Shell Gas Mechanic Stole My Wallet! - Shell

Shell Gas Station MechanicTheir mechanic stole my wallet! I have a picture showing that I placed my wallet on top of a “For Sale” car at NICK Shell Station (17325 Pioneer, Artesia, California), and while taking pictures and cunningly being distracted, their mechanic stole my wallet. I noticed my wallet was missing less than 3 blocks after leaving the location, and upon returned, I was asked did I have proof. Well, I do have proof. I have the picture with my wallet on top of car and mechanic walking to my car. They are thieves. They stole my wallet, I.D.,passport and cash that I had saved so that I could purchase a used car. I had a large sum of money in my wallet because I was planning on meeting a private seller that day, but the advertised For Sale car in the Shell lot prompted me to stop. I took my wallet out intending to buy a soda and thought it was “safe” on top of the For Sale car (with my keys). I was cunningly distracted and when I left I took only my keys because that was the only object on top of the car, not realizing that my wallet had been stolen. The following day, the Shell supervisor denied that the mechanic worked there and then I was told he was off for the day. Soooo, I still do not have car and having difficulty paying rent and unemployed. What else can go wrong?? I am scheduled for surgery and will have to catch a bus to go to the hospital. I have to return the rental car.

Location of Incident:

Nick
Shell Gas / Chevron
16725 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)865-5555

For Shell Representatives or Owners

Comments About Shell Review: Shell Gas Mechanic Stole My Wallet!

1 Comment on "Shell Gas Mechanic Stole My Wallet!"

I pulled into the shell gas station at 7 till close and the attendants had locked the door. I am a regular customer at that location and another in my hometown. I do not plan on going to the station again.