3 month wait cant wait any longer - Alverius and Company

It comes down to a situation where a person demonstrates his status in becoming great at what he does, especially if you are known thru Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and others where you want to become well known.

It starts off in letting others know about your company http://alveriusandcompany.com that you deal with wholesale prices and in order to expand as you have already done, it was suggested to spread the word to the locals to ensure that people understood what this company can do in the long run.

As a gullible desk clerk at an Inn where he was staying, he often enjoyed letting others know of what he is and how he represented himself as a driven to customer service type of individual. Due to his reputation with his company he decided to share his knowledge and offer to others to take advantage of his wholesale prices for the next customer in line.

A contract agreement was made on 9/11/12 on where if the payment in full was not made that day the price went up, so the desk clerk (myself) went ahead and deposited the full amount of $1400.00 to his Wells Fargo bank account the same day blindly thinking that he will see two laptops the week after as promised.

After that week has passed it was stated to him that the computers are backup orders that it will be coming in the week after. Then every week was the same comment in where now I’m stating to myself is this the way this person does business due to the factor of ripping off the locals on a company that’s reputable and located in NYC and Seattle.

Every time an appointment was made to pick up the supposedly item the very next day he would head to the hospital or something drastic happens where now the item is way past the delivery date.

I am now out $1400.00 plus a couple of friends which were promised as well in regards of the laptops and now this particular situation has destroyed many friendships where now because of him that he couldn’t deliver, I couldn’t deliver.

It is now 11/27/12 and he was called 11/26/12 to ensure that the item was supposed to be at hand Tuesday 11/27/12 due to a phone agreement man to man, but guess what he is now in the hospital where he doesn’t get out until Wednesday based upon what his right hand man states (secretary).

When to believe and how to believe now such fantasy stories which they will never come to an end, imagine waiting for a product for the past 2 months and 16 days in counting. What anyone can recommend, what I can do even though I have gone thru many news channels to see if help could be offered.

And to top it off he used to stay at the Inn I work at but left without paying and now owes $2000.00, so how am I lead to believe that I will get what I paid for in full at an appropriate time?

Alverius and Company (ACI)
1501 Broadway, 12 Floor New York, NY 10036
646-571-2254 | alveriusandcompany.com

For Alverius and Company Representatives or Owners

Comments About Alverius and Company Review: 3 month wait cant wait any longer

12 Comments on "3 month wait cant wait any longer"

Prove it, Alexis. If what you state is true, prove it. Otherwise, you’re a racist, dispicable liar. If you can prove I have been in and out of hospitals for suicide attempts and have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, prove it. Personally I don’t think you can because none of it’s not true. Now I tried to remain quiet and move on from all of this. Believe it or not, I have a life beyond all of this. And now that I have my babies back, there is no need to continue dealing with you. I wish you well… Read more »

I’m sorry, Sebastian.
I want to take this time to apologize to Sebastian Alverius and his company for all I’ve done. It was wrong, contained a bunch of lies to gain money from him and I was a fool. I’m apologizing because I’m seeking redemption and forgiveness from all I have hurt, even before knowing Sebastian. But I hurt Sebastian the most and seek his forgiveness for all I’ve done.

Sebastian Alverius wants to fix his problems – BEWARE?! So, a guy named Matt K. Baker who used to work in one of my companies last year is placing ads across the internet claiming I have defrauded many people in my short life span, including him. He claims he has a list of people I have screwed over recently with Consumer Electronics that I fail to cooperate with. Funny thing is, he has yet to offer that list to me so I may handle any problems accordingly. And, to be frank, I haven’t thought much beyond my mental scope to… Read more »

Customer received full refund and free gift. Therefore, ACI now considers this case fully settled and closed.

WITH REGARDS TO THE ABOVE COMPLAINT, CUSTOMER HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL. THEREFORE, THIS COMPLAINT HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED.THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANYMORE REASONS TO REVISIT OR DISCUSS THIS MATTER NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU.

Well, I’m not here to argue nor following a chain of events of what happened in this particular transaction because as I see comments are made by the minute. Based upon the owners comment “Business is Business”. In regards of the real story, the consumer waited for the computers until 11/26/12, due the fact the product could not arrive the refund was asked but then again all these issues were involved for payment made after the fact, which ended up on 3/19/13 (6 mths & 1 Wk). If waiting for a product for many months or a refund whichever is… Read more »
Karl, I apologize that ACI wasn’t able to get the product you wanted and for the amount of time it took to get your refund to you. Those months were the worst for me professionally and personally and I’m sure they were devastating for you as well. Unfortunately, we didn’t have anyone reliable enough to man the company adequately at that time; during the time I was in the hospital dealing with cancer. In addition, eight people were fired because to their inability to complete their jobs proficiently. I wish you would have informed me sooner that you wanted out… Read more »

Hey customer! If you have issues with the WHOPPING $7.00 or the additional "free gift", then return both immediately. If you do, $107 bucks would be reclaimed, which could be used to provide for charity…oh wait, providing for charity is apparently bad now, according to a certain news station, especially when the contribution is offered BEFORE doing business with a customer who must go through a news program in solving his own problems to support his family, only to purchase a computer with the much needed money..

The guys name is Karl Marttz of the Sheraron in East Meadowlands, Jersey. Definitely don’t go to that hotel!

I just tried to post a comment on the same website and they deleted my comment. Talk about the media not wanting the truth to come out! We’re behind you Sebastian.

For those who don’t know the entire story, Sebastian has cancer. The man couldn’t run his business for over three months! I worked with the man during those entire months and knows what he went through. This story personified him so poorly. Mr. Marttz knew very well that Sebastian wanted to get this thing resolved quickly. But he was a very fickle man…one minute, he would agree to a plan on waiting for his computers to come through different means through ACI, and the next minute he would change his mind and request a refund. And then he would change… Read more »