RUDE and INSENITIVE driver and helper - The Salvation Army

During a scheduled donation of furniture these two jerks told the grand daughter of the person donating that all she had was junk And crap. Two of the strong dressers had stickers on them. Nothing wrong with the 2 entertainment Centers. And the couch and love seat were in good shape. The was a 50″ tv in working order But the helper said we only take Flat Screens. WOW. I will never have anything nice to say about Salvation Army. Also I will not donatr to them. Maybe they should train their help better. I am Very disappointed.

For The Salvation Army Representatives or Owners