US Megger Millions

754 Alamba
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Corp Phone Number: 876-561-8816

US Megger Millions Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest US Megger Millions Complaint Filed

Is US Megger Millions a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory Listing

Is this for real

I have been contacted by US Megger millions saying that I have been selected as a winner of 2 1/2 million$ the company said that I have to pay 4,500 up front to the government before they can give me the cashiers check. They are located at 754 Alamba Las Vages the phone # is 876-561-8816 the person who contacted me was John Taylor I would like to know if you ever herd of this company.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About US Megger Millions

Click To Search For US Megger Millions Complaints

Consumer Comments For US Megger Millions

• Well, they got a new name, and a "Private" number. Name of the contact is Philip Davis. Wonder if Mr Shaw sold the "Franchise".

• John Taylor is still at it: 6/11/13 called from ‘Megger Millions’ 876-561-8816 about my $250,000 check… Yes, yet another report I’ll make to the Florida Attorney General…

• Total scam. Called from 876-328-5866. Guy goes by Brandon Shaw and says he has partners at Magger Million International in Las Vegas. Tried to get me to send him a money car and western union money to them. Hes actually in Trelawny Falmouth Jamaica WI.