Inbox Dollars Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.67 of 5
Based On: 4 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Inbox Dollars

Uncashable Checks

I have an inboxdollars.com and an sendearnings.com site I use to get a few extra dollars by clicking on their email and making a few cents or filling out surveys for a little more. It took me 3x as long to get a check from sendearnings.com but I finally did and it was refused to be cased at three local check cashing places as well as Ace Check Cashing which is well known and I have a check cashing card with them. I was told that they were not accepting any more checks from what is the CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc.

I received an inboxdollars.com check at the same time but since they are from the same company, it was refused also. I had cashed two other checks from inboxdollars.com before so this must be something recent that has started. I had to get my payments linked to a pay pal account.

To this day, though they say they have sent it, (January 23,2014) I have yet to get the total funds of $56.55. I had problems trying to get this situation resolved and it required several communications with their “live Chat” to which they told me to “have patience.” It takes patience to get the 30.00 they require you to have before you can request a check. Since I have contacted them and had issues, even though I am suppose to be a “Gold Member” they have not sent any emails. That is ok. if they are upset with me.

I just wanted to make others aware at the problem that I have had RECENTLY with getting the companies checks cashed. As I stated. I have yet to get my money.

Additional Information:

Alternate Business Names: SendEarnings.com

View More Inbox Dollars Complaints

User Thoughts About Inbox Dollars

• https://www.facebook.com/darkshadow0001 Frank Paiano

You have to go to a bank to cash/deposit these checks, it's usually the best place to do it at. Just get a bank account somewhere (usually free) and they can get you your money with no problems. I've never had any issues with Inbox Dollars either.

• joseph borman

i love inbox dollars.they have never done me wrong and ive never had any complaints or issues…..joseph borman

• Tom

Bunch Of Scammers they will start by showing money in account then they will let you take survey to end and tell you you did not qualified for it after you already took it. hence you give them what they need and they do not pay you! wasted hours of my life I will never get back

• pay me

yeah right

• spreadtheword

Meschella Brown i suggest you try out Clixsense
    they have the same surveys that inbox dollars have plus a lot more ways to earn money and you can cash out at min. $8.00 every Monday and Friday via paypal instead of the $30.00 and check method. Yeah that's right get paid twice a week.

its free to join sign up using the below link trust me i a have used inbox dollars and only cashed out once but i have made over $80.00 if you have any doubts please check out the forms and you will how awesome clixsense really is.

• meschella brown

why do I have to go through all those unessesary question just to ask inbox dollars 1 question this is a spam and it is too complicated. I went and did 5paid e-mails and they waited till I got finished and said I did not qualified. I did it and I completed it.

• CotterWeb

InboxDollars® terminates member accounts that are in violation our Terms of Membership. We are a reputable company that has been in business for more than 10 years and have paid members more than $20 million in that time. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an ‘A’ rating. Please check your junk or spam folder if you are not getting our Support Center responses.