The wrong spark plugs - O’Reilly Auto Parts

I have been working on giving my car a tune up and I went to the oreillys on 25526 Pacific Hwy S, Kent, WA 98032 (253) 946-6130.

Anyway, it was late and they were getting ready to close, I was looking for spark plugs for my car, and the guy sold me a box of spark plugs, and when I opened them they looked used, they actually had oil on the screw part.

I asked him about it and he said some cockamaymee story about that is the way they come, well, I know better, but never the less, I needed spark plugs.

I put them in, and it seemed like they didnt want to screw in all the way.

So, go forward about a month and I was driving and one of the plugs actually came unscrewed and my car started driving like a mack truck.

Later I got new spark plugs and looked these up on the internet and they were not made for my car.

I want a my money back, I cannot find my receipt, however, I am sure that your computer can track the purchase made, only having to look it up with the serial number or code on the box.

Really, I am not going to let this go, it could have destroyed my engine.
The guy was just too lazy to get me the right spark plugs, that he sold me some that someone had returned, REALLY?

Please contact me or contact the office and tell them that I am going to bring in the spark plugs.

H A Rogers