InboxDollars Reviews

Most Recent InboxDollars Complaints

Is InboxDollars a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingCotterWeb Enterprises Inc Listing

Beware of InboxDollars Cons Bearing Free Spins

Unexpected and newly divorced, I joined INBOXdollars to make a few extra dollars to help in the struggle to get back on my feet. I had heard that when payment was requested at $30, a $3 fee would be charged unless the amount earned was $40.

I struggled through tons of surveys only to be told at the End of most of them that I didn’t qualify, but with paid e-mails, and nickels award by free spins and dogged determination, I managed to make it to $38.

I requested payment, having been told I would have several days to earn the remainder of my $40 goal only to learn that I had to reach $50! Seeing that as nearly unreachable, I requested payment. One week later, I tried to log in and found my account had been TERMINATED therefore I was ineligible for payment.

They owe me $35 Plus another $6 and change that I earned after submitting my request. This company has you complete surveys, then declares you are not qualified instead of crediting your account then scams you out of what you manage to earn.

Save yourself time, trouble and major frustration and disappointment and Do Not Sign up with INBOX DOLLARS!!! They are CROOKS!

15 Most Recent Reviews About InboxDollars

More About InboxDollars

Alternate Business Names: SendEarnings.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For InboxDollars

• cookie

Ever since I posted complaints about Inboxdollars and told you to go to the Facebook page and pay attention, Inboxdollars has been DELETING the complaints! There use to be at least 10 or more a day and since my first post, they have stopped. Also inbox has not been posting replys as well! They still have a few they kept which are under comments on a meme for surveys a couple days ago! Also there is a woman who BRAGS about the site, she has done so for a long time. She proves my point on how they PAY ppl to brag and how she earns hers! If you were able to go back in the comment section you would have been able to see what I meant! It proves my point they do not want you all to see their SCAM!!

• cookie hogan

I have been a member for a couple years now. It is getting harder n harder to earn. Pay attention!! I was making 2-3 dollars a day the past two weeks, then the site went down. They claimed for maintenance. Well when it came back up, they took away my earning abilities!!!!! Now I am lucky if I earn 60/70 cents! If you go to their Facebook site, you will see all the complaints about them and the TV earnings, videos and other chances to earn. The TV app has NEVER WORKED properly! When Inbox is questioned about this they never reply. When asked how come videos are not paying, they reply its geographical!! So they are saying only certain areas are earning on videos? Why not everyone and when does it come to other areas? They also say to use a different browser. I did that as well and now I have NO access from any other browser only my main one! I keep getting a error saying they can’t find the URL I’m trying to locate! Read their comments when they answer questions. You would think maintenance would mean to fix what everyone is complaining about! NOT!! If you see ppl BRAGGING about the site, its only the new comers who just started and they don’t know the difference!! Also the braggers are employees that get PAID to do the bragging!! ALL they care about is if you view the adds on their site. That is how they make ALL THEIR money and you get PENNIES!! PAY ATTENTION! Yes you earn on this site so partially not a scam but YES its also a SCAM because they limit the earnings of ppl they feel are making to much money on the site!!

• Of course Inboxdollars is now a big scam not legitimate reward site. Inboxdollars not just that, it is one of most complaint reward sites online with a very bad reputation.They have a very tricky way of scamming people of their earnings. They will only pay you when you earn little, as soon as you start getting a lot of referrals and earning big, they will terminate your account. We tried their website and get paid in two occasions but when we started earning big with referrals they suddenly terminate our account with about 3k referrals. We contacted them but they said nothing could be done. That they found it difficult to pay us. Can you imagine that? We will advise you to stay away from Inboxdollars.

• Cookie Hogan

I have been with Inbox for a few yrs now…they are getting more greedy as you go. If they give you one thing they take away from another! They put in a scratch off and NOT EVERYONE has it so they dropped the payout on the TV(which doesn’t work) and prohibits ppl who do not have the scratch off to earn anything. They lie about who’s winning the contest and they have employees on their facebook site pretending to be inbox members and making it seem like its the BEST THING ON EARTH.. seriously how can anyone be THAT happy on the site? OH yeah only the ppl who are NEW to the site. Sure they get all the perks. Earn on every part of it they can. Great its fun they earn until they get so many payouts then OOOPS..they stop earning so much. The surveys on medical conditions…..they are illegal!!! No one has the right to ask you about your medical issues. You every hear of the HIPPA law? The surveys are all discriminating!! They claim its because they reached the number of ppl who qualify but hmm you always get that disqualification after you give your race!!! One more that is also plain to see..You go into the offers section click on 100& free…NOT FREE most of them you get charged for to earn!! Also they are always the same ones…they never get new ones!!! Not to mention I tried signing up on some and they say I’m already a member!! Hmmm how can that be if i’m trying to sign up at that time??? An employee used my real name in comments…I had part of my identity stolen! All they care about you viewing adds!

• Leslie Reinbach

Inbox is a waste of your time. For some reason they never let you obtain enough funds to cash in. They send numerous surveys to which after a lot of work they tell you that you aren’t qualified.

• Cynthia Brown

I had been doing inbox dollars for a year.i joined their other site send earnings as soon as I requested payment from send earningstheir sister site my account was terminated I had reached 33 dollars and was to receive a 30 dollar payment. I was at 22.97 dollars at inbox dollars and they terminated my account as well and I will not receive payment from either.first they said I was outside the united States which is not true.then they said I used multiple Ip addresses which is not true then they said I used a proxy which is not true .and they will not pay me what I earned legitimately.my conclusion is they are no good they cheat people randomly purposefully and save themselves tons of money .yet they get to keep the money they earned off of you from their advertisers

• LOOKINIKOOL

Same thing just happened to me…am waiting for them to ‘get back to me in regards to this matter’ as Live Chat was not able to help. If this is not resolved, I am heading over to the FBI scammers website to report this company since part of the scam relates to money – and this would make the scam federally illegal.

They can have fun fighting an FBI investigation.

• Cynthia Brown

Good idea I am going to do the same thing

• irshad

Meschella Brown i suggest you try out Clixsense
    they have the same surveys that inbox dollars have plus a lot more ways to earn money and you can cash out at min. $8.00 every Monday and Friday via paypal instead of the $30.00 and check method. Yeah that’s right get paid twice a week.

its free to join sign up using the below link trust me i a have used inbox dollars and only cashed out once but i have made over $80.00 if you have any doubts please check out the forms and you will how awesome clixsense really is.

• irshad

try this

• peter parker

Let’s not forget the countless amount of surveys you get 3/4 through and then your told you do not qualify. It happens a Buuuuunch!!!! Do you get paid? Hell no! You can spend 2 hours answering question and not make a penny because you do not qualiy.

• peter parker

If you don’t mind making $1 and hour or less, go for it.

Or nothing

• catherine shaw-redd

I have been a member for ten years and just cashed out $205.00 again! ???They are great!

• JJ1964

I believe my account was hacked because my money (almost $45) was missing. It had been cashed out by someone else for a prepaid visa (I never cash for those). I contacted them by chat and the person seemed to almost act like I was lying. Kept asking me if I was sure the e-mail address wasn’t mine and no it wasn’t mine nor had it ever been. I cannot even get into my account some how the hacked managed to change the e-mail address and password. Now I have to wait for another resolution center to look into it. I posted on their facebook page for other members to check their account and change their passwords and not 10 minutes later my post was missing from the site

• Candice

I have been a member of Inbox Dollars for about 8 months and within that amount of time I have earned a good amount of extra cash. My only complaint with them are the shopping credits and the cash offers that they offer. Once completed they never credit my account and upon requesting assistance I get fed every excuse available. However I save every scrap of anything so ultimately they wind up having to pay me but I know they don’t like it because now they are saying that for cash offers that I need to take my issue up with the advertiser. Since they are making money from you as an individual via their website one would think that they would take the issue up with them themselves as it also doesn’t credit them, unless of course they are just running a scam which I am starting to feel like it is. If you go to the support center for the cash offers it tells you to contact support within 2 weeks for nonpayment but that some offers can take up to 30 days, yet not to wait longer than 60 days as Inbox Dollars cannot then assist you with the issue. However I recently was told that Inbox Dollars could no longer assist me, even though I complete the offers, have proof that I completed them, and done all that was required to do. They said that I need to contact the advertiser as the terms of membership state. Well those two contradict themselves immensely.

• Sahara

I’ve been a member since 03 or 04. I’ve had very few problems with inboxdollars. I would for the most part recommend them to anyone who’d like to earn a little extra cash without having to spend any money however you can earn far more if you partook in the shopping and other offers. Most issues that I have experienced with them have been easily corrected by creating a help ticket. Unfortunately they seem to have stopped paying for searches done with the toolbar, but you can still earn for searches if you visit the site. I do have issues with videos; from time to time they will continue to display quite a bit of “encrave” videos that only produce an error once clicked on. And the BET videos do not always payout. A few days ago though they sent an email earn $.25 watching a movie trailer unfortunately I have yet to be credited that amount.

Now I would make a few recommendations if there’s anyone out there considering joining inboxdollars; you might want to set up a new email address just for these types of things. Because when you first join it seems that there are plenty of daily paid emails (10 years down the road not so much lol). You can reach your first payoff pretty fast if you sign up for the many “free offers” which pretty much consist of you receiving 25 to 2 dollars just to join the many survey sites out there. (Another reason to set up a new email; you’ll be sorting through your emails for days otherwise).

All in all aside from the missing credits to my account; I would still use inboxdollars; seeing how just doing the videos, searches and a few surveys a day I have earned $22 in the last week. Without having to spend a cent.

• Rosematy W

I’m sorry so many people have had problems with Inbox,but, I have to say I’ve been a member there since 2013 and I cash out $30.(minus the $3 processing fee, which I choose) every 5 weeks without fail and all I do is surveys. Any problem I’ve had such as completing a survey and not getting credit is handled right away when I do an online chat support. I’ve made well over $600. on Inbox and feel bad that others have not had good experiences. Still, I would recommend Inbox Dollars to anyone.

• Anjanee Gray

I’ve been trying to do sweeps and it says disqualification help.

• Angela Speakman

Since reaching $29.48 inbox has deactivated my cash searches and my videos say not active in your region This is a big scam, since joining I have all kinds of spam i

• kd

I used to belong to Inbox Dollars but they terminated my account because they said I had not been active, I read the emails and do the surveys more than once a day. I rejoined recently with a brand new email address and immediately started getting a lot of spam emails that were from similar companies. I asked them why they sold my email address, they claim they didn’t. After these spam continuing, I cancelled my account and accused them of selling my email address again. The next morning, I had 67 spam in the account. I have had email for decades and never had more than 10 or 12 spam in a day. I rest my case, somebody was offended that I was onto them and signed me up for every stupid site possible overnight. This was not a coincidence. I also had the issue of not qualifying for most of the surveys, not worth the time.

• Lola Folana

i have been a member of inbox dollars for 6 years and cashed out twice..They have been good to me..

• Janet Swails

I think that many people do not understand how the site works. It helps a lot if you REALLY read the FAQ pages; they answer all of the complaints/questions that I’ve seen here. For one thing, it is not uncommon to be disqualified from a survey even if you’ve responded to a portion of the questions. If you feel that you’ve actually completed the entire survey and then been disqualified, though, that is something worth bringing to the attention of the support staff. You can do this by opening an online chat with one of the service reps (there are links for this function when you’re reviewing the FAQ); you can also write to them at

Support@InboxDollars.com. I have never had any difficulty having any of my complaints or requests answered using these methods, and I’ve been a member for at least three years. As for the comment by one member that he answered five paid emails and then was disqualified, this simply is not possible. Paid emails are simply emails that the member reads by clicking on the link provided in the email — two cents is paid for each email that is opened, and the credit is seen in the member’s account immediately after the email is read. There is no “disqualification” for these emails; only for surveys.

• J. M.

most of the time you only do the ‘prequalification’ part of the survey..not the actual survey…..as far as the guy complaining about the W2..this income must be reported when you do taxes…if you earn over a certain amount…you need to submit your SS number so they can send you a 1099…..W2 has nothing to do with this…and starting a new account to evade taxes is illegal and rightly against the rules…that being said..being a BBB member is a joke…there was an investigation into this…even terrorist organizations get an A rating with BBB…

• Cheryl Crown Kaled Stepnioski

I have been doing the surveys now for a little over week and have yet to qualify for even one survey. They say at the very end of the survey that i didn’t qualify?? so they get the survey taken and do not have to pay..It’s very frustrating. I’ve emailed them, no response. And have checked my spam folder..the Live Chat never loads

• You have to go to a bank to cash/deposit these checks, it’s usually the best place to do it at. Just get a bank account somewhere (usually free) and they can get you your money with no problems. I’ve never had any issues with Inbox Dollars either.

• joseph borman

i love inbox dollars.they have never done me wrong and ive never had any complaints or issues…..joseph borman

• Tom

Bunch Of Scammers they will start by showing money in account then they will let you take survey to end and tell you you did not qualified for it after you already took it. hence you give them what they need and they do not pay you! wasted hours of my life I will never get back

• pay me

yeah right

• spreadtheword

• meschella brown

why do I have to go through all those unessesary question just to ask inbox dollars 1 question this is a spam and it is too complicated. I went and did 5paid e-mails and they waited till I got finished and said I did not qualified. I did it and I completed it.

• CotterWeb

InboxDollars® terminates member accounts that are in violation our Terms of Membership. We are a reputable company that has been in business for more than 10 years and have paid members more than $20 million in that time. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an ‘A’ rating. Please check your junk or spam folder if you are not getting our Support Center responses.