This is just rip off by Hearthware - NuWave Oven

Just received the induction cooktop. Paid $59.90 for shipping the free cooktop and bonus cookware. All I received is the cooktop and nothing from bonus cookware and the free bonus cookwares. Had I known this would happen, I would not have ordered in the first place. This is just rip off by Hearthware. Paid a total of $159.89.

Where are the bonus?

3.5 qt Stainless Steel Pot w/ Lid
9″ PerfectGreen Omelet Pan
Stainless Steel Steamer Basket
10.5″ PerfectGreen Fry Pan
9 Piece Deluxe Fondue Kit

For NuWave Oven Representatives or Owners

Comments About NuWave Oven Review: This is just rip off by Hearthware

26 Comments on "This is just rip off by Hearthware"

SONNY MARLAR / TENNESSEE THEY GOT ME FOR AROUND $133 WITH COMITTMENT FOR FUTURE 33$ PAYMENTS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT / ALREADY GOT 33$ BANK TERMINATED THAT CARD! RECEIVED TWO COOKTOPS IN ONE BOX [NO UTENSILS] WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY OFFERED TO SHIP THE UTENSILS FOR ADDITIONAL $168.00 ADDED TO MY DEBIT CARD/ WHEN ASK WHY SO EXPENSIVE TO SHIP " THEY SAID IT WOULD COME FEDX AND SHIPPING AND INSURANCE WAS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE! THEY SAIS I "DID NOT SPECIFY I WANTED THE FREE UTENSILS WHEN I ORDERED" I TRIED TO PLACE AN ORDER LATER ON AND SPECIFIED… Read more »

Wow, thanks everyone for saving the rest of us from these crooks!

Glad I read the reveiws before ordering from them, you can also purchase one from t=
other companies.

Almost all of these tv come-ons, of every two-for-one product, says, quickly: "Just pay separate shipping and handling". So folks, you might think for a while before you order. Shipping is much more expensive than it use to be, but the charge for "handling" is what bulks it up. I can’t find the data, but I will bet that the "shipping and handling" charge probably makes a profit for the mfr/vendor. Few of these products work as advertised. Where’s all the Sham-Wow’s now? Always check the web for reviews. If you can, check Consumer’s Reports and other product evaluation sites.… Read more »

Thanks for all of the comments….won’t be ordering from them!

Same story with me. They obviously make their money by charging exorbitant shipping fees. The DVD enclosed with the cooktop is so amateurish as to be laughable. Even though you tell them you will never use a fondue set, which is neglible at best, they send it anyway and then not the other free cookware. When I called up to complain, I was told I misunderstood. I told her she could take her company and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine and that I’d be purchasing any further cookware elsewhere. They are not the only game in town PTL!

So glad I saw these reviews before ordering – gotta love the internet!

Well Folks they got me too! And I was very specific with the Order representative about what I was getting and how much it was gonna cost.
I’m giving this company 24 hours to correct things ( send me the second set of pots and pans i paid for ) or I will start a class action campaign.WHO’S IN? By the looks of things on the internet there are a lot of unhappy people out there.

count me in same thing happened to me i have a hold with payment and my chase credit card company is investigating for me !Report this to your credit card as well

Listen to al of us… Nuwave is a scam. They make their money by overcharging on the shipping.

So far I have been charged $188.98, $54.95, $43.23 & $43.23…. Interestingly enough, the $54.95 is

For shipping the second set of pans (which they apparently never ship on purpose). Please… Do yourself

A favor and do not make the mistake I made by ordering from them!

I’VE NEVER WRITTEN A BAD COMMENT ,BUT NUWAVE HAS EARNED IT… DEFINITELY A SCAM , SEEMS THEY NEVER SHIP THE FREE COOKWARE SET THEY ADVERTISE BOTH ON WEBSITE AND TV ADS.. THEN WHEN WANT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED THEY CHARGE YOU A ARM AND LEG .. A REAL RIPOFF.. AND IF YOU WANT TO RETURN IT WITHOUT THE SHIPPING WHICH IS OVER 100% OF THE PRICE . GUESS WHAT, BEND OVER AND GRAB YOUR ANKLES… BE VERY AWARE OF WHATS HAPPENING ..

Thank god that I did the right thing and looked up the
reviews before ordering. I am grateful to all that posted because you are saving people like me from a big headache. Why are they still able to sell this product?

ordered off tv buy one get one plus bonus cookware got two cooktops but no bonus my pans wont work with units.tried contacting them via telephone,internet and by regular mail to no avail.very big off

I just happened upon the infomercial for Nuwave and was surprised. My daughter bought me one for Christmas at Kohl’s. it came with a small skillet. She was able to apply all of give coupons and paid somewhere around $80.00 in full. I can’t say exactly his much she paid since it was a gift.
I do love my "little stove". From what I’ve read this is the only way to purchase one of these.

Thanks for the info. I just purchased mine from Kohl’s and it’s on sale for 89.99 minus 15% which brings it down to around the 80.00 you mentioned with free delivery!

This looked too good to be true – after reading these comments, it looks like that’s the case. Plus it mays be a lot more $$$ than it’s worth. I looked at Amazon. Induction cooktops are available there as low as $60 in lower wattages. There is a Nu Wave (new) for around $180, 2 – 3 times the cost of the other brands. Check it out. The concept seems solid, Nu-wave doesn’t

I purchased a cooktop in Nov. Sent it back.They received it on 13 Dec.I have been trying to get my refund from them and they are impossible to deal with, So I am turning it over to my credit card company to dispute the charge. This is terrible customer service where they keep my money for at least a month with no info as to when my refund will be forthcoming.

Nuwave is Not honest Thanks Karen you wake me up

I recieved the induction tops and paid 2 payments of 29.95 and another 69.95 in shipping and never recieved bounses

There return policy is a joke I returned the products over 2 months ago and they continued to charge my debit card

The infomercial is playing now and I had my phone in hand to call and make the order. But, after reviewing your posts, I now know that I can’t afford this. Per the website, the cost is three payments of $33.33 ($99.99) plus $29.95 each for shipping. This is a grand total of $159.89. I don’t know how you came up with $309.79 but if that is correct, then I don’t want it. Thanks for the headsup.

Their customer service is a joke. This is a direct quote from their web: Customer service is a top priority, and we are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that everyone who comes to Hearthware enjoys a positive experience. 99.5% percent of verified orders received by 12PM Central are shipped out of our local warehouse the same day. I’ve called twice now (plus an email message) about my missing extra carrying case which I paid for, they told me that they need to file a complaint with FEDEX. Why? I asked since the box was delivered to my house in a perfect… Read more »

I was about to buy the set plus the second set free.
What a joke. The second set and accessories are free….But the shipping and handling cost as much as a all set by it self .
What a JOKE. …….BOB fake name

my first pause was that they wanted my 3 digit security code from my credit card. I’ve made many purchases from several companies, including my local pizzerias…and they don’t ask for the code, why does NuWave need it? NEVER give out that code! And yes, the shipping…IF you get the two PIC’s at the same time, which many people do, they come in the same box. I know someone who took this box to the post office just to see what it would cost to ship it back to the company…grand total was fourteen dollars! To ship the two bonuses… Read more »
I emailed Nuwave asking how much the total cost would be. This is their answer. Precision cooktop $99.99 + $29.95s&h Second cooktop free $39.95s&h Cookware set free just pay $69.95s&h per set. So if you purchase two complete sets the total will be $309.79. SO WHERE IS THE DEAL, GUYS!!!!

Thanks for posting this Karen. I was just getting ready to make this purchase. I was planning on giving a set to my daughter and her family for Christmas and keeping one for myself, but my budget does not allow for $309.79 for this purchase. Those shipping and handling costs are ridiculous! I agree there is not deal there.