I had ordered the Precision plate, 2 for 1 deal - NuWave Oven

When I received one Nuwave PIC plate and tried it found out it would not work on my stainless steel cookware. I called immediately, the woman was very congenial, assigned an RMA number and cancelled the 2 for 1 order.

My bank statement showed a withdrawal of $33.00 by Nuwave after the said they had cancelled.

What gives? Is this a scam? I have tried to reach them via phone, but no luck.

For NuWave Oven Representatives or Owners

Comments About NuWave Oven Review: I had ordered the Precision plate, 2 for 1 deal

12 Comments on "I had ordered the Precision plate, 2 for 1 deal"

I too ordered the two for one cooktop. I received one cooktop, made two more installment payments totaling $66.66 and have not received the second cooktop. Customer service will not return my inquires. This company is positively a ripoff. I`m contacting the Ohio Atorney Generals Office today with my complaint. Exercise caution if you purchase anything from this company. Just don`t do it.

I am so very glad I read the reviews before I ordered. Looked like a great product and I sat down today to order, and thankfully, saw the reviews. Thank you for the heads up and saving me a whole lot of aggravation and waste of time.

Glad I read the reviews. I was going to order for myself and friend. If its too good to be true I guess it is.

thanks for the worning ill pass this on.

For a change I’ve read the reviews first. A big thank you for all that responded. So for me I wouldn’t touch this product at any price. Again I thank you for helping me not waste my time and money.

John

Told at least half a dozen friends about this new cooking invention. I was going to call their number to place 2 orders for a total of 4 stoves with buy 1 get one free. After reading the reviews, I changed my mind. Too bad about this company. They seems to have a good product only to ruin their image because of failure to fulfill what they advertise. Seems like they just want to make a quick buck then leave. Why not honor what they are promoting and turn a marketable product into a honest profitable venture. If I had… Read more »
My complaint is same as most everyone else’s. My mistake was that I should have read the reviews before I ordered. I ordered the nuwave pic bogo….wow….that’s not all. (supposed to be included) The extra’s with the fondue set, omlet pan, fry pan, etc was not shipped to me. Called them…left messages)sound familiar??? No return calls. When I finally got a rep they said I didn’t get the free bonus set because I didn’t agree to pay the 69.00 per set "S&H". Now that’s an additional 140.00 dollars. Never said anything on the infomercial about paying extra. While it’s such… Read more »

Dear Customer,Kindly write to us at with your name, contact deiatls and a suitable time for us to get in touch and address your concern. Yours sincerely,SBI Cards

I ordered the cooktop on the buy one get one I didn’t recieve the whole order and left three messages. I had to get my credit card company involved before I recieved a call back. The buy one get one is also a scam I ended up paying

$375.00 including shipping. I also recieved a cook book with all these garmet reciepts. I just want to boil eggs, make a steak like they do on TV, or fry a piece of salmon which are not in the cook book so it is still guess work.

i order the cook top and like everone else didn,t get all of my oder try calling no one answer you are told all are on other lines i left voice mails about six times still no return calls . all i want is what i ordered i ordered a cast iron grill and still have yet to get it this company is a big rip off .i have learned the hard way don,t order off t.v.

I though that it to good to be true. Was planning on ordening 4/two for one deals,not now.

IT’S VERY UPSETTING!!! YOU ORDER COOKTOP 2 FOR 1 DEAL,

1ST OF ALL SHIPPING IS NOT DELIVERY IN 24 HOURS. TRY SIX DAYS FOR DELIVERY LATE…

2ND OF ALL, YES RECEIVED COOKTOP PAID $169.95. IN ONE INSTALLMENT.

BUT EXTRAS WERE INCLUDED. PAN, SKITTLE, ETC.

WERE NOT INCLUDED. SO I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, SPOKE TO THE LADY, WAS TOLD THAT THE EXTRA.PRODUCTS WOULD BE, AN EXTRA

$69.95 . FEE . I WANT TO RETURN THE COOKTOPS, NOW NEED RMA #, NOW NOBODY ANSWERS IN THAT DEPARTMENT.

IT’S UPSETTING.. IT’S A SCAM…