US Megger Millions Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Corp Phone Number: 876-561-8816
US Megger Millions No Image Default

US Megger Millions Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest US Megger Millions Complaint Filed

Is US Megger Millions a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory Listing

Is this for real

I have been contacted by US Megger millions saying that I have been selected as a winner of 2 1/2 million$ the company said that I have to pay 4,500 up front to the government before they can give me the cashiers check. They are located at 754 Alamba Las Vages the phone # is 876-561-8816 the person who contacted me was John Taylor I would like to know if you ever herd of this company.

25 Most Recent US Megger Millions Complaints

Click To Search For US Megger Millions Complaints

Consumer Comments For US Megger Millions

• 876-562-5841 is the number I was called by, though very similar same stories.

“Bobby Miller” called me. Said I’d won $855,000 and $50,000 in cash, plus a Toyota which magically transformed into a Benz halfway through the conversation. He called incessantly … like, crazy constantly, even though I rejected each of his calls. I continually tricked him into calling me, and then I’d rope him into a debate before he could demand that I call him. He insisted that it was for recording and security purposes. I didn’t believe him. There are, after all, scams that will collect money if you call them, but not if they call you.

He said I’d have to pay a fee to get it, $500 (which magically lowered to $200 after I argued I don’t have money), just to cover tax on the car and money. Because I knew my call wasn’t on my tab, I decided to engage in back-and-forth banter over the fact that I am a solid-broke college student who is already thousands of dollars in debt, and cannot afford to waste $500 on someone who’s lying to me.

First, he insisted that he was telling the truth. He sounded so sincere I actually believed him for a minute! I became more skeptical after he let slip the Toyota-Benz mistake, and he then grew irritated with me. I roped him into talking with me a little while longer while I looked up information on the company (which is how I found this page). While I was doing that, he offered to get his manager to talk to me. When he was ‘off mic,’ he was speaking in a foreign language. Not that it matters, just something I found interesting. I recognized a separate voice for one line of dialogue, “Stay on the line,” before “Bobby Miller” returned and began pretending to be his manager. I noticed this issue, but didn’t point it out, and kept voicing my concerns. He said, “God sent us to you,” and I almost laughed. No self-respecting lottery associates itself with God. He did, however, do a wonderful job at listening to what I had to say and repeating it back to me. That’s a psychological manipulation tool that makes you think you matter to this person, that they’re listening. However, he got angry with me again, trying to get me to call his number. When I said no, that it could be a form of scan, he lost it, asking if I even knew what a scam was, and so on. I insisted I did and said I found a page filled with complaints of his scam. I promptly told him I would not be getting in my car to drive to the nearest WalMart to pay the fee, and that I wasn’t going to call him anymore, nor was he to call me. Dunno if he’ll try calling back some other time. We’ll see.

(One other ironic thing, he could actually receive text messages, but not respond to them, which I thought was beyond weird.)

• Well, they got a new name, and a "Private" number. Name of the contact is Philip Davis. Wonder if Mr Shaw sold the "Franchise".

• John Taylor is still at it: 6/11/13 called from ‘Megger Millions’ 876-561-8816 about my $250,000 check… Yes, yet another report I’ll make to the Florida Attorney General…

• Total scam. Called from 876-328-5866. Guy goes by Brandon Shaw and says he has partners at Magger Million International in Las Vegas. Tried to get me to send him a money car and western union money to them. Hes actually in Trelawny Falmouth Jamaica WI.