AWI Enterprises Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About AWI Enterprises

Holding Invoice Pay

On October 31st I contacted Alma Hissong via text inquiring about my invoice payment due to me because I did not receive it on the 30th for services rendered 10/01 – 10/16. She replied “Il check it with the bank” I got no response after that, I then text her again on 11/01 10:16AM asking about the deposit due to me. She replied “What’s ur email Rhonda?” I replied with my email address; even though she already had it.

I text her again 11/01 9:40PM asking is she going to tell me something about my deposit due to me and why it has not been sent to me. I received a reply text @ 10:18PM from Jeffrey telling me that she is asleep and to email the pay dept if my deposit did not arrive; and that they have to escalate it with their bank but rest assured I would get the deposit once its escalated then to email him.

I emailed the pay dept on 11/02 4:17PM. I received an email from Alma 11/02 5:33AM that read “Rhonda :Your last pay has been escalated since 3 of you did not get the pay but it is on case escalation with wellsfargo. However resolution date is 3-7 buz days so please wait on or before Nov 10 should be there in your bank account.  Please refrain from texting me, email us here 24/7 should you have any questions Regards”.

On 11/08 9:48AM I emailed Alma inquiring about my pay due to me and informed her that if I did not hear anything about the escalation/status of my invoice pay by 2PM CST, that I would be reporting her and her company to all avenues available to m and contacting an attorney if necessary.

Today is 11/10/2013; I still do have my pay due to me, nor have I received any communication from Alma/AWI Enterprises; I sent an email to the Awienterprises again 11/10 12:21PM inquiring about the pay due to me and to report that it is still not been deposited.

The email I sent reads

“Hello Alma,

Today is November 10, 2013 and I still have not received my deposit. I am not sure what you are trying to do. You did not respond to my previous email sent on Friday November 8, 2013 inquiring about the status of my pay. Now I have no other choice but to take other measurements to retrieve my money and make sure your actions as a company in this matter are known. Sincerely, Rhonda”

I am not sure what is going on, but this is very disrespectful to me as I serviced this company and they are holding payment of my services for their own reasons and avoiding answering to this matter. This company has committed an unprofessional and can fall under theft of pay and violation of law that hold criminal penalties. Holding an individual pay is ILLEGAL.

All I wanted was my pay that was due in my acct on 10/30/13. This is unacceptable, will not be overlooked or swept under the rug. I want everyone to know how this company handles CERTAIN clients; because I know for a fact that ALMA/AWI Enterprises received my service pay in their bank account from the client serviced on 10/22 which she then suppose to distribute to me.

Awi Enterprises Awi Enterprises

View Comments View More AWI Enterprises Complaints

Is AWI Enterprises a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

AWI Enterprises Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For AWI Enterprises Complaints

User Thoughts About AWI Enterprises

11 thoughts on “AWI Enterprises

1. Nunya,

I want to comment on yours because although this may be a bad (according to what you guys stated above) IBO, it is not wrong to put the money in in the first place. On the Arise platform, most IBOs ask that the csp joining pays for CSP101 which is a $99 charge, then pay for the course of the program they want (between $5 to $265). They also ask that you have or are going to purchase the equipment on which to work. Arise is a fabulous program for someone who wants to work from home and set their own hours. Other work at home companies do not give the flexibility even when they work at home. They also again do not provide the equipment. I am sad to hear that it is possible that an IBO is making the remainder of the IBOs look bad, but I can guarantee, the IBO program is a fabulous program with Arise when all works well.

2. I recently went thru the same exact thing yall are speaking of. My Christmas check was suppose to be $1190 but only received $600. The day we got paid I questioned her about it(Dec 15) and did not get anything back until jan 28 for an additional $256. I have since left her and became my own IBO. I highly suggest anyone who is still servicing under her to leave. If you want yall can join mine and trust that your money will be delivered on time for the correct amount. If you want to leave her, just request she drop you then you can join and existing corporation. My IBO number is 61432

3. Luckily there are sites like this..I was gonna sign up to work for them…Thank you all for posting and saving people like me…Disabled looking for work at home opportunities, from getting scammed.

4. I also noticed an ad for this company for sales people. I always check reports and reviews for companies and thank goodness it saves me so much time and $$$. I'm sorry there have been all these pay issues for this company. Maybe a bunch of you could get together, find a attorney and sue these creeps. I don't know about other states but in CA there are laws regarding actions like this.

5. The same is now happening to me also. I worked 11/30/2013 to this week 12/31. I was told I would be payed 12/30 for the days 1-15 that I serviced. I called her today and she told me I would have to wait another 15 days to be paid. Well Iam not waiting another 2 weeks that would make it 45 days. AWI and I have a statement of work that is a binding contract with the call servicing company and Iam refusing to abide by that contract until I am paid for my servicing.

6. I'm sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it's a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that's really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, I don't know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.

7. alma is a scam artist and she's takin from us hardworking csps ALMA N THIS WHY DON'T U SEND AN INVOICE HUH? WHY DON'T U SEND ME AN INVOICE OF THE HOURS I WORKED THIS b***h PAYED ME $56 FOR 2 WEEKS OF OVER 60 HRS OF WORK N IT WAS HOLIDAY TIME SO IT WAS PLENTY OF CALLS…THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS CHECK $56 f****n DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS OR I WOULDNT OF HAD A CHRISTMAS FOR MY BABY GIRL…IM SUIN DA HELL OUTTA DIS COMPANY MAN…ITS SLAVE LABOR N IT'S NOT ARISE'S FAULT ITS AWI ENTERPRISES… N THAT WITCH ALMA CURSE U b***h TAKIN VACATIONS ON MY DIME!

• I'm sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it's a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that's really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, This b8tch is making $$$$ out of people like you, I don't know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.