NetJobs247 Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: contact@netjobs247.com
Corp Website: netjobs247.com

NetJobs247 Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest NetJobs247 Complaint Filed

Is NetJobs247 a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingB2B Services Listing

Bogus Website For Online Jobs

so i purchased the cd that came from aramex couriers & paid RS 1350 on COD basis cash on delivery.

After inserting the cd i noticed that it was totally blank, i understood i had been fooled….

Pls take necessary action against them.

10 Most Recent NetJobs247 Complaints

Click To Search For NetJobs247 Complaints

Consumer Comments For NetJobs247

• As per Your CD support and information i could not able to earn money form any sites.
    hence take back your material (CD) and refund my money otherwise ,i will proceed cyber crime compliant against you.
    My mobile no 9742775602(karnataka) my mail id :mandveraghavendra@gmail.com

• i thought to pay for registration but i saw these peoples experience i will not go with it.

• Hi All,

This internet job opportunity is not good though there are various methods of earning money. The methods are not that much practical and If a person can sit with computer for more than 8 hours then a little can earn.

The most important thing is they have only one email address for support where they said its 48 hours time to respond but they never respond and if respond the reply would not satisfy you.

They are not giving good support and also they do not have proper knowledge.They want to make you fool by selling their CD.

• I have given a compliant and take back your CD and reverse the amount what y have collected from me.
    otherwise u will face CYBER CRIME case agaiinst you.
    G.Damodaran.

• How can I believe that whether your online working system is genuine or fake? will you provide me any guarantee ?? how one can believe that after making the payment is it working CD or a blank..After checking ur CD can i make the payment..??

• Hi I planned buying your product as I find it very easy way of making simple money, hence I filled in my details on your website. However, before completing the registration I checked your terms and conditions ( Disclaimer ) which really scared me as you have clearly mentioned that the examples you have given on your website are not 100% correct and I may end up gaining nothing but just waste my money for your CD welcome kit. Can you give any assurance that this is not a fraud but genuine plan of online earning program.

Thanks,

Avinash Singh
    Email me at avinashsingh04@rediffmail.com

• I got an email for online jobs to be done by Netjobs247.Com saying that u had to work only 3-4 hrs a day & can earn good money by simple form filling online job. for that u have to buy a cd from us for rs 1350/-

Pls take necessary action against them

Dileep c
    chennai

My mobile no 9944695469(chennai) my mail id damo_vara@yahoo.com.

Regards,

G.Damodaran.

• Hi,

I just wntd 2 ask if I cud check d CD aftr delivery & then pay d cash 2 d rspctive delivery person?

• hii yogesh,i have some queries like how genuine is ur website…coz heard many bad experience with online job sites..so i have a concern for the same…colud u expalin me more..thanks

• Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to access the CD. Please follow the quick fix solution to the same.

The CD contains one single file that is used to generate your online member account. If you have the 12 digit registration ID with you (provided on the CD cover / label), please generate your online member account by visiting the link
    http://www.ejobsjunction.com/user/register (our support partners)

Once done, the CD is of no use. You can start and access your work online via the member account itself.

Regards