Terrible don’t order from Avas Flowers - Avas Flowers

I ordered flowers for my elderly mother who is away from the family for Christmas. I asked if they would be delivered before Christmas and they lady advised me they would guaranteed.

Well you guessed it they were not delivered at Christmas and the delivery status said “out for re-delivery” what does that mean? I followed up today and now the order is being prepared…so in other words in never went out for delivery at all, they tell me it will be there tomorrow…well is isn’t Christmas anymore – like getting your brides bouquet a day late who really cares at this point?

I wanted to cancel the order all together and order from a local store and just try to get a hold of anyone, no one answers and I called my credit card company and will try to have them not allow the charge, they are working on it.

I really should have read the complaints before I sent the arrangement but of course you really don’t look for problems and they seemed by all accounts a great company. Live and learn – no more orders from anyone in my family ever again and I will be checking complaints BEFORE ordering next time.

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners