NuWave PIC, What a rip-off, BUYER BEWARE - NuWave Oven

I ordered the induction cooktop sets off on the tv believing that I was getting one cooktop and cooking pots free with this purchase and getting another cooktop and pots free by paying extra shipping and handling. Thats not what happened they sent me two induction cooktops for $99.99 and $69.90 for shipping and handling total of $169.89 but no cooking utensils for either.

Called customer service and asked when my cookware would be arriving, to my surprise nothing esle was coming unless I came up with another$54.00 for shipping and handling for one set. I told them that was not the way they interduced on tv also salesperson who took my order did not explain to me that I would have to pay an additional $114.00 for the pots and utensils very confusing to say the least.

Going to look around for pots and pans for this cooktop really don’t want to keep it but will have to pay for shipping to send it back with the $ 70.00 and more shipping charges to come, they got me. Also they said they would review the call I made to order the coooktops to see if the salesperson stated all this, not holding my breath on that one either.

For NuWave Oven Representatives or Owners

Comments About NuWave Oven Review: NuWave PIC, What a rip-off, BUYER BEWARE

14 Comments on "NuWave PIC, What a rip-off, BUYER BEWARE"

I also wonder what liz was watching. The pans are clearly listed as part of the offer. I found the deception in the additional shipping and handling you have to pay for the pots and pans. My bill for the buy one get one free offer with the addition of the Grill option was $358. I was expecting around $260. Had my wife order by phone, after 40 minutes of a blazing high pressure sales pitch for everything from magazines to cruises. She did not catch the final total. I expect when they said $219 S+P she thought that was… Read more »

They got me too i placed an order for the same stuff on Friday Nov 23 my credit card was charged on Nov 24 i was told my shipment was going to be shipped within 24 hours it has been 6 days and my order is still sitting in the shipping department i told them today if it was not shipped by this afternoon I’m canceling the whole order …

It’s probably too late to cancel now.but like the other posts……..I thought I would get the"FREE BONUS ! Two Complete NuWave PIC Cooking Packages" , but I only got the two PIC’s ……..$99.99 plus $29.99 s&h for the first one $29.99 s&h for the "FREE" second one=$159.97….now when I called for the"FREE BONUS ! Two Complete NuWave PIC Cooking Packages" they want $69.99 for each package=$139.98 ….So the whole deal is going to cost you $299.95. Now if you want to send back the PIC’s they will give you a total of $99.99 back,,,,,,,,,you loose the $59.98 s&h you paid… Read more »

I can’t help bringing this up.
What about the TV stations being held responsible for airing blatantly dishonest products?
I realize that most stations run a disclaimer at the beginning or end, but REALLY, is that enough? Especially when it takes speed reader deluxe talent to even glean these so called disclaimers!
The expose News investigators always seem to dig up the dirt on "other stories", but manage to overlook these shysters – when it’s THEIR parent station collecting the advertising revenues.
I believe the stations are just a responsible for every one of these quick buck deals.
Thoughts?

BOY, AM I GLAD I READ THESE BEFORE ORDERING ! I thought it would be a great Chistmas present for my daughter. So happy I investigated further. Companies like this should have the book thrown at them in court ! We all work hard for our money and should not have to deal with junk like this. We don’t mind paying for something that truly stands up to what it claims. Too often, these products do not. Got scammed on the Green pans a few months back, also. No more ! I will purchase in town where I can return… Read more »

This happened to us as well. I even asked the lady if we get the pots and pans with it and she said yes.

Yes they are a rip off, my husband wants a refund.. And we have to wait 24-48 hours for someone to get back to us,
Just to get a refund.. I will be reporting this to the better business bureau.. And taking extra step just to get our money back… If you aren’t going to throw in the fondue set and pots.. Like it clearly says.. Then you should not advertise that.. We too taped the program, for back up. These Scams Need To Stop!!!
Plus they never emailed my husband a confirmation, like they said they would.

Thanks Leah and Ron!! So happy I read your blog re:the nuwave. They def. make it look great on T.V. I’m not sure what "LIZ" is talking about???? I heard exactlly what you and your husband heard! "or say you heard",,, I’ve been robbed before by Cindy Crawfods Meaningful beauty skincare, what a nightmare!! I hope you get them back for all the time spent-which-will affect your cell phone bill if your using one! my mins went over too.. I"m not going to order now due to how serious you sound about post! GOODLUCK! I THINK LIZ IS CRAZY!! OR… Read more »

Seriously? I’m watching the infomercial right now (which I highly doubt has changed in the last 6 days) and at no time have they said that you get the cookware with the order; just that you get the second unit. The website is also really clear on this. Doesn’t sound like you were misinfomed, sounds like you weren’t paying attention.

I just watched the infomercial and it states clearly and repetively that the cookware is included! It could not be more clear. What were you watching Liz?

looks like YOU should pay attention. Do you live in another country? Our advertisement on our tv says you get the fondu, some pots and pans, and a free second unit.

Liz Do you work for this company??? No!!!!! you are wrong….It clearly shows on the screen !!!!….. you get one full set and then said STOP… now we will throw in the other set free !!!! Just like other offers that are advertised …..I taped it and showed it to many of my friends and showed them that it was a scam…My husband and I bought 2 sets in good fait…We have called over 70 times literally and left messages after messages wanting someone to contact us and as today NO ONE has ever…called Back… This is a SCAM!!!! so… Read more »

I just ordered this Nu wave Pic, I too thought you got everything. This should be sent to consumer reports, or the BBB