Advance Cash Expert RIP OFF - ACS Legal Group

I received an email this morning from Matt Williams…ACS Legal Group Collections Manager stating I owed them $520. I called 404-382-0054 several times and every time he actually answered and I told him I never requested a loan from these people and were not paying them, he hung up on me. Below is the email I received from him. He’s a scam artist and NEEDS to be stopped immediately!!! Why else would you hang up on someone trying to resolve an “outstanding” loan??? TERRIBLE!!!!

Your account with Advance Cash Expert has been referred to my office for collection action. You are currently several payments behind on the above referenced account. The total outstanding amount on this account is $520.00.

You are hereby further advised that if payment is not received within 2 business days of the date of this issue, suit in small claims court may be commenced against you forthwith and without further notice for the amount indicated above, together with prejudgment interest. Instead of small claims court, this matter may be referred to our attorney for suit in municipal court.

As I am sure you are aware, if this matter goes to suit, all court costs, process server’s fees, sheriff’s fees, attorney fees where permitted, and other post judgment costs will be added to the amount that you already owe.

You can avoid the unnecessary inconvenience and added expenses of a lawsuit by making immediate payment to us. For any queries feel free to call us on (404) 382-0054.

Sincerely,

Matt Williams,
Collections Manager
Legal Group USA
(404) 382-0054

For ACS Legal Group Representatives or Owners

Comments About ACS Legal Group Review: Advance Cash Expert RIP OFF

12 Comments on "Advance Cash Expert RIP OFF"

It’s a scam , I would not recommend anyone to cash experts . If this number (281) 694-4641 comes up, do not answer or call.

i have recd the same above letter only i owe $654.98 but if i dont pay i will go to court and owe $4271.15. the tel # i have is 210-399-3400

Again, how stupid are these people? Don’t fret too much over their emails. Any self respecting debt collector will leave a good phone number instead of a long distance number that will cost. NEVER give anyone anything over the phone. Use a prepaid debit card that can be traced and tracked. But if you really need a laugh, play them at their own game. Ask questions and request a letter through the mail since most states require debt collectors to send a letter also. These idiots have access to lower level p****y credit check sites and listings that show anyone… Read more »

I have received phone calls from these people at work and at home, threatening me and my employer with the police showing up. I called the FL state attorneys office and my county’s sheriffs office, and they say these people are scamming people out of money with thier threats. The last time they called, I informed them I would be contacting my State Attny office about them, and the "gentleman" I was speaking with told me to "f" myself and hung up on me. Now they are coming at me in emails. Really????

collections.manager collections.manager@legalgroupamerica.com 6:39 AM (19 hours ago) Your account with Advance Cash Expert has been referred to my office for collection action. You are currently several payments behind on the above referenced account. The total outstanding amount on this account is $682.00. I have been instructed to bring legal action against you as may be necessary, which may result in Judgment. The file indicates that you have failed or refused to pay the above claim even though it appears just, owing, and correct. You are hereby further advised that if payment is not received within 2 business days of the… Read more »
I just posted and in my frustration, I forgot to post the mail I received this morning. The phone number I got was (404) 382 0054. The email read: Your delinquent account with Advance Cash Experts has been referred to my office for collection action. You are currently several payments behind on the above referenced account. The total outstanding amount on this account is $598.88. I have been instructed to bring legal action against you as may be necessary, which may result in Judgement. The file indicates that you have failed or refused to pay the above claim even though… Read more »

I received this message below as well. What is going on with this company. I think I am going to report them. Life is hard enough without undergoing undue harassment!

I just received the same email except my amount is $759 and the number is 954-990-0072 and it just says :

Sincerely,

Collections Manager

Legal Group America

I know who I got a P****y Loan from and it is them.

I recieved the same email tonight. Your account with Advance Cash Expert has been referred to my office for collection action. You are currently several payments behind on the above referenced account. The total outstanding amount on this account is $1980.00. I have been instructed to bring legal action against you as may be necessary, which may result in Judgment. The file indicates that you have failed or refused to pay the above claim even though it appears just, owing, and correct. You are hereby further advised that if payment is not received within 2 business days of the date… Read more »

I just recieved a email from Matt Williams myself and it says the same thing everyone else’s email says but mine was 575.00 and I don’t owe this company or any one that does such business in this manner so I am going to refer this to my local police dept. so they can find this group of people and shut them down. I also got a different phone number then some of the rest of you folks got. Thanks for all of those that do post on such crap when others are trying to steal from innocent people.

I received the exact same email this morning. He had actually called me to offer me the $500.00 loan. When I refused not knowing him, he became flustered. Then the emal. The number I have is #240-397-6800.

I got the exact same email from the same person this morning but with this phone number, (201) 285 2007. Seriously, I know what money I owe to whom, and he is not one of them.