AWI Enterprises Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Alma Hissong - CEO
Corp Website: awienterprises.com

AWI Enterprises Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest AWI Enterprises Complaint

Is AWI Enterprises a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingAWImports Listing

Liars!

Posted on their Website as well as communications sent to you from them, they state “NO CONTRACTS”. I contacted Alma the President and Founder of AWI Enterprises thru text to be released please, I was sent back and this is word for word, what was sent “U HAVE 2 YR CONTRACT IF U WANT TO BE DROP PAY US THE TERMINATION FEES”. I sent back “what is the termination fee” and then in another text “And what 2 yr contract?”

I was sent back from Alma “Ibos has contract beC we hire u we spend” and then I was sent by Alma “It’s 1000″ and then I was sent “Two year working with us is the contract”. I then showed the Premier Partner that I want to sign with what was said and she was like unless you signed something that’s not true.

I then started communication thru email, (so that I would have a paper trail) in that email sent on 10/8/14, I asked for a signed copy of my contract. I received no response.

On 10/10/14, I sent a follow up email stating that when I sent first email and what I was asking for and that I didn’t recall signing a contract. I also stated that on the BBB page they state from a complaint “that they don’t have contracts and that you can leave at anytime” I asked if I needed to leave a bad review on BBB page? I asked to be contacted thru email with the information requested or the severing of my work with her by no later than Sunday, October the 12th 2014.

I received from Alma’s president@awienterprise email address this email:

Miranda:

As a CSP you are automatically required and contracted with AWI for a year servicing when you joined our company , after servicing for a year you can move to your own IBO. Currently our contract IS REVISED JUST LIKE sow CHANGE every now and then, we have new agents sign 2 yr agreement and they can leave and become an IBO> It is because we are a business just like you subscribe to a telecommunication ATT you have contracts bec we paid for your courses or a business will not survive , we do have infrastructure to build and maintain, if you are a businessman you will understand and know all these. Arise is not involve in any release or contract of any IBOS bec we hae to protect our expenses we invested on our CSPS.

On this regard we don’t drop agents here who work less a year or two based on which year they started.

I am sorry if I know this will not make you happy but we have to keep our agents we hired for hiring process is not cheap.

Good luck and Best Regards

That email did not come with a copy (because their isn’t one) of a contract signed by me, so I have gone on with my complaint thru BBB and also thru outlets as these and looking into suing them….

IF YOU WERE INTERESTED, IN THIS COMPANY PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!

Consumer Comments For AWI Enterprises

• EVERYTHING THIS PERSON IS SAYING IS EXTREMELY TRUE. I CURRENTLY WORK FOR AWI AND I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE A CHECK WITH THE CORRECT AMOUNT. MORE THEN ONCE, MY CHECK WAS HALF MISSING!! HOWEVER, SHES JUST AN IBO AND ARISE IS A GREAT COMPANY. SO YOU WOULD NEED TO EITHER FIND A NEW IBO, OR BECOME ONE! :-)

• Nunya,

I want to comment on yours because although this may be a bad (according to what you guys stated above) IBO, it is not wrong to put the money in in the first place. On the Arise platform, most IBOs ask that the csp joining pays for CSP101 which is a $99 charge, then pay for the course of the program they want (between $5 to $265). They also ask that you have or are going to purchase the equipment on which to work. Arise is a fabulous program for someone who wants to work from home and set their own hours. Other work at home companies do not give the flexibility even when they work at home. They also again do not provide the equipment. I am sad to hear that it is possible that an IBO is making the remainder of the IBOs look bad, but I can guarantee, the IBO program is a fabulous program with Arise when all works well.

• hello
      i havent gone to her yet how can i get started w your programi can be reached at 347 788 2283 txt or call’

Alisa

• I recently went thru the same exact thing yall are speaking of. My Christmas check was suppose to be $1190 but only received $600. The day we got paid I questioned her about it(Dec 15) and did not get anything back until jan 28 for an additional $256. I have since left her and became my own IBO. I highly suggest anyone who is still servicing under her to leave. If you want yall can join mine and trust that your money will be delivered on time for the correct amount. If you want to leave her, just request she drop you then you can join and existing corporation. My IBO number is 61432

• the b***h refused to drop me SO I just stopped servicing an now I just got hired at working solutions which is the same thing from home…BUT NO FEES! THEY PAY U FOR TRAINING! AN WEEKENDS N HOLIDAYS AREN’T REQUIRED…AN I CAN STILL CREATE MY OWN SCHEDULE,,, f**k ARISE! ITS REALLY ALL A SCAM ANYWAYS

• Hello. How do you get started with solutions? I am interested. I almost signed with Arise.

• How can I contact you. I have just started the process.
      kim.prater2@comcast.net 206-948-2176

• Anony I tried leaving her but she said I owe her $250 because Im leaving her, she said I have to stay with her for a whole year before I can leave. Please help!

• Luckily there are sites like this..I was gonna sign up to work for them…Thank you all for posting and saving people like me…Disabled looking for work at home opportunities, from getting scammed.

• I also noticed an ad for this company for sales people. I always check reports and reviews for companies and thank goodness it saves me so much time and $$$. I’m sorry there have been all these pay issues for this company. Maybe a bunch of you could get together, find a attorney and sue these creeps. I don’t know about other states but in CA there are laws regarding actions like this.

• The same is now happening to me also. I worked 11/30/2013 to this week 12/31. I was told I would be payed 12/30 for the days 1-15 that I serviced. I called her today and she told me I would have to wait another 15 days to be paid. Well Iam not waiting another 2 weeks that would make it 45 days. AWI and I have a statement of work that is a binding contract with the call servicing company and Iam refusing to abide by that contract until I am paid for my servicing.

• I’m sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it’s a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that’s really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, I don’t know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.

• alma is a scam artist and she’s takin from us hardworking csps ALMA N THIS WHY DON’T U SEND AN INVOICE HUH? WHY DON’T U SEND ME AN INVOICE OF THE HOURS I WORKED THIS b***h PAYED ME $56 FOR 2 WEEKS OF OVER 60 HRS OF WORK N IT WAS HOLIDAY TIME SO IT WAS PLENTY OF CALLS…THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS CHECK $56 f****n DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS OR I WOULDNT OF HAD A CHRISTMAS FOR MY BABY GIRL…IM SUIN DA HELL OUTTA DIS COMPANY MAN…ITS SLAVE LABOR N IT’S NOT ARISE’S FAULT ITS AWI ENTERPRISES… N THAT WITCH ALMA CURSE U b***h TAKIN VACATIONS ON MY DIME!

• I’m sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it’s a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that’s really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, This b8tch is making $$$$ out of people like you, I don’t know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.