GFK Growth from Knowledge Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 30, 2015

Corp Email:
Company Contact: Matthias Hartmann - CEO

GFK Growth from Knowledge Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest GFK Growth from Knowledge Complaint

Is GFK Growth from Knowledge a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingGrowth from Knowledge Custom Research LLC Listing

Where are my rewards?

I hit redeem, it says redeemed, points vanish, can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. I think you may have to get so many points for anything fair that it’s a waste of my time.

I’ll stick to my other survey sites that do give fair compensation. I’m done with this site.

Don’t waste your time on this one, let everyone know. I’d be glad to tell anyone who’s interested in some of the good sites I use.

GFK Survey Rewards

Consumer Comments For GFK Growth from Knowledge

Same here – they owe me many points from last year and this – they are ignoring my e-mails lately or giving useless replies that show they haven’t read properly.
    I did one yesterday for 160 points, and one the day before for 20 points – both fully completed, (which is confirmed by a message when clicking on the invite link again). No points yet.
    I want to know where to report them properly.
    This is their website link

• Same here no response to several requests for more info.