ACTSPORTSITE.COM charges on credit card - Act Sport Site

ACTSPORTSITE.COM charged my credit card $6.70. Bank cannot stop the transaction, but I was able to file a complaint for unauthorized charges.

I did not purchase or have ever purchased good from ACTSPORTSITE.com. From what I read on your site, seems they pull the same scam with people…charge 6.70, 0r 8.70 on an account….multiply that by a 100, a 1,000 or 10,000 and someone is getting rich the fraudulent way!

For Act Sport Site Representatives or Owners

Comments About Act Sport Site Review: ACTSPORTSITE.COM charges on credit card

8 Comments on "ACTSPORTSITE.COM charges on credit card"

Got me for 10.70 on 7/16/2012 !

They did the same to me. I just noticed. This time is $9.20. It is so much trouble to call bank for such a little amount. Maybe that is how they decided to charge this amount.

They got my card for $10.40 as well, i called and they said that it would be back on my card in the next 2 to 3 business days, we will see!!

Me too! $10.00 charge. On hold with the bank right now.

Got this too! $10.60 charge. I’m disputing it.

this is the second time they hit my card. I even changed the card, but somehow they still charged me 10 bucks….back to the bank again…and file a claim…

There is a charge on my account for $10.60 from this website! How in the world can this be legal if I didn’t authorize it?

This is a horrible scam! I am a elderly woman living on a very small fixed income! They took medicine money from me! Now I have 67 cents in my bank account!!!