GFK Growth from Knowledge Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 17, 2015

Corp Email:
Company Contact: Matthias Hartmann - CEO

GFK Growth from Knowledge Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest GFK Growth from Knowledge Complaint

Is GFK Growth from Knowledge a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingGrowth from Knowledge Custom Research LLC Listing

No rewards

I keep cashing out my rewards and not getting any thing in return. I guess it goes to survey reward but I cant log in there.

When I complain about it they tell me to go to customer service@survey reward place but I cant log in and I cant find that place. I keep getting the run around and I am getting very upset. tells me the same thing every time and I try it every time and they say no such email exists when I say I forgot my username and password. This is very bad business.

Consumer Comments For GFK Growth from Knowledge

Same here – they owe me many points from last year and this – they are ignoring my e-mails lately or giving useless replies that show they haven’t read properly.
    I did one yesterday for 160 points, and one the day before for 20 points – both fully completed, (which is confirmed by a message when clicking on the invite link again). No points yet.
    I want to know where to report them properly.
    This is their website link

• Same here no response to several requests for more info.