Ripped off by bugman - Massey Services

I signed an agreement with Massey Pest Control on May 9th 2012, for pest control inside and outside my home, I was told by Angie that I was signing a quarterly agreement, I paid $ 80.00 for the first quarterly treatment, it would then be $ 60.00 every 3 months (quarterly), so my next visit would be in August 2012, on June 1st, he was back, we were not at home, a bill was in my door for $ 60.00.

I called Massey, spoke to Iris, was told I would be credited the $60.00, I just received a bill in the mail for the same $60.00, I again call Massey, told Debbie, what Iris had told me, she said “well it wasn’t credited, I’ll have to call you back”, I ask to speak to a manager, of course was not available,they in return had the sales agent Angie call me, to say we always send someone back in 30 days, and that is what starts your quarterly service, I ask well then what did I pay $80.00 for?????, and why was he back in less than 2 weeks, “that was a mistake on his part, I can send him back again”, I said “for what”, “well because he came back out to soon”, and I then said ” so you think that will make me pay the $60.00, cancel my service and credit me the $60.00.

this to me is fraud, and I want nothing to do when with them. I still don’t know if they are going to credit me the $60.00

Massey
2786 Michigan Ave.
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
407-846-6620

For Massey Services Representatives or Owners

Comments About Massey Services Review: Ripped off by bugman

3 Comments on "Ripped off by bugman"

DONT USE THEM. I HIRED THEM TO SERVICE MY BUSINESS. THEY WERE REALLY RUDE TO ME. THEY WANT ME TO PAY OUT RAGE COST. THEY DO VERY SLOPPY JOB. THEY WILL CALL THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT ON YOU IF YOU DONT COMPLY. NEVER ON TIME.

I signed a one year contract with Massey Services in Vero Beach. They came the month after it ended, someone let them spray the place. I called the company and asked them to stop coming. They billed me $90 for the one visit and told me that I needed to cancel in writing. This seems unfair to me. They also sent me a contract in the mail to sign, which i did not sign. I first called and asked them to change the bill. They steadfastly refused. I complained bitterly that it was innapropriate for them to bill me for… Read more »

I JUST RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM THE CORPRATE OFFICE OF MASSEY, I WILL BE CREDITED THE $60.00 AND I AM GIVING THEM ANOTHER CHANCE, BECAUSE THE INITIAL JOB THEY DID I HAD NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT, BRETT WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND VERY UPSET MY ISSUE WAS NOT CORRECTED WITH MY FIRST PHONE CALL TO MASSEY, WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON OW THINGS GO