ACS Legal Group scams - ACS Legal Group

Email: traviscade@acslegalgroup.com

Received an email from ACS Legal Group stating I owe $998.63 to various pay day loan companies:

—– Original Message —–
From: ACS Legal Group
To: ACS Legal Group
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:23 AM
Subject: Urgent- Final Notification on Collections

LOAN INFORMATION

Due Amount- $998.63

Loan Company- Advance Cash America

You are going to be legally prosecuted within couple of days. Your Social Security Number has been marked as Red Flag by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.

It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash America. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this e-mail, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at (302) 956-9500.

NOTE: THE MODE OF THE PAYMENT WOULD BE ONLY THROUGH MONEY PAK OR WESTERN UNION AS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY VISA/MASTER DUE TO INSECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY.

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON (302) 956-9500.

ACS LEGAL GROUP
LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS
(302) 956-9500

Copyright © 2011 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

——————————————————————————–

Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

I do not owe this company any monies. I had a couple of p****y loans, but they have been paid in full for some time. I have tried to tell these people this and they continue to call my cell phone threatening that they will send the police to my office and my home to arrest me.

I try to call back and as soon as I get through I tell them that I don’t owe them anything and ask for paper proof of any supposed loans they say I have and they hang up.

For ACS Legal Group Representatives or Owners

Comments About ACS Legal Group Review: ACS Legal Group scams

15 Comments on "ACS Legal Group scams"

I received one today as well 3/31/2014…I have received nothing in the mail nor have I had any interactions with these people..But they have ALL my personal info on this email?!?! the "attorney’s" name and number is Senior Attorney:- Steve Matthews
Number:- 215 254 5086 (how are they still sending these and getting a hold of peoples personal information?? shouldn’t they have been stopped by now??

I received the same threat which threw me into a spiral because I have not heard of this group nor do I owe them a red cent. Furthermore, I have not engaged in any criminal activity, much less become involved in any activity involving criminal behavior violating Federal. t law. Regarding their threats with federal charges, they don’t understand the US Judicial Process: Investigation, communication via correspondence and documentation (paper documents) and interviews … you do not default one day and given days to prepare for trial/settlement and then payment when sued. Furthermore, I would not take seriously any documentation… Read more »

I received the same email and I have never received any p****y loans. Although I did apply and got about a thousand phone calls, so many phone calls that it pretty much kept me away from getting any loans. Is anyone doing anything about these scams.

I got the same exact email with the same amount and when i called to ask about it the guy was like all you have to pay is $350 and it will clear up everything and i said you dont even know my name or information so how are you telling me that and then he just hung up the phone.

I received the same thing in my email.the third con in a week. I file is no not offer any form of payment until you look them up first. Or ask for the bill to be email on there company letter head first. I did this with one company I am still waiting for who they are.

Wow…. I just got the same email yesterday. However, I have a different number on mine. And when I call, no one picks up or it goes straight to a busy signal. It was in my spam folder. How do they get your email address??? In any event, I’m glad that I researched before I took any type of action. This info was so helpful!!

I just got the same email this morning,had a hard time understanding what he was saying but he sure got started on telling me how to pay!

I got the same one word for word this morning. Does anyone know who to contact to begin a class action suit for harassment? This is getting out of hand.

You r so right!! Call the ur local news media!!

I received the same letter today different amount and the sender was andrew jones.

I got the same email…exactly as the one posted….word for word as what is posted. THe one I received is from a Sharon Parker. I will be looking into how to prosecute them!

I received the same letter today and i’m going to the attorney general office about this

I also got an email in my spam folder saying I owe $663.00 to Advance Cash America. I am not aware of this company, and have no intentions of paying them anything. I work for lawyers, so bring it on. If I owed a p****y loan company, I would pay. It would never go to collections

I RECEIVED THE SAME EMAIL IN MY MAIL BOX THIS MORNING 03/01/2013 BUT THE PHONE # IS DIFFERENT (301) 476-0008 AND EVERY TIME I CALL IT JUST RINGS AND GOES TO A BUSY TONE! THE EMAIL WAS SENT BY A DAN PARKER. IM UPSET CAUSE THIS LOAN HAS NEVER BEEN TAKEN OUT, I DONT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT!

I received the same letter as well this morning in my personal e-mail box, how can these crooks be stopped.