AWI Enterprises Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Alma Hissong - CEO
Corp Website: awienterprises.com

AWI Enterprises Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest AWI Enterprises Complaint

Is AWI Enterprises a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingAWImports Listing

Has not paid me

I have worked for Alma and Jeff for 5 years and have never had a problem with getting paid until January 2015 when I noticed that my hours were shorted and I advised Alma of this. She said her “famous” words ” don’t worry sis I will look into this for you and make it right”.

Well its now April and same this has continued to happen.

I have DEMANDED that she pay me in full to the tune of $1300.00 but she keeps saying that they do not owe me that much and my calculations are off. I keep track of ALL my hours and know that this is a bunch of BS.

AWI Enterprises – ariseportal@1awi.com highlands ranch CO | 720-480-5086 | 1awi.com

Consumer Comments For AWI Enterprises

• Yes, AWI is a fraudulent company! I have worked for them and never received all the money I earned. Now, at the end of February, 2015, I still have not received a 1099 from this company. They are required, by law, to send out 1099s no later than January 31.

• i have the same issues with them terminated because i requested payment. No they will not respond regarding 1099. This company needs to be brought to justice they prey on people. Use you to work then dont pay and try to hold you into a contract when you dont work after being unpaid they blackball you.

• EVERYTHING THIS PERSON IS SAYING IS EXTREMELY TRUE. I CURRENTLY WORK FOR AWI AND I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE A CHECK WITH THE CORRECT AMOUNT. MORE THEN ONCE, MY CHECK WAS HALF MISSING!! HOWEVER, SHES JUST AN IBO AND ARISE IS A GREAT COMPANY. SO YOU WOULD NEED TO EITHER FIND A NEW IBO, OR BECOME ONE! :-)

• Nunya,

I want to comment on yours because although this may be a bad (according to what you guys stated above) IBO, it is not wrong to put the money in in the first place. On the Arise platform, most IBOs ask that the csp joining pays for CSP101 which is a $99 charge, then pay for the course of the program they want (between $5 to $265). They also ask that you have or are going to purchase the equipment on which to work. Arise is a fabulous program for someone who wants to work from home and set their own hours. Other work at home companies do not give the flexibility even when they work at home. They also again do not provide the equipment. I am sad to hear that it is possible that an IBO is making the remainder of the IBOs look bad, but I can guarantee, the IBO program is a fabulous program with Arise when all works well.

• hello
      i havent gone to her yet how can i get started w your programi can be reached at 347 788 2283 txt or call’

Alisa

• I recently went thru the same exact thing yall are speaking of. My Christmas check was suppose to be $1190 but only received $600. The day we got paid I questioned her about it(Dec 15) and did not get anything back until jan 28 for an additional $256. I have since left her and became my own IBO. I highly suggest anyone who is still servicing under her to leave. If you want yall can join mine and trust that your money will be delivered on time for the correct amount. If you want to leave her, just request she drop you then you can join and existing corporation. My IBO number is 61432

• the b***h refused to drop me SO I just stopped servicing an now I just got hired at working solutions which is the same thing from home…BUT NO FEES! THEY PAY U FOR TRAINING! AN WEEKENDS N HOLIDAYS AREN’T REQUIRED…AN I CAN STILL CREATE MY OWN SCHEDULE,,, f**k ARISE! ITS REALLY ALL A SCAM ANYWAYS

• Hello. How do you get started with solutions? I am interested. I almost signed with Arise.

• How can I contact you. I have just started the process.
      kim.prater2@comcast.net 206-948-2176

• Anony I tried leaving her but she said I owe her $250 because Im leaving her, she said I have to stay with her for a whole year before I can leave. Please help!

• Luckily there are sites like this..I was gonna sign up to work for them…Thank you all for posting and saving people like me…Disabled looking for work at home opportunities, from getting scammed.

• I also noticed an ad for this company for sales people. I always check reports and reviews for companies and thank goodness it saves me so much time and $$$. I’m sorry there have been all these pay issues for this company. Maybe a bunch of you could get together, find a attorney and sue these creeps. I don’t know about other states but in CA there are laws regarding actions like this.

• The same is now happening to me also. I worked 11/30/2013 to this week 12/31. I was told I would be payed 12/30 for the days 1-15 that I serviced. I called her today and she told me I would have to wait another 15 days to be paid. Well Iam not waiting another 2 weeks that would make it 45 days. AWI and I have a statement of work that is a binding contract with the call servicing company and Iam refusing to abide by that contract until I am paid for my servicing.

• I’m sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it’s a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that’s really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, I don’t know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.

• alma is a scam artist and she’s takin from us hardworking csps ALMA N THIS WHY DON’T U SEND AN INVOICE HUH? WHY DON’T U SEND ME AN INVOICE OF THE HOURS I WORKED THIS b***h PAYED ME $56 FOR 2 WEEKS OF OVER 60 HRS OF WORK N IT WAS HOLIDAY TIME SO IT WAS PLENTY OF CALLS…THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS CHECK $56 f****n DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS OR I WOULDNT OF HAD A CHRISTMAS FOR MY BABY GIRL…IM SUIN DA HELL OUTTA DIS COMPANY MAN…ITS SLAVE LABOR N IT’S NOT ARISE’S FAULT ITS AWI ENTERPRISES… N THAT WITCH ALMA CURSE U b***h TAKIN VACATIONS ON MY DIME!

• I’m sorry you and Rhonda went through this horrible experience. I was going to join but not anymore, It looks like a scam anyway because normally when you are looking for a job, they are supposed to pay you and provide equipment but these people want you to provide all of the equipment which is bogus. Anytime you have to have money coming out of your pocket first that is a sure sign it’s a scam. I hope you guys get your money back and that’s really messed up that you work all of those hours and just got 65 bucks, This b8tch is making $$$$ out of people like you, I don’t know how this Alma b***h can sleep at nite but trust me she will get hers one day, she will cross the wrong person and sh8t will hit the fan.