I ordered a “trial” offer of the bedbugdefence, I knew it was going to cost $3.49 - Bed Defense

I ordered a “trial” offer of the bedbugdefence, I knew it was going to cost $3.49 , I looked at my statement and I seen where it has taken it out that day. Okay well I received my package, well not only did it NOT WORK, A month later I seen on my bank statement all of a sudden I had a charge of $41…..I called, and all they could tell me was the $3.49 was the shipping and the $41 was for the trial. well it also it says 100%Money Back Guarantee. WELL THAT’S NOT TRUE EITHER, because they refused to refund the whole amount, only $20.00….Well I went back on their website, NOW the “trial” is just for a 1piece offer for $9.95 with free shipping, so I called back and asked why was a 1piece package for $9.95 and I got a 3piece for $41….

If they are $10 a piece shouldn’t it of been around $30?? Well apparently as they told me the rest of the charges, was the charges for the “trial”. By this time i was getting very upset and told them if they couldn’t refund all my money i was reporting them to the law as a scam because i did not by far give them permission to take that much money from my account. The man told me ” go ahead, we are not a scam” I feel they are, it does not say anywhere on their website about taking $41….

I called back later on because I was going to leave a comment on their website and there’s no where to leave one even though they have some on there. a women then asked me “why do you want to leave a comment?” i replied um for my opinion…then she told me if I had a complaint then i needed to call a manager…..then she hung up on me….also there’s quite a bit of comments on their website that are exactly word for word just with different names….That should be a red flag there……Lesson Learned BEDBUGDEFENCE IS A SCAM!

For Bed Defense Representatives or Owners

Comments About Bed Defense Review: I ordered a “trial” offer of the bedbugdefence, I knew it was going to cost $3.49

8 Comments on "I ordered a “trial” offer of the bedbugdefence, I knew it was going to cost $3.49"

website advertisement is false. it stats FREE SAMPLE then tries to sell some small kit for $3.95 w/free shipping b4 they will send defense bug defense sample. can’t they be sued?

To Holly comment, First of all you have to get the product to try the product. I was charged without ever getting the product. I had to cancel my credit card to stop the charges. I didnt sign up on the site I put my credit card information in for a reoccurring charge. My only suggestion to the public is there is nothing in free. If you do any trials use a prepaid credit card. This ensures no charges to your account. I have also filled out a police report. I have proof email sent indicating no receipt of product.… Read more »

scam express! product does not, I repeat, does not work. appears to attrack the bugs. but I really think the device contains the bugs.

OK I TOO DID THE TRIAL PERIOD FOR THE BED DEFENSE & YES I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THIS PRODUCT DOESN’T WORK. I HAVE EVEN RESULTED TO PUTTING THE DISC ON TOP OF MY BED & THEY ARE STILL AROUND. I CALLED (THANK GOD I REMEMBERED) TO CANCEL FUTURE ORDERS & I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO COMPLAIN THAT THIS PRODUCT DOESN’T WORK. RIGHT NOW AS I’M WRITING THIS I’M ON THE PHONE HOLDING ON FOR A SUPERVISOR & I ALSO LOOKED UP BED DEFENSE REVIEWS/COMPLAINTS & RAN INTO THIS SITE.. PEOPLE GIVING THESE PEOPLE GOOD… Read more »

Same story they took me twice of $41.78. I stop payment today. No more payments. Kris

Our story is pretty the same as everyone else,but here is the twist…We first saw BedDefense from a so-called video on youtube..haha( they have to get you hooked somewhere) Since we had been dealing with this never-ending bug problem,we acted on this trial offer as last resort. We are 2 disabled people who had the last $3.95,the last for the month of August. Upon ordering,Tim received an email direct for a so-called phoney email address from someone named John Black. customerservice@beddefense.com. Not thinking anything of it,we sat back and waited an eternity for a package that was pitifully packaged,with no… Read more »
I’m thinking about buying Bug Defense, but decided to do some research first to see if there have been any legitimate complaints. (Keyword: "legitimate") All I’ve read are complaints from people who apparently don’t know how to read. Before buying something, you should read everything on the page. They DO tell you that your card will be charged in 30 days if you don’t cancel before the trial period ends. Here is exactly what it states (copy and pasted from the Bed Defense site): "You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $3.95 for us to send you a… Read more »

Yes bed bug defense is a scam. do not order the trial offer. They will continue to charge your card with unauthorized charges every month unless you catch it and then you will have to order a new debit card.

Not worth the hassle