US Megger Millions Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For US Megger Millions

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About US Megger Millions

Is this for real

I have been contacted by US Megger millions saying that I have been selected as a winner of 2 1/2 million$ the company said that I have to pay 4,500 up front to the government before they can give me the cashiers check. They are located at 754 Alamba Las Vages the phone # is 876-561-8816 the person who contacted me was John Taylor I would like to know if you ever herd of this company.

View Comments View More US Megger Millions Complaints

Is US Megger Millions a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

US Megger Millions Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For US Megger Millions Complaints

User Thoughts About US Megger Millions

3 thoughts on “US Megger Millions

1. Well, they got a new name, and a "Private" number. Name of the contact is Philip Davis. Wonder if Mr Shaw sold the "Franchise".

2. John Taylor is still at it: 6/11/13 called from 'Megger Millions' 876-561-8816 about my $250,000 check… Yes, yet another report I'll make to the Florida Attorney General…

3. Total scam. Called from 876-328-5866. Guy goes by Brandon Shaw and says he has partners at Magger Million International in Las Vegas. Tried to get me to send him a money car and western union money to them. Hes actually in Trelawny Falmouth Jamaica WI.