Law Suit Scam - ACS Legal Group

CASE FILE #: N/143013/92
LOAN INFORMATION
DUE AMOUNT- $840.68
LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorporation

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.

It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with P****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:
(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1-408-837-0077 from 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON +1-408-837-0077

For ACS Legal Group Representatives or Owners

Comments About ACS Legal Group Review: Law Suit Scam

38 Comments on "Law Suit Scam"

These people have been harrasing me for over a year. They say I owe them money. It is actually the reverse. I am 80 years old
with a terminal illness. I just want them out of my hair for my remaining days.

I started getting this same harassing e-mail. The guy said he is with the US attorney’s office. I do owe on a p****y loan but that was 2 years ago. They threatened to jail me and seize my bank accounts. I told the F off.

I have gotten one of these emails at least once a week. If you reply, they won’t send you any information about your loan. If you ignore it, you receive another e-mail. The amounts change each time. Of course yours will match the amounts on other peoples emails if you search for them online. You can tell these are scams, who uses this grammar and who e-mails this crap if its real.

Just got this one today!

Due to: ACS Incorporation
Case File #: ACS/15-DK1014;
Subject – ACS Loan Reminder/Debt Recovery
Case File Transferred to ACS: October 2015
Balance Amount: $964.52

As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System, we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you a chance
bla bla bla….

I have been getting the same thing and a threat saying if I don’t come up with payment warrent will sent out for arrest what should I do

These Scammers must be making a lot of money because they are still at it. Just received two emails from them with two different case numbers but the same amount – they also go by the name of NCS Law Firm. The best thing you can do is ignore them. They are located overseas somewhere so they can’t be caught . My favorite part is where they sign the email – United States of Attorneys – LOL !!!

I got the same email but a different case number of NS0227and about the same about as everyone else.. $965.75

I got same email with different file no, but same exact amount as Case No GM 191210 they change the case no., , G/200115PA the thieves wanted $964.52 from me also, scam!!!!

just got this email from a company called ACS INC… Case No: GM-191210 Balance Amount: $963.86 Case File Transferred to ACS: – October 2014 Dear Customer, Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACS has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $2873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount… Read more »

Just got the same note above with the same case#. The note also is so bogus…it includes a section that says if you agree to this loan click below. It is mix of a threat and a loan. Dumb Dumb Dumb. Get a job!! Reported all of this to the fraud department of the police and states attorney office.

I too have received a similar email and responded asking for more information. After several emails they still had not provided me with information regarding an actual loan account but they were able to tell me my ssn, bank account info as well as a previous adress, and employer. What do I do now?

Case No: RM0826 Balance Amount: $935.76 Case File Transferred to ACS: – AUGUST 2014 Dear Customer, Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, A.C.S has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $2873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $935.76. If you settle this matter today, you… Read more »

yeah i just received the same e-mail. I replied with you have the wrong person and they e-mailed me back within minutes to tell me i applied for a loan with them and did not pay them.The creditor wants to know my intention. This is the first i am hearing about it. Any p****y loans i have I am currently paying and am not behind on anything. Should I respond back?

This is clearly a scam. Many “P****y Loan” companies sell your information to third parties (even though they are not allowed to). Scammers purchase these lists in hopes of tricking a few stupid people…unfortunately, there is no shortage of those. Here are a couple of easy ways to spot these kinds of scams. 1. The people who compose these emails write like people who never heard of the word “grammar”. I have seen mentally handicapped children write with more skill. Speaking as an attorney, I can promise you that no legit law firm would ever allow something written this way… Read more »

Their grammar is off the charts – my favorite part is at the bottom of the email signed by United States of Attorneys – LOL !!

Funny how they try to collect under 1000.00 so it doesnt need to be reported, I recieved email also, I simply stated you have the wrong person.

This is what i INC ACS 1:02 PM (2 hours ago) to bcc: me Case No. AMD-5/25928 Balance Amount: – $964.52 Case File Transferred to ACS: – May 2014 Dear Customer, Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACS has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $4203.86 against you, we request you to kindly… Read more »

Since they can’t get people to do this over the phone as I received many phone calls claiming the same thing and having been a police officer I know it is a scam and told them to go stick it. Now they are doing it by email. What a lame bunch they are.

I received 2 today, and 4 yesterday. The unfortunate part of this is that they target the elderly who will just pay it as it scares them to death. My hope is that eventually they will be caught, and put into a room with everyone they have done this to.

Elli Mussolino Canterbury

Yep, just got one, too. I don’t get scared into paying much of anything (except rent and utilities)! After reading the email, it’s so vague about what you owe and who you actually owe it to, that I knew it was a scam. I’m not some poor little elderly person who would be scared by this sort of thing. P****s me off, though.

I got that same email yesterday and I have contacted them requesting the actual date of loan and how many payments were made. I asked for paper copies of their proof and where are they physically located. They make it sound legitimate by have my SSN and other information but can not tell me the exact name of the p****y company so I can contact them directly. I do have p****y loans and am using a consolidation company to pay them off and they have advised that this company is a scam and to just ignore them. Do not let… Read more »

Hi Denise, I just read your post because I received an email from the company being complained about, but like you I do have pay day loans. Can you tell me what consolidation company youre using? Im interested in doing the same thing. Thank you

Awesome! Thank you. I was going to contact them to make arrangements.

I just received an email referencing something about fraud, etc. I don’t even know who you are nor anything about a lawsuit or any fraudulent acts on my part. I’m glad I saw this about it being a SCAM. That/this is a shame because you got honest ppl. out here trying to make a living already hard enough as is….like we need someone or some company trying to SCAM us for more than what we have, etc.

Sad. what is this Country coming to!

Just received the same email today, threatening to collect $4271.15 plus $763.42 and attorney fees. I got one similar to this last year, different company. Then in December was a victim of identity theft.

Just emailed them back and told them, "See you in court then. Looking forward to it."

just recieved same emai lfor 925.00

I just got this email. I tried calling the number and it rings then goes busy. I know for sure that I have never gotten a p****y loan so Im not sure what they are talking about. The amount that they have given me is 955.67. I dont know what it is but whoever is doing it should be put in jail themselves.