Preston Lord Enterprises Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

5 Lyons Mall #777
Basking Ridge, New Jersey 07920 USA

Company Contact: David Gates - President

More About Preston Lord Enterprises

Alternate/Additional Maxwell Gates Enterprises Business Names: Capital Enterprises, Inc. David Gates Inc. Gordon James Enterprises Maxwell Scott Enterprises Preston Lord Enterprises Warner Daniel EnterprisesFrom BBB: "Preston Lord Enterprises is an alternate name registered under Capital Enterprises, Inc. The BBB of New Jersey has received over 7,000 inquiries on Preston Lord Enterprises since October 2012."

Preston Lord Enterprises Ratings and Reports

Latest Preston Lord Enterprises Complaint

Just Want Preston Lord Enterprises To Return my money

I got a letter from a company named Preston Lord Enterprises and it say that I could work from home by stuffing envelopes and I would get paid for every letter I stuff and send back to the company preston lord.

It was a one time fee off 99.00 or 139.00 or 199.00 or 299.00 so I send in for the one for 99.00 and that was on 1/17/2014 and I haven’t heard any thing from preston lord an his company and the phone number all you get is a record saying that they have a high volume of calls just send back the form and your group pay that you would like to join I wish I could send you a copy of the letter if I had your fax number.

But any way all I want is for them to send me my 100.00 dollars back and they want here from me again and I will never do that again because any thing that look that easy now i know that it is not real.

Blanch Shepherd
4121 halldale ave apt 209
los angeles ca 90062

See More Preston Lord Enterprises Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Preston Lord Enterprises a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Preston Lord Enterprises

Consumer Comments For Preston Lord Enterprises

• dear sir, im claiming a prize about preston lord enterprizes. i would like to say that as long as i have stamped envelopes for prior companies, this company i did not receive the materials as promised. i have ordered the stapled booklet program and have ordered the advance pay and stamps encluded and $5,000 or more weekly also, im still waiting for program approval. i want to start today and please send all materials suggested and advance payof $3,000. also, i work in the library and i spend time there assembling booklets for mail too. please respond soon and i have this paper here promising full package and bennefits program. also, the program suggests eligible for $150 per hour envelope stuffing program too. please hurry and send all supplies now. thankyou, thankyou, iris campbell.