PCH Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 2.00 of 5
Based On: 6 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About PCH

All You See As Winners Is Older People

I don’t think it’s right that all you see as winners is older people. Plus pch pretty much just stays on the east coast. There are people on the west coast and younger people that also want to win.

Also many of your games are only meant for desktop computers. I only have my mobile phone and also would like to play the pch games.

Not right and not fair.

Makes me seriously want to not play at all anymore.

Additional Information:

Publishers Clearing House was originally known for it's Prize Patrol Sweepstakes. The PCH Online Game Network has millions of users with a prize won around every 10 minutes. PCH offers magazine subscriptions and various merchandise sales in addition to it's prizes. Additional Websites and Companies under Publishers Clearing House Properties: pch.com, pchsearchandwin.com, pchlotto.com, pchgames.com, pchtv.com, pchsave&win.com, pchonlinesurveys.com, Candystand.com

View Comments View More PCH Complaints

Is PCH a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About PCH

27 thoughts on “PCH

1. I search on search and win every day, and so they say if i do my number will be placed into the winners bracket, so i don't understand cause the next day after searching they send me an email saying if i don't search i'm gonna loose my number and will be given to somebody else. Why i waste my time if they send me emails saying that i don't search when i did. I've been playing for 3 years now but going to stop.. It's all fixed anyway and the people they show that win look like they have alot of money anyway..I'm done with this crap……..

2. Your search to win web is cluttered with old 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009 PCH residual expired internet clutter that should be deleted and not be part of this search and win miss representations. This is equivalent to false advertisement. Shame on you

3. hello, love you, pch, but i've been playing all games for a year without a game rating raise, it's been 72 forever. can you check it out.,
    sincerely, pfflyer43

4. Don't buy anything. You don't have to buy anything to win. I got an instant win notification of $50, and will let you know if I get it. According to the pop up and email I got, the check should be arriving within the next 2-5 weeks.

5. Today I made the mistake of taking advantage of the "free" offers and ordered three "free" products. Then An order with the prices of those "free" items popped up on my screen listing the cost of said items. No where did you state, after I ordered those "free"gifts, did I see any other statement. When I tried to return to your "free" offer, all attempts to clarify the "order" were met with statements that this was not available.
    Unless these three items are really "free", I will not accept them. DO NOT SEND THEM IF YOU EXPECT PAYMENT FOR THEM !

6. I think pch is crap they say someone with your initials is going to win but you don't. I have been doing the sweepstakes for a long time and I cant even win 50 dollars im done with them.

7. I agree with all this people. They are lies pants in fire . I do not understand how the government let this companies to play games with the need it society. If an attorney want to win a class action sue. Please write me to lydiaacev@gmail.com

8. Well people i think it is time to file a class action lawsuit foe misleading information. I know i have saved over 40 emails that state someone will win in my TV viewing area. Yeah that has never happened. I contacted their attorney Chris Irving and he has yet to comment. In 2000 they were sued and lost and now they are back to the same ole thing, Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my attorneys information.

9. I BEEN PLAYING PCH GAMES NOW FOR OVER 3YRS ,I NEVER WON ANYTHING ,THERE GAMES NEVER PAY OFF ,SO ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,ALL I KNOW ,IS IM OUT OF WORK ,NO INCOME , AT ALL ,LIVING ON FOOD STAMPS ,N GETTING HELP FROM RENTAL ASISTACE, SO YOU TELL ME ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,,THAY NEVER PAY OFF , .N ITS TIME FOR THEM TO PAY UP ,ON ALL THERE INSTATE GAMES ,BINGO, LOTTO ,ALL GAMES

10. There are too many advertisements!!!!You play one instant then there is a 30 second ad,and the same ad plays over and over.By the time you have entered you have seen the same ad 5-10 times.Ridiculous.

11. PCH HAS U ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES THAT HAS NEVER BEEN PAID OUT. LIKE PRIZES AND NEW CARS AND EVEN THE MONEY. THEY CLAIM UR THE NEXT WINNER. BUT ITS A LIE. THEY GIVE 1 PRIZE AND EXPECT EVEROYONE ELSE TO BE HAPPY FOR THE WINNER. WHY??? NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I WON. IM DONE WITH PCH. MISLEADING ME EVERYDAY. IM GUNNA FIND ANOTHER SITE TO PLAYO ON. PEOPLE WHO DONT MISLEAD U ON TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS. PCH IS A SCAM AND THEY GTIVE FALSE MISLEADING INFORMATION AND SAY UR GUNNA WIN. NOT UP GUYS WAST9ED TO MUPCH OF MY TIME IM MOVING UPP TO BETTER AND NOT MISLEADING ADS…

12. I entered pch like most people with the dream of possible winning,never imagining that i would have to reenter over and over again,I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS BY PCH,feel like i am being scamed!

• I'm feeling the same way every day anywhere from 5 to 20 emails telling me to enter I really don't think anyone really wins this. I'm beginning to think they pay people to act like winners anyway, SCAM is what I think