They Are A Rip Off - American Standard Online

I joined American Standard online on January 3rd 2013, The gentleman I spoke with was very professional I should have known from the start it was a scam he went through the whole process on how the company works and of course I feel for it because to own my own home as easily as he explained it sounded good at first. I gave the 199.00 to have a list of preforclosures sent to me found several houses I was interested in sent 14 contacts letters to the home owner only to find that no one would respond.

I called the company on January 11th when I seen all the complaints from others that they were being scammed I called and asked exactly how does the company work and I was told that it is rent with the option to buy but most of these homes are not no way near pre forclosure,Now were being told I have to wait the 90 days and get 5 denial letters how do you do that when I had not even gotten one approval letter.

I am disgusted with this company to build some ones hopes and dreams and shatter them is just not fair how many people have they done this to. Most of the listing they send you, you are able to get for free, Wish I had known before I gave my credit card number.

For American Standard Online Representatives or Owners

Comments About American Standard Online Review: They Are A Rip Off

18 Comments on "They Are A Rip Off"

so this is fake it doesnt really work

Thanks I almost gave him my credit card number. when I told him I would get back with him his reply was good gosh I gotta go, lol so Im so glad I looked the company up first. Thanks for saving me.

Any real estate posted on Craigslist should send up a red flag. Most of the houses for rent by the actual owners are in some stage of foreclosure, but they want first, last and one month’s security then you get a notice from the bank that they’re taking over and you’re out…without your last or deposit.

Wow thanks for write ups same thing open promise guy wanted my 199 will give me list of foreclsd home will be able to move in ASAP etc. Bells and whistles started going off in my head this is BS all to fast etc. Told him I would get back later he even gave me his operator #. Even told me he was a consumer as well, watch out folks>

wow thank you guys i have to move by June and i got so excited when i found a home in my price range,,, when i called the number to get the address of the area Daniel was too excited to tell me about his program… his voice toned down a lil when i advised i need to talk it over w/hubby, i advise i may call back by eod today tone went back up,, gave me his number 805 751 6141 he answered all my questions but it sounded too good to be true .,]… did my research and… Read more »

I just called them and they asked me for 199.00. I said that I would rather go to their website. He asked for my email to send the list. I gave my email and said thank you. Glad that there were several postings online about their company . Pass the word around they have properties in different states.

i called them and they said the same thing that if i gave them $199.00 they would sign me up to the website and i told him i did not have the money i had to get it from my husband and he said ok here is my private line he gave it to me i asked him for it again and he gave me a different number!! lol its way fake!

I JUST CINTACTED THIS COMPANY AND "BRANDY" GAVE HER DIRECT NUMBER, IF I HAD ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS 805-452-4982!!!!! WHAT A SHAME FOR PEOPLE TO DO SUCH HURTFUL THINGS IN THIS DAY AND AGE!! HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT, DOING WHAT YOU DO? PLEASE, PEOPLE SPEAK OUT AGAINST THOSE WHO INTENTIONALLY HURT OTHERS FOR THEIR OWN PROSPERITY!!!!! LETS GIVE BRANDY A CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. SHE ALSO GOES APPARENTLY BY "BRITTANY"

Thank you guys so much for posting the truth.i just spoke with them and the guy was trying to quickly get my card info.but i told him i needed to do some research first. Im so sorry for you guys who lost money, time and peace of mind. Thank you for saving the rest of us.

so i just called them my self an got the same thing u give me 200 dollars we will give u are listings 4 apts. housing and he stated that they were located in the state of california and proceeded 2 go on but i knew something was fishy about it because he was talking 2 fast and he forgot what days they were open lol.

Thank you for all your postings! I as well was going to reply to their email with my payment of 199.00 but, after doing research have found nothing good comes from dealing with Standard Capital US. I live in PA and after talking with "Toni" found the program to good to be true. It NEVER hurts to do a little research. It saved me alot of time and grief.

I almost fell for this too! Thanks to this site I didn’t give them anything but I was really close! Thanks everyone for this site and sharing your stories. You just saved another one!

Standard Capital US seemed fishy. After their lengthy, yet professional speech, I said I needed to speak to my husband first and next thing you know all I heard was dial tone.

I, too, called "Brittany" with Standard Capital US from Craigslist. She informed me that there would be a one time charge of 199.00 to send me a list. When I stated that I was not interested in paying for a list and before I could finish my sentence, she disconnected our conversation.

Thank you all Very much!! Iam a ct resident. I was moments away from giving banking info and a light bulb went off in head. I told the wman I needed to speak to husband first and right away googled them. Tank you guys for saving me 199 I really didnt have to part with but would of due to the GREAT out cme so I thought. Have a great day.

Michelle I’m in ct also. Called them great presentation however, I’m a realtor in NY and knew something wasn’t right just trying to figure out what they are scamming on. Since I know my info I knew parts was correct. They didn’t hang up on me but gave me the op code to put in the site when I register. Which I will never do. Get a list of pre-foreclosed homes for yourself and do your own leg work and see what you can get.

I was almost suckered into this madness but decided to do some research first. They post ads on Craigslist but I noticed the location for the ad and the location once you opened the ad were two different places. This was a red-flag for me. I contacted the company and the guy (can’t remember his name) made some lame excuse for this. I began to research the web and found several people who have been scammed by this so-called company. Please, please, please, always do your research before you give any of these cowards at Standard Capital US your money.… Read more »

THIS COMPANY NOW CALLS THEMSELVES STANDARD CAPITAL US – THEY ARE A SCAM. THEY HAVE AN ADDRESS AS THEIR MAIN OFFICE, WHICH IS A FRAUD. I INVESTIGATED IT. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGH THEIR AD WAS FRAUDULENT AND MISLEADING. THEY ARE A SCAM – BEWARE!!!