Cooper Vision Rebate Sucks - CooperVision

I had a eye exam at my eye doctor. I bought contacts from him.I sent all the things they wanted for the rebate.

They said that I did not send the sales receipt not true that’s the first thing you must send. They told me to resend my receipt which I did it’s been 3 month I tried to contact them they said that they have no info on my rebate. It is sad that they did not send my $45.00 rebate that’s why I bought the contacts because that was a good rebate.

COOPER VISION SEND MY REBATE LET”S NOT PLAY GAMES WHY DO YOU GIVE REBATES WHEN YOU DON’T FOLLOW THRU WITH THEM. STILL WAITING FOR MY REBATE.

For CooperVision Representatives or Owners

Comments About CooperVision Review: Cooper Vision Rebate Sucks

5 Comments on "Cooper Vision Rebate Sucks"

Coopervision Rebate Center tries to make it impossible for customers to get their rebate, but don’t give up- that’s what they want you to do! I was unable to activate my card because of error messages. I called a different number (1-855-526-6737) and was given an excuse about the activation problem being temporary and told to try again later. I demanded to speak to a supervisor, and he told me the same lie. I told him I had seen online reviews going back years with people having trouble activating their cards, and the supervisor started explaining to me that I… Read more »

I bought a years worth and should have received $100. I received nothing. Same issue, "No Sales Receipt".
Rip off.

Got prepaid 25.00 debit card. Its a fraud! Not happy

Rebates are nothing more than another marketing scam dreamed up by corporations to sucker the public into buying an already overpriced product with the promise of a fat rebate check or debit card. The trick is that they make the consumer jump through so many hoops that he or she will give up, not find the time in an already busy schedule, or not strictly comply with the rebate’s many hoops through which to jump. COOPERVISION IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THIS CON. I sent in all my required paperwork and even checked my status online at their site which… Read more »
Rebates??? They only offer them so people buy their product, and then they don’t honor their side of the deal. I submitted all the paperwork in to them for a $100 rebate. Everything was in order and Cooper Vision sent me a rebate for $40. I contacted my vision provider as they stated they had many problems with Cooper Vision Rebates. They said they’d take care of it for me and to expect my additional $60 soon. It never came. I contacted my vision care provider again today and they were a bit gruff because I couldn’t reference the rebate… Read more »