Inbox Dollars Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Daren Cotter - CEO
Corp Website: inboxdollars.com

Inbox Dollars Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Inbox Dollars Complaint

Is Inbox Dollars a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingCotterWeb Enterprises Inc Listing

Account Wrongfully Terminated

I tried to login to my account today but was told by support it had been terminated due to 6 months of inactivity.

When I told support my account was only 4 months old the chat was ended and no further assistance was offered.

I would love for someone to explain to me how an account that is only 4 months old gets terminated for being inactive for 6 months.

Consumer Comments For Inbox Dollars

• I have been doing the surveys now for a little over week and have yet to qualify for even one survey. They say at the very end of the survey that i didn’t qualify?? so they get the survey taken and do not have to pay..It’s very frustrating. I’ve emailed them, no response. And have checked my spam folder..the Live Chat never loads

• You have to go to a bank to cash/deposit these checks, it’s usually the best place to do it at. Just get a bank account somewhere (usually free) and they can get you your money with no problems. I’ve never had any issues with Inbox Dollars either.

• i love inbox dollars.they have never done me wrong and ive never had any complaints or issues…..joseph borman

• Bunch Of Scammers they will start by showing money in account then they will let you take survey to end and tell you you did not qualified for it after you already took it. hence you give them what they need and they do not pay you! wasted hours of my life I will never get back

• yeah right

• Meschella Brown i suggest you try out Clixsense
    they have the same surveys that inbox dollars have plus a lot more ways to earn money and you can cash out at min. $8.00 every Monday and Friday via paypal instead of the $30.00 and check method. Yeah that’s right get paid twice a week.

its free to join sign up using the below link trust me i a have used inbox dollars and only cashed out once but i have made over $80.00 if you have any doubts please check out the forms and you will how awesome clixsense really is.

• why do I have to go through all those unessesary question just to ask inbox dollars 1 question this is a spam and it is too complicated. I went and did 5paid e-mails and they waited till I got finished and said I did not qualified. I did it and I completed it.

• InboxDollars® terminates member accounts that are in violation our Terms of Membership. We are a reputable company that has been in business for more than 10 years and have paid members more than $20 million in that time. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an ‘A’ rating. Please check your junk or spam folder if you are not getting our Support Center responses.