manager, “you got employees serving food with their pants hanging off their ****? That don’t make no sense.” The manager replied, “what you saying don’t make no sense either.” Then he turned around and walked off.

I went back to the cashier and got my money back.

Their was another customer observing the situation and heard our conversation. They turned and walked out also.

Captian D’s – 4209 Hacks Cross Rd Memphis, Tennessee 38125

For Captain D’s Representatives or Owners

Comments About Captain D’s Review: Employee Serving Food With Pants Pulled Down and Crack Showing