Put an end to this SCAM and get this company offline! - SammyDress

I received my order from Sammy Dress and the items were not as described and cheaply made or damaged. The order was also missing two items so I asked for a refund. They shipped the two missing items which I never received.

They gave me the tracking number for the package and I contacted USPS to acquire more information. USPS stated that the package was returned to the sender. I was provided proof for the return as well as the website where all of this information could be seen online. I gave all this information to the company and they will not give me a refund.

Instead they keep asking me the same questions over and over again and are avoiding giving me a refund. This is a scam!!! Its a waste of money and time. I reported the company to econsumer.gov and you should do the same if you’ve been scammed by this company as well.

Action needs to be done to get this company offline!!!

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners

Comments About SammyDress Review: Put an end to this SCAM and get this company offline!

1 Comment on "Put an end to this SCAM and get this company offline!"

I totally feel your pain it happened to me. What I can not understand why do they allow these people to stay in business! I had to do research outside the area and found a great place in the united states with same items and cheaper prices. http://www.gigisclothingstore.com.

I also filed a law suit against sammy dress in 2013