50″ Plasma Flat Screen Television - HHGregg

I Purchased a 50″ Smart Flat Screen TV on November 15, 2011 for the amount 4724.64. I also purchased a 5 -yr service warranty to go with it. From H H Gregg . 1810 Rinehart Road. Sanford, Fl. 32771. I was sold more stuff to go with the TV then I needed., and I started to have problems with the TV the second day I purchased it. I have had it worked on so many times that it came to the point that the repairman said it was successful it could not be fixed. in this case H H Gregg is suppose to buy the TV back, with out fail they will not buy it back Instead they called LG to have a different repair shop to come out and try to repair it as of today I have not heard any thing from any one. The volume has to be turn up to 60 in order to hear it the color fade in and out, and you can see on some of the movie’s that there is a vertical line across the top of the picture.

I have all the necessary documents to back up my statement. Such as dates and Names of people that I have talk to, and my repair slips and my warranty.

I hope you will be able to help if not at least this will let people know not to ever shop at H H Greg they do not up hold to their warranty s nor do they back up their merchandise
Thank you for your time in this matter
Ms. Alice Demorest