Publisher’s Clearing House Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Andy Goldberg - CEO
Corp Website: pch.com

Publisher’s Clearing House Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Publisher’s Clearing House Complaint

Is Publisher’s Clearing House a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory ListingPublisher's Clearing House Listing

Winning 2.5 Million and a new CAR

Cell Number has been chosen as a winner of 2.5 million and a new 2016 convertible, from and affiliate of the Publishers Clearing House. I just need to go to Wal-Mart and send them $305.95 to Mr. Kenneth Anderson to cover the taxes on the car. And then they would deliver my new car and the money. If I am not comfortable with Wal-Mart I can go to Wells Fargo and put the money in account # 3318525544 routing # 529700399.

And when I get the Receipt call them back and they will tell me what time they will be at the house with my money and car. Yes person has a strong accent and many people in the back ground noise, and coaching on the phone.

This has to be a scam and it sure hurts to know there are so many thieves among us. BEWARE

Most Recent Publisher’s Clearing House Complaints

More About Publisher’s Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House was originally known for it's Prize Patrol Sweepstakes. The PCH Online Game Network has millions of users with a prize won around every 10 minutes. PCH offers magazine subscriptions and various merchandise sales in addition to it's prizes. Additional Websites and Companies under Publishers Clearing House Properties: pch.com, pchsearchandwin.com, pchlotto.com, pchgames.com, pchtv.com, pchsave&win.com, pchonlinesurveys.com, Candystand.com

Consumer Comments For Publisher’s Clearing House

• I always play PCH which I get in the mail, and after playing Bingo (and winning) never get a dime; I play another game on PCH (forgot whether it was scratch off or bingo) and although I always get three in a row PCH has never given me a dime. If they are going to give away prizes, then give away prizes!

And about that 5000 a week for life: they have several ways of telling you: they say “you are on the super elite list” then two days later they say “immediate action required–if you don’t want your name to be deleted” or “jeopardy clause in effect!” Then again they send you a letter saying “sorry, ___”.

Then they say you have a chance of winning: you win big by being frustrated, aggravated by them.

• I have played PCH a lot: and one time they said you can win 1 million dollars. Why do they promise things they can’t deliver? Why constantly send me emails saying “Alert1” If you are going to give away prizes then give away prizes, and if you can’t then don’t always say you will. Quit leading people on!

• A few things to throw out there..Yesterday I won on the money wheel the instant 1,000.. It stopped on the money I was shocked. I went to show my mom and when we came back in it had changed to tokens. I sat there shocked for a good 30 seconds making sure I was seeing correctly. I emailed them about it and got a response saying they have no record of me winning but to keep playing PCH Games..!! Which brings me to the next subject some of the games they have on there I grew up playing and conquered the whole game many times. Not to brag but you would have to be 1 hell of a superplayer with many years of experience to beat me and if you do I could understand by maybe 500 tokens or so..I have been top 3 several times and for instance me and the other 4 top players are neck to neck for hours at 70,000 and everybody else playing the other 350,000 people are at about 60,000 as their high score and right before midnight when the tournament ends, suddenly, 1 of their common used names that are always listed as the winners of the tournaments comes in and has a high score of 160,000 !! Its impossible!! If 1 scored 80,000 I would shake their hand because its pure genius although I would never understand how they made a score that high but somebody that has doubled my score it can not be done its not humanly possible to score that high. So with that being said I started my own little investigation. They have 2 sets of winners on PCH GAME TOURNAMENT. 1 for the most tokens and depending on the games it could be for the whole day added up or just the highest possible score in a single game and the 1 I just told you about was for the highest score in a single game. Anyhow they do the same with the most TOKENS for that particular game.I see people neck to neck at about 40,000 tokens going into the last 30 mins of the game then suddenly here comes another commonly used names at 174,000 tokens ! Bull@@t (At abt 300 tokens every 8 mins that’s like 2,250 in an hour times 24 hrs is 54,000 !!! ) That’s if your going the full 24 hours !! I knew it wasn’t possible being you cant score more then 300 tokens in that specific game..that is the highest you can score in the game I am referring to. So I have 3 sons that love playing video games..I figured between the 4 of us we can play for 24 hours straight to see what the max tokens could be.I played the 12 hours straight then split the other 12 between the 3. So nonstop 24 hours straight maxing out at 300 tokens per game ..The game last 8 minutes and the advertising add which I forgot to account for in the numbers in parenthesis about another minute. By the time midnight came and the 24 hours were up the very highest amount we could get together was 53,000 and that’s with a constant high score of 300 tokens per round !!! So at that point I knew(well I already really knew) that they are some serious a@@ slick con artist ..There is no mistake on what I am saying I took it VERY serious that somebody doubled my score and that’s why I did my own little investigation..I also took a picture of that persons top score and the other persons top amount of tokens because I know I have a solid case against them with it. They have some explaining to do once it is investigated. Im sure they will quickly invent something to cover themselves but it will be impossible for them to prove it because the math does not add up no matter what they try and pull. So for everybody that does have the real hope of winning like I have for 16 years and have never even won a 5 dollar amazon card I hate to burst your bubble of hope but they are scamming us all and they are the masters at it.. Proceed with caution..I am just only trying to keep your dreams from being crushed repeatedly ;) It is time to take a stand !!!!!!!!!!!!

• I had been playing BINGO Party for 6 years on PCH, even longer if you consider timne spent on the candystand game site. Yes there were some glitches and at times it would go down completely. That was just the way it worked. I was continuously bombarded with pch emails and always participated. I didn’t mind because the people I played BINGO with was like a friendly community. It gave everyone a chance to chat with folks we might have the chance to. Most of us were older folks that didn’t go to the bar or go out very often at all. I could put up with PCH relentless push for me to enter the sweepstakes (or rather watch their ads) as long as I could chat with long time dear friends. Many of us devolped relationships that extended beyond the game. But as in their usual vast wisdom, PCH dropped BINGO party and tried to refocus the past players to the bingo game they now support which is very boring. I have stopped participating in any PCH activity now and encourage others to boycot all of their products, I would be happy to add my name to a class action suit!!

• I am tired of entering pch sweepstakes knowing that i am not going to win! i get emails saying if i confirm i am on my way to winning moment if i get chosen. i am hoping to win this December 30th. I enter everyday and i know some pch winners dont enter everyday i bet. i need to win this time i have been entering like crazy and i bet someone else is going to win. yOU SHOULD CHOSE PEOPLE WHO ENTER EVERY SINGLE DAY NOT ONE TIME

• i don’t think anybody wins anything

• I have been with PCH since 2003 and have been told I was going to win 10 million one time another 5,000.00 a week for life then things just kept coming to my e -mail box telling me enter and win this and every time it’s some one in another state I have like over 6 hundred thousand tokens and still nothing I have cashed my tokens in for prize’s still nothing I’m seeing what a liar PCH really is I think personally after 12 years PCH needs to pay up and stop awarding prize’s to people only enter once when are people like myself who have entered for years and haven’t won a d**n thing it s starting p**s me off

• i am close to 16 million tokens i am done there was a problem with the site most of the time not healthy for me or my computer of 6 months, i called p c h and was told hey were fixing it,,,,,its an all day problem i asked questions about tokens and was told i used over 5 milloon. i asked how i never did i was told to call aol to see if someone went into my site pch keeps records they could not tell me when ir was used so i am out of five million tokens,,,, i said to pch if i bet 5 million tokens i should of won something,,,,i was told people bet more then that and get nothing,,,,,i landed on 50 dollars and 1 hundred dollars and got nothing,,,,, most of a ll i became addicted like everyone else doing pch ganes alll my waking hours,,,,not to mention all the advertising all day long,,, thats how pch makes money suckers like me playing for 16 million tokens that r worthless no monetary value. sometimes tokenss dont rejester etc business association they say its fake no one really wins million dollars just 5 10 dollars,,,, if you call a news channel they will tell u no stories r on the news its not true i can go on and on but i think u have the point, be in control of your life i was not dont get addicted, if u dont listen to me and go on pch be smart and strong enough to quit

• Yep.. PCH fake and scammers, HINT : If you watch the Daily and Wkly winners on ALL of their game sites., The same people win all the time(Fake Names)…. Something needs to be done about them Liars and cheats. Them tokens are something to keep you wishing and on a High HOPE. Rigged

• I know people who ruined computers playing their games (virus riddled)

• HI. I JUST BEGAN WITH PCH THIS YEAR, HOWEVER I DONT BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF EMAILS I GET. AND SO MANY CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS. I THINK THEY ARE FRAUDING PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND SOME HOPE. SHAME ON THEM

• ANYONE HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT GOING? LET US KNOW PLEASE

• DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR AN ORDER FROM PCH, THERE IS NOT A THING THEY CAN DO? THEY CAN NOT ACCESS YOUR CREDIT REPORT, THEY CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO PAY. ALL THEY CAN DO IS THREATEN YOU!

• DID YOU KNOW IF YOU DO NOT PAY PCH FOR AN ORDER THERE IS NOT A THING THEY CAN DO? THEY CAN NOT ACCESS YOUR CREDIT REPORT, AND THEY CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO PAY?

• 2015 is there a class action law suit? Please list it! We all want ot be a part of this.

• When you enter the sweepstakes on the many listed sweepstakes on their website, have any of you noticed they list the same sweeps over and over? When the closing entry date arrives, they just change the entry date each time with No winners from the last entry period. If any of you have a class action law suit going, please list it so we can all join.
    Heck, besides the web entries, I even did the mail in daily where it says enter as often as you like, each entry mailed separately. I did this for a year. I can only imagine it all went in to the trash. Been playing 36 years. Enough is enough.

• Idk but that let me know its wrong

• Yes, PCH is King of scams

• I have a LOT of time invested and still nothing where do i sign up in the class action suit?

• I believe pch is a scam i dont believe they have real winners!!! waist of time

• class action against them yet?

• I think Publisher Clearing House is not Real!!! All you win is d**n tokens i dont want tokens i want win cash ive been entering every single day and have not won how can people play if thier are very extremely low chances of winning such a d**n waist of time

• me tooo

• i reached the blue level and have won one 10 check and one phantom gift certificate. This is crazy I know but I just want some help

• My step dad passed away a few years back at 93. He did PCH since it started. Only there was no online PCH. He did all of religiously through the mail his whole life and always paid big money for magazine subscriptions……HE WON NOT ONE RED CENT! so yes PCH may be fake….iws38n2015@gmail.com

• PCH IS NOT FAKE I WON 5 DOLLARS FROM THEM ITS NOT FAKE!

• what I hate are those carefully worded message that are sent every day so you will keep playing knowing very well that you want win because the odds are to great. it always says that if you don’t enter can’t win. it really surprises me that what they say never comes true. this company gives false hope to who ever plays there games. enough is enough stop sending false hope messages. some times I swear it seems almost rigged. this company is a total joke.

• I agree with his every word. I do not want to waste my life playing 4-5 hours every day. Idon’t get, how some people can make more than 200,000 token on tokenboard, if my total berely between 65,000-110,000. I play all games. It is not fair give people false hope and October 23 will be my last day with PCH cause I stop believe.

• Not doing this anymore — life is too short to waste it making money for someone else who never pays out for your effort.

• Ever wonder why You can’t Win Publisher’s Clearing House Sweepstakes (everywhere) ©

HERE IS WHY IT IS SO HARD TO WIN PCH. They do not pull the winning number from the all the people who entered the sweepstakes. They pull a number from the air and then see if any of the entry numbers match and win. This is why sometimes there is no winner. If they pulled from just those that actually summited an entry, there would always be a winner. So this means the odds of winning decrease even more than they predict. In a way, it is a waste of time to enter. I’ve been entering 34 years. I have won other sweepstakes up to 20K that pick from the persistent people who enter. I too am about to give up now that I have learned their procedure. It’s a pipe dream to think you can win. I say to PCH.COM: PICK YOUR WINNER FROM ALL THE ENTRIES THAT ACTUALLY SUBMIT AND NOT FROM A NUMBER SOMEONE CHOOSES FROM THE AIR. THEN ENTRIES WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN! Normally the more you enter a sweeps, the more you favor your odds. But with PCH, they decrease your odds no matter how many times you enter. I mean, how likely is it they will pick numbers from the air and match those that entered faithfully. If they were JUST, they would simply pull a winner from all those that actually entered the sweepstakes. Then the more you enter the better your odds of winning. They are a scam to this extent. Ever wonder how someone wins that only entered now and then instead of nightly with all the entry possibilities like games and scratch offs etc. like many do and never win. Well this is why. ODDS OF WINNING IS A PIPE DREAM. THEY DO NOT PULL THE WINNERS NUMBER FROM THE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO PLAY AND ENTER DAILY. SOMEONE JUST GETS A NUMBER AND THEN THEY SEE IF ANYONE HAS THAT NUMBER THAT ACTUALLY PLAYED. IT’S ALL BS..

• If you notice the same people win every time on every site…so actually its rigged/scammed

• susy, your opinion of how PCH avoids actually paying out the “mega prize” is interesting and valid, but would you like to here mine? I am sure you have noticed that every entry for the “special early look” must be returned by a certain date. Then all the numbers that are returned they feed into a computer. Then they have that same computer spit out a number that does NOT match any of those that were returned. Then they can “honestly” say that “the winning number was not returned.” This is just a ploy to keep the contest going and have half-wits (if that) buy more and more of their cheap, Chinese-made junk because, despite PCH’s claims that “no purchase is ever necessary to enter or win,” there are always these little hints that you’d better buy something or you have no chance to win! I’ll just bet that the “mega prize” this August will not be awarded, either! I have contacted the FTC about this, and I hope they are keeping an eye on this!

• How many of you are very frustrated with the cheap tokens from the games ,instant wins and sratch offs.Today they had a lot of 250 tokens and 100,i used to get a lot of 2,500 and 5,000 ones now nothing.We have to wait for the same advertisements and it gets to boring just for peanut s**t.Customer service and tech wont make it right either.Cheap idiots so fed up with it they are only tokend too!!

• Been with PCH for 30 some yes never got a tote bag, but I’m still trying. Maybe one of these days ….

• I search on search and win every day, and so they say if i do my number will be placed into the winners bracket, so i don’t understand cause the next day after searching they send me an email saying if i don’t search i’m gonna loose my number and will be given to somebody else. Why i waste my time if they send me emails saying that i don’t search when i did. I’ve been playing for 3 years now but going to stop.. It’s all fixed anyway and the people they show that win look like they have alot of money anyway..I’m done with this crap……..

• PCH MAKES MONEY EVERY TIME YOU SEARCH AND EVERY ADVERTISMENT TO WATCH.

• Count me in on the class action

• Your search to win web is cluttered with old 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009 PCH residual expired internet clutter that should be deleted and not be part of this search and win miss representations. This is equivalent to false advertisement. Shame on you

• give me the $1,000,000 per yr and ill buy all the mags you want. waiting 4 your ck cash or money order so I can order was holding my breath lol.

• hello, love you, pch, but i’ve been playing all games for a year without a game rating raise, it’s been 72 forever. can you check it out.,
    sincerely, pfflyer43

• ‘pch@superprize’emails-subscribe-paulahoule;meanolpaulaldy@comcast.net’1-12-14′.

• Don’t buy anything. You don’t have to buy anything to win. I got an instant win notification of $50, and will let you know if I get it. According to the pop up and email I got, the check should be arriving within the next 2-5 weeks.

• Don’t hold your breath, Honey!

• Today I made the mistake of taking advantage of the "free" offers and ordered three "free" products. Then An order with the prices of those "free" items popped up on my screen listing the cost of said items. No where did you state, after I ordered those "free"gifts, did I see any other statement. When I tried to return to your "free" offer, all attempts to clarify the "order" were met with statements that this was not available.
    Unless these three items are really "free", I will not accept them. DO NOT SEND THEM IF YOU EXPECT PAYMENT FOR THEM !

• I think pch is crap they say someone with your initials is going to win but you don’t. I have been doing the sweepstakes for a long time and I cant even win 50 dollars im done with them.

• I agree with all this people. They are lies pants in fire . I do not understand how the government let this companies to play games with the need it society. If an attorney want to win a class action sue. Please write me to lydiaacev@gmail.com

• Well people i think it is time to file a class action lawsuit foe misleading information. I know i have saved over 40 emails that state someone will win in my TV viewing area. Yeah that has never happened. I contacted their attorney Chris Irving and he has yet to comment. In 2000 they were sued and lost and now they are back to the same ole thing, Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my attorneys information.

• I have been thinking the same thing. Although I knew it was a come-on, I went ahead and bought some of their cheap junk, thinking, "OK, if I am that close to winning, I can pay for it when I win."

• yes , I am quite fed up with pch , i have entered their contests for 18 years now with hope that one day they will pull up at my door. I have even baked cookies for them , I am tired of praying and hoping they will come , they never do & never will . I don’t know who are the people that do win , must be family members of theirs. lets all file a class action law suit against them . can we ?
      my e-mail address is , ssbanks91@yahoo.com

• ok

• I would be interested Stacey

• I BEEN PLAYING PCH GAMES NOW FOR OVER 3YRS ,I NEVER WON ANYTHING ,THERE GAMES NEVER PAY OFF ,SO ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,ALL I KNOW ,IS IM OUT OF WORK ,NO INCOME , AT ALL ,LIVING ON FOOD STAMPS ,N GETTING HELP FROM RENTAL ASISTACE, SO YOU TELL ME ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,,THAY NEVER PAY OFF , .N ITS TIME FOR THEM TO PAY UP ,ON ALL THERE INSTATE GAMES ,BINGO, LOTTO ,ALL GAMES

• big scam

• ordered playboy for two years from you,now i have been cut off for non-payment.whats going on

• I now relize i have been scammed and not going to accept or pay bills. They are just taking peoples money and no gain.

i do not understand your post. pch CLEARLY states purchases & or take part in their partner offers to win.

• There are too many advertisements!!!!You play one instant then there is a 30 second ad,and the same ad plays over and over.By the time you have entered you have seen the same ad 5-10 times.Ridiculous.

• PCH HAS U ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES THAT HAS NEVER BEEN PAID OUT. LIKE PRIZES AND NEW CARS AND EVEN THE MONEY. THEY CLAIM UR THE NEXT WINNER. BUT ITS A LIE. THEY GIVE 1 PRIZE AND EXPECT EVEROYONE ELSE TO BE HAPPY FOR THE WINNER. WHY??? NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I WON. IM DONE WITH PCH. MISLEADING ME EVERYDAY. IM GUNNA FIND ANOTHER SITE TO PLAYO ON. PEOPLE WHO DONT MISLEAD U ON TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS. PCH IS A SCAM AND THEY GTIVE FALSE MISLEADING INFORMATION AND SAY UR GUNNA WIN. NOT UP GUYS WAST9ED TO MUPCH OF MY TIME IM MOVING UPP TO BETTER AND NOT MISLEADING ADS…

• I entered pch like most people with the dream of possible winning,never imagining that i would have to reenter over and over again,I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS BY PCH,feel like i am being scamed!

• I’m feeling the same way every day anywhere from 5 to 20 emails telling me to enter I really don’t think anyone really wins this. I’m beginning to think they pay people to act like winners anyway, SCAM is what I think

• me too. they are the most annoying company I have ever encountered. Just got another one that said "Reply ASAP"

• WOW,so pch gets to post what ever comments they want to,so why bother?

• united we stand