AANtv – Nothing But Crooks - Americas Auction Network

I was misled and lied to about the amenities of a condo at the Daytona Beach Club in Daytona Beach. I bought the property based on the words and descriptions by Rob and the owner of Americas Auction Network, Jerimiah Hartman. Turns out nothing they said of importance to me–the reason I bought–turned out to be true-NOTHING. The stated “pets were allowed”–they ARE NOT. Thye said there was “on-site management ” charging only 15% commission. There is NO “on-site management.

The HOA fee stated was incorrect along with info as to it remaining in place for “years” It has already gone up and I was hit with a “special assessment” of about $1,000. for repairing erosion around the pool. Their description also stated that millions had been spent of renovations–NOT TRUE. I’ve already have had major plumbing problems and had to replace a $1,000 AC unit. The place is a dump and in need of much work.

The network is without morals. I’ve been fighting with them since last July,12 without success. Looks like I will have to sue. Don’t believe what they say about property or jewelry or rugs–I’ve been stung on those items also. I consider them crooks–smooth and they act so ” aren’t we cute and nice guys”.. Most con artist come across that way and I feel like a **** fool to have fallen victim to these crooks. They stated that if they mis-state information they will return all your money–NOT TRUE. But I am going after them BIG TIME–have contacted investigative reporters and networks.

For Americas Auction Network Representatives or Owners

Comments About Americas Auction Network Review: AANtv – Nothing But Crooks

2 Comments on "AANtv – Nothing But Crooks"

I WAS JUST TAKEN AS WHILE, i WILL HELP YOU FIGHT IF NEED BE CONTACT ME sdunnrn@aol.copm

Wow, I wish I would have found your complaint before buying coins from these guys. And I have not even received the coins yet, but see on ebay that they are available for 1/2 the price I paid. Please keep me informed if you do get a lawyer. They do lie.