Very disgusted with this service and all the errors they have made - AT&T

i have been an At & T phone customer for 50 years with this company… I have dsl service with them, I am also the owner of this home. I have a roommate who called at & t to get a better service and they talked him into uverse, never mentioning that you cant have uverse and wifi in the same household.

At&T took my wifi off and put his on. Never once calling me to advise me of this issue. I came home one nite after work and had no wifi service. this was 4 days ago. Neither he or I knew that his service caused my service to go off.

i called At & t the next day and asked them why they would take my wifi off without even notifying me. They stated they made an error and apologized and said they would have the service back on right away….

well that has not happened, i have been on the phone with them hour after hour with no results, they keep promising me that they would take care of it. I am so upset. I pay my bill on time and due to their error i am now without wifi service :(

For AT&T Representatives or Owners

Comments About AT&T Review: Very disgusted with this service and all the errors they have made