Jack Moore stole £27,500 - ZoomTrader

I also got scammed by ZoomTrader and jack who called me with all the big talk but was not able to provide a professional service or a site that was honest and reliable.

Zoom Trader has a system where you place a trade and a clock begins to count down to the expiration. When the clock ticks to zero, you should be awarded a win or suffer a loss. After the clock ticks to zero, you see this, “Expiring…” for at least another 30 to 60 seconds. During that time, if your trade was close, the stocks move just enough for you to lose your money.

I reported this problem to Jack at ZoomTrader.com and received an email acknowledging the expiring problem and a promise it would be fixed. It was not and I lost my money. When I brought this to Jack, even though in his own Terms & Conditions I should have received a refund, he refused and lied to me continuously, and finally in an email at the end of a long succession of pleading for me to speak to him over the phone where it would be my word against his, he replied with this:

In a message from scam artist and con man Jack (jack@zoomtrader.com) writes:

“Again, just to make sure you have understood, it does not matter what it looks like to you when its expiring, what matters is the expiry price at the time of the close.”

And unfortunately, the customer has no way of having an exact time for the trade to expire because the clock goes to zero, but Zoom Trader keeps it open until it moves to where they get your money. I urge all who have been affected by this to please come forward and report them and spread the word about them so others are not cheated out of their money!!!

If I win at the time of the expiry then i should not have to wait a further 30 – 50 seconds. Having spoken to Tradologic, the platform developers, i was told by their tech team that expiry is in realtime and instant. The minute the expiry time comes, you should be paid out at that very second and not have to wait longer.

Zoom Trader and Jack have either altered their platform or have changed their expiry times to make sure they always win.

I won over £27000 and he would not pay me my money! He has stolen my money and would not even pay back the £2500 deposit I invested when I open the account,

DO NOT TRUST A SINGLE WORD JACK SAYS. ZOOM TRADER IS A BIG SCAM!

For ZoomTrader Representatives or Owners

Comments About ZoomTrader Review: Jack Moore stole £27,500

3 Comments on "Jack Moore stole £27,500"

i just made a account there and i talked with a guy name Jason@zoomtrader.com should i be worried about a scam???

I AGREE – LOCK HIM UP!

Zoom Trader is a huge scam. This guy jack should be locked away. He stole my £400 deposit and over £600 in winnings. He is a scam artist and needs to be stopped. DO NOT TRUST ZOOM TRADER. – ZOOM DOOM!