Your security personal - The Salvation Army

Over the past number of months, the security officers, have been using their job to bully the homeless people who have been having the Austin Police Department; Called on them because of the security officers harassing the Homeless people who stay at the ARCH. They have been chasing, cussing out , and threatening us homeless people at the ARCH.

The Director of the arch has been over at The Salvation Army many times trying to tell security personal to stop calling the Austin Police Department on the homeless people. Captain Branch, Tackle and the new officers have not stopped their hurtful and demeaning harassing comments. Captain Branch has told me myself that if I send a complaint to State Wide security company. I promise I will get a lawyer and personally sue this company and its security officers. This is the last time I will be sending You and The Salvation Army this notice.

On one night security officers Captain Branch and other officers have been outside harassing the homeless, when a man died of a drug over dose; because security officers have not been doing the job at watching what goes on at night in The Salvation Army. Captain Branch has been seen on a number of times smoking crack out side behind a dumpster. If this harassing the homeless does not stop, I will contact all the news papers, and news stations about what is going on there.

The Salvation Army