Calling Card Ruse and Scam by Boss Revolution - Boss Revolution

I have been having a problem with the Calling Card company Boss Revolution for the past month, and I have tried to call them, and their agents were rude, un-helpful, and could not speak clearly nor articulate themselves clearly, hung up on me, or put me on hold for more than an hour and avoiding to take my call. I wrote this piece to them, and their website did not accept my piece, which I am posting below, and at present, I have been on hold for more than 45 minutes and nobody cares, whilst I have lost thus far, $6 dollars of my $2.00 calling cards apiece.

I would like to have this problem addressed or I need some advise from the bureau as to what steps to take next. Here is the piece I wrote to them and their website refused to accept:

“For three consecutive days, I have been having problems with calling Internationally using the local access number 9142694645, and every time I have been asked for the SECURITY NUMBERS AND IT IS REJECTED, AND IN THE PROCESS I lose my two dollars which has hardly been used. The last time I spoke wit someone called Marvin, he said this problem would be solved in 20 and or thirty minutes, and now today, I still have the same problem, being asked for a security number, and unable to make a call. Some agents are rude, others are not speaking clearly, and overall I have received careless and negligible treatment from this company(Boss Revolution). I am no satisfied with the service because no one seems or is able or wants to help me. As it is now, in my home number.

The Agent I just spoke to, had an attitude and was inaudible and hung up on me. As I am writing this complain, I have been put on hold now for over twenty minutes and no one is taking care of my call… I have these complaints and am a very dissatisfied customer. so, before I call the better business bureau, I am complaining to you(Boss Revolution, to address this 9142372713, I have two dollars, eleven cents which I cannot use logged-into my local access number 9142694645. I am still holding and there is no one is taking my call now going towards 25 minutes, and the rude(some of them) agents in your employ need to be dealt with. I am still holding, and I am writing this complain, whilst holding, and still no one answering the phone…”

Up to this point, as I am writing this complaint, no one is answering my call, and have been put on hold for over 45 minutes and counting.

For Boss Revolution Representatives or Owners

Comments About Boss Revolution Review: Calling Card Ruse and Scam by Boss Revolution