AWI Enterprises Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: awienterprises.com

AWI Enterprises Ratings and Reports

Latest AWI Enterprises Complaint

Broken Promises and Wasted Time

Starting off, I researched the company ARISE to begin working from home. I found the start up was a bit expensive and it was better that I signed up with an existing IBO. That’s how I found AWI Enterprises.

Before I started the admissions process, I contacted Alma (The CEO) for more details. She responded with poor understanding of my questions as well as improper English. She pushed me into texting her. I texted her and she promised to pay for my certification course after passing the background check that I had to pay for. The pay rate is between 9-16 per hour. The training is about two months with no pay as well as a “nesting” period. I would need internet service that cost $50 per month and a landline phone costing me $30 per month. Signing up with an IBO will cost you about 10%. So Alma will get her cut first. I overlooked all this to stay home with my children.

I finally started servicing my client. Alma promises that you’ll be able to work up to 99 hours but it seems you can only work a few hours here and a few there. Mind you everyone has to pick from these hours as well so you may be left with no more than 25 hours per week. You are also promised Technical Support. You will pay $40 per month for this but they never fix your issue. I was on the line with Tech Support for hours and Alma stated that I would not be paid during that time. I’ve had many episodes with technical issues. From the beginning, Alma promised that I would be paid as long as I’m signed on.

I calculated a check worth $768 for 60 hours. I received a payment of $224! I emailed Alma and she stated that she would look into the matter. I never heard anything back so I emailed AND texted her as a reminder. She stated that based on call times the amount $224 is correct. THAT IS UNTRUE! I asked her to send me an invoice or some type of document showing me the hours worked. She never responded. I’ve tried everything. I was never reimbursed for my certification either.

This company is taking advantage of desperate individuals. You seemingly lose more time and money than anything. I have a family and bills to pay. Nothing is set in stone with AWI. You never know what is going to happen to you from one week to the next. She will tell you what you want to hear to add you to her team but once you’re in deep, you eventually take a huge lost. I actually had to get assistance from my parents for bills! I am 32 years old and I haven’t had this issue since my early twenties. I do not have the strength to pursue Alma and AWI legally but I will continue to put the word out about this scam. I don’t want to waste anymore time on these people. They only want you to stay with their team. They don’t care about you as a person.

See More AWI Enterprises Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is AWI Enterprises a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Consumer Comments For AWI Enterprises

• EVERYTHING THIS PERSON IS SAYING IS EXTREMELY TRUE. I CURRENTLY WORK FOR AWI AND I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE A CHECK WITH THE CORRECT AMOUNT. MORE THEN ONCE, MY CHECK WAS HALF MISSING!! HOWEVER, SHES JUST AN IBO AND ARISE IS A GREAT COMPANY. SO YOU WOULD NEED TO EITHER FIND A NEW IBO, OR BECOME ONE! :-)

• Nunya,

I want to comment on yours because although this may be a bad (according to what you guys stated above) IBO, it is not wrong to put the money in in the first place. On the Arise platform, most IBOs ask that the csp joining pays for CSP101 which is a $99 charge, then pay for the course of the program they want (between $5 to $265). They also ask that you have or are going to purchase the equipment on which to work. Arise is a fabulous program for someone who wants to work from home and set their own hours. Other work at home companies do not give the flexibility even when they work at home. They also again do not provide the equipment. I am sad to hear that it is possible that an IBO is making the remainder of the IBOs look bad, but I can guarantee, the IBO program is a fabulous program with Arise when all works well.

• hello
      i havent gone to her yet how can i get started w your programi can be reached at 347 788 2283 txt or call’

Alisa

• I recently went thru the same exact thing yall are speaking of. My Christmas check was suppose to be $1190 but only received $600. The day we got paid I questioned her about it(Dec 15) and did not get anything back until jan 28 for an additional $256. I have since left her and became my own IBO. I highly suggest anyone who is still servicing under her to leave. If you want yall can join mine and trust that your money will be delivered on time for the correct amount. If you want to leave her, just request she drop you then you can join and existing corporation. My IBO number is 61432

• the b***h refused to drop me SO I just stopped servicing an now I just got hired at working solutions which is the same thing from home…BUT NO FEES! THEY PAY U FOR TRAINING! AN WEEKENDS N HOLIDAYS AREN’T REQUIRED…AN I CAN STILL CREATE MY OWN SCHEDULE,,, f**k ARISE! ITS REALLY ALL A SCAM ANYWAYS

• Hello. How do you get started with solutions? I am interested. I almost signed with Arise.

• How can I contact you. I have just started the process.
      kim.prater2@comcast.net 206-948-2176

• Anony I tried leaving her but she said I owe her $250 because Im leaving her, she said I have to stay with her for a whole year before I can leave. Please help!

• Luckily there are sites like this..I was gonna sign up to work for them…Thank you all for posting and saving people like me…Disabled looking for work at home opportunities, from getting scammed.

• I also noticed an ad for this company for sales people. I always check reports and reviews for companies and thank goodness it saves me so much time and $$$. I’m sorry there have been all these pay issues for this company. Maybe a bunch of you could get together, find a attorney and sue these creeps. I don’t know about other states but in CA there are laws regarding actions like this.

• The same is now happening to me also. I worked 11/30/2013 to this week 12/31. I was told I would be payed 12/30 for the days 1-15 that I serviced. I called her today and she told me I would have to wait another 15 days to be paid. Well Iam not waiting another 2 weeks that would make it 45 days. AWI and I have a statement of work that is a binding contract with the call servicing company and Iam refusing to abide by that contract until I am paid for my servicing.

• I’m sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it’s a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that’s really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, I don’t know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.

• alma is a scam artist and she’s takin from us hardworking csps ALMA N THIS WHY DON’T U SEND AN INVOICE HUH? WHY DON’T U SEND ME AN INVOICE OF THE HOURS I WORKED THIS b***h PAYED ME $56 FOR 2 WEEKS OF OVER 60 HRS OF WORK N IT WAS HOLIDAY TIME SO IT WAS PLENTY OF CALLS…THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS CHECK $56 f****n DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS OR I WOULDNT OF HAD A CHRISTMAS FOR MY BABY GIRL…IM SUIN DA HELL OUTTA DIS COMPANY MAN…ITS SLAVE LABOR N IT’S NOT ARISE’S FAULT ITS AWI ENTERPRISES… N THAT WITCH ALMA CURSE U b***h TAKIN VACATIONS ON MY DIME!

• I’m sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it’s a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that’s really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, This b8tch is making $$$$ out of people like you, I don’t know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.