DISH Has Unreasonable cancellation fees - DISH Network

I signed a two year contract with Dish Network. I moved and wanted to keep the services. Dish Network is unable to pick up a signal at my new location which is in the same city. Dish network wants to charge me $385.00 to cancel services even though it is not my fault that services can not be provided.

The first lady #3MR got very rude with me and said “I did not tell you to move!” This is very unreasonable to make me pay this when it is not my fault that I can not continue with my contract.

I pulled up the customer agreement and it does not have the cancellation fees listed. It has all other fees listed except for this. I want my account cancelled and should not be charged this outrageous fees.

This is more than cell phone companies charge….

For DISH Network Representatives or Owners

Comments About DISH Network Review: DISH Has Unreasonable cancellation fees

2 Comments on "DISH Has Unreasonable cancellation fees"

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ONE THING. I CANCELLED WITH DISH AND THEY TRYED TO MAKE ME PAY THAT $385.00 TO BUT IT DIDN’T WORK. BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID THERE IS NOT A CHARGE FOR THEM TO DO THAT AND WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I WAS GOING TO GO TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE TO SEE ABOUT GETTING MY MONEY BACK AFTER THAT THEY TOOK IT OUT AND WHEN I SAID THIS THEN THEY PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUT. SO DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.

Ashely, that it stupid! So you moved, big deal, they should not charge you that much because you left your old house! Did they even ask why you moved!?! That will definatley keep me from ordering Dish in the future!