Ask Gfk Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: David Krajicek - CEO
Corp Website: askgfk.us

Ask Gfk Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Ask Gfk Complaint Filed

Is Ask Gfk a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Work From Home Directory ListingGfK Custom Research LLC Listing

Problems with ASK GFK redeeming points to surveyrewardplace.com

I redeemed 7500 points on 8/28/2013 with ask GFK which goes to a third party to surveyrewardplace.Com and it has been month still haven’t received my points transferred over.

I emailed company twice, said it took two weeks published on website. Then emailed 2nd time, then said it would take a month.

Now a month later and still no points have been transferred. I feel like their running a scam company and not legitimate. If so they would have honored their word.

10 Most Recent Ask Gfk Complaints

Click To Search For Ask Gfk Complaints

More About Ask Gfk

Alternate Business Names: GFK Research Group | GfK Custom Research LLC | GfK Strategic Innovation | Globaltivity | GfK Custom Research North America

Consumer Comments For Ask Gfk

• Same here – they owe me many points from last year and this – they are ignoring my e-mails lately or giving useless replies that show they haven’t read properly.
    I did one yesterday for 160 points, and one the day before for 20 points – both fully completed, (which is confirmed by a message when clicking on the invite link again). No points yet.
    I want to know where to report them properly.
    This is their website link

• Same here no response to several requests for more info.