Ask Gfk Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Email: info@gfkamerica.com
Company Contact: David Krajicek - CEO
Corp Website: askgfk.us

More About Ask Gfk

Alternate Business Names: GFK Research Group | GfK Custom Research LLC | GfK Strategic Innovation | Globaltivity | GfK Custom Research North America

Ask Gfk Ratings and Reports

Latest Ask Gfk Complaint Filed

Problems with ASK GFK redeeming points to surveyrewardplace.com

I redeemed 7500 points on 8/28/2013 with ask GFK which goes to a third party to surveyrewardplace.Com and it has been month still haven’t received my points transferred over.

I emailed company twice, said it took two weeks published on website. Then emailed 2nd time, then said it would take a month.

Now a month later and still no points have been transferred. I feel like their running a scam company and not legitimate. If so they would have honored their word.

More Ask Gfk Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Ask Gfk a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Ask Gfk

Click To Search For Ask Gfk Complaints

Consumer Comments For Ask Gfk

• Same here – they owe me many points from last year and this – they are ignoring my e-mails lately or giving useless replies that show they haven’t read properly.
    I did one yesterday for 160 points, and one the day before for 20 points – both fully completed, (which is confirmed by a message when clicking on the invite link again). No points yet.
    I want to know where to report them properly.
    This is their website link

• Same here no response to several requests for more info.