Publisher’s Clearing House Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Andy Goldberg - CEO
Corp Website: pch.com

Publisher’s Clearing House Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Publisher’s Clearing House Complaint

Is Publisher’s Clearing House a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory ListingPublisher's Clearing House Listing

Don't want, can't return, sell to me at 1/2 cost?

I order quite a few items from Publishers Clearing House and rarely have a problem. I received and e-mail for an item I did not want. It may have been my mistake but I would never order the led item on purpose.

After much ado trying to find a number to call I finally connected (after a hang-up) to a person who told me that I could have the item for 1/2 the price. I finally settled with 1/2 price as he would not answer the question of ” How do I send this item back”. His answer was (twice) won’t you buy it for $8.00.

I gave up and wrote this. I order quite a lot from PCH but will be much more careful in the future if I ever order again.

25 Most Recent Publisher’s Clearing House Complaints

More About Publisher’s Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House was originally known for it's Prize Patrol Sweepstakes. The PCH Online Game Network has millions of users with a prize won around every 10 minutes. PCH offers magazine subscriptions and various merchandise sales in addition to it's prizes. Additional Websites and Companies under Publishers Clearing House Properties: pch.com, pchsearchandwin.com, pchlotto.com, pchgames.com, pchtv.com, pchsave&win.com, pchonlinesurveys.com, Candystand.com

Consumer Comments For Publisher’s Clearing House

• Yep.. PCH fake and scammers, HINT : If you watch the Daily and Wkly winners on ALL of their game sites., The same people win all the time(Fake Names)…. Something needs to be done about them Liars and cheats. Them tokens are something to keep you wishing and on a High HOPE. Rigged

• I know people who ruined computers playing their games (virus riddled)

• HI. I JUST BEGAN WITH PCH THIS YEAR, HOWEVER I DONT BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF EMAILS I GET. AND SO MANY CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS. I THINK THEY ARE FRAUDING PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND SOME HOPE. SHAME ON THEM

• ANYONE HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT GOING? LET US KNOW PLEASE

• DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR AN ORDER FROM PCH, THERE IS NOT A THING THEY CAN DO? THEY CAN NOT ACCESS YOUR CREDIT REPORT, THEY CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO PAY. ALL THEY CAN DO IS THREATEN YOU!

• DID YOU KNOW IF YOU DO NOT PAY PCH FOR AN ORDER THERE IS NOT A THING THEY CAN DO? THEY CAN NOT ACCESS YOUR CREDIT REPORT, AND THEY CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO PAY?

• 2015 is there a class action law suit? Please list it! We all want ot be a part of this.

• When you enter the sweepstakes on the many listed sweepstakes on their website, have any of you noticed they list the same sweeps over and over? When the closing entry date arrives, they just change the entry date each time with No winners from the last entry period. If any of you have a class action law suit going, please list it so we can all join.
    Heck, besides the web entries, I even did the mail in daily where it says enter as often as you like, each entry mailed separately. I did this for a year. I can only imagine it all went in to the trash. Been playing 36 years. Enough is enough.

• Idk but that let me know its wrong

• Yes, PCH is King of scams

• I have a LOT of time invested and still nothing where do i sign up in the class action suit?

• I believe pch is a scam i dont believe they have real winners!!! waist of time

• class action against them yet?

• I think Publisher Clearing House is not Real!!! All you win is d**n tokens i dont want tokens i want win cash ive been entering every single day and have not won how can people play if thier are very extremely low chances of winning such a d**n waist of time

• me tooo

• i reached the blue level and have won one 10 check and one phantom gift certificate. This is crazy I know but I just want some help

• My step dad passed away a few years back at 93. He did PCH since it started. Only there was no online PCH. He did all of religiously through the mail his whole life and always paid big money for magazine subscriptions……HE WON NOT ONE RED CENT! so yes PCH may be fake….iws38n2015@gmail.com

• what I hate are those carefully worded message that are sent every day so you will keep playing knowing very well that you want win because the odds are to great. it always says that if you don’t enter can’t win. it really surprises me that what they say never comes true. this company gives false hope to who ever plays there games. enough is enough stop sending false hope messages. some times I swear it seems almost rigged. this company is a total joke.

• Not doing this anymore — life is too short to waste it making money for someone else who never pays out for your effort.

• Ever wonder why You can’t Win Publisher’s Clearing House Sweepstakes (everywhere) ©

HERE IS WHY IT IS SO HARD TO WIN PCH. They do not pull the winning number from the all the people who entered the sweepstakes. They pull a number from the air and then see if any of the entry numbers match and win. This is why sometimes there is no winner. If they pulled from just those that actually summited an entry, there would always be a winner. So this means the odds of winning decrease even more than they predict. In a way, it is a waste of time to enter. I’ve been entering 34 years. I have won other sweepstakes up to 20K that pick from the persistent people who enter. I too am about to give up now that I have learned their procedure. It’s a pipe dream to think you can win. I say to PCH.COM: PICK YOUR WINNER FROM ALL THE ENTRIES THAT ACTUALLY SUBMIT AND NOT FROM A NUMBER SOMEONE CHOOSES FROM THE AIR. THEN ENTRIES WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN! Normally the more you enter a sweeps, the more you favor your odds. But with PCH, they decrease your odds no matter how many times you enter. I mean, how likely is it they will pick numbers from the air and match those that entered faithfully. If they were JUST, they would simply pull a winner from all those that actually entered the sweepstakes. Then the more you enter the better your odds of winning. They are a scam to this extent. Ever wonder how someone wins that only entered now and then instead of nightly with all the entry possibilities like games and scratch offs etc. like many do and never win. Well this is why. ODDS OF WINNING IS A PIPE DREAM. THEY DO NOT PULL THE WINNERS NUMBER FROM THE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO PLAY AND ENTER DAILY. SOMEONE JUST GETS A NUMBER AND THEN THEY SEE IF ANYONE HAS THAT NUMBER THAT ACTUALLY PLAYED. IT’S ALL BS..

• How many of you are very frustrated with the cheap tokens from the games ,instant wins and sratch offs.Today they had a lot of 250 tokens and 100,i used to get a lot of 2,500 and 5,000 ones now nothing.We have to wait for the same advertisements and it gets to boring just for peanut s**t.Customer service and tech wont make it right either.Cheap idiots so fed up with it they are only tokend too!!

• Been with PCH for 30 some yes never got a tote bag, but I’m still trying. Maybe one of these days ….

• I search on search and win every day, and so they say if i do my number will be placed into the winners bracket, so i don’t understand cause the next day after searching they send me an email saying if i don’t search i’m gonna loose my number and will be given to somebody else. Why i waste my time if they send me emails saying that i don’t search when i did. I’ve been playing for 3 years now but going to stop.. It’s all fixed anyway and the people they show that win look like they have alot of money anyway..I’m done with this crap……..

• PCH MAKES MONEY EVERY TIME YOU SEARCH AND EVERY ADVERTISMENT TO WATCH.

• Count me in on the class action

• Your search to win web is cluttered with old 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009 PCH residual expired internet clutter that should be deleted and not be part of this search and win miss representations. This is equivalent to false advertisement. Shame on you

• give me the $1,000,000 per yr and ill buy all the mags you want. waiting 4 your ck cash or money order so I can order was holding my breath lol.

• hello, love you, pch, but i’ve been playing all games for a year without a game rating raise, it’s been 72 forever. can you check it out.,
    sincerely, pfflyer43

• ‘pch@superprize’emails-subscribe-paulahoule;meanolpaulaldy@comcast.net’1-12-14′.

• Don’t buy anything. You don’t have to buy anything to win. I got an instant win notification of $50, and will let you know if I get it. According to the pop up and email I got, the check should be arriving within the next 2-5 weeks.

• Don’t hold your breath, Honey!

• Today I made the mistake of taking advantage of the "free" offers and ordered three "free" products. Then An order with the prices of those "free" items popped up on my screen listing the cost of said items. No where did you state, after I ordered those "free"gifts, did I see any other statement. When I tried to return to your "free" offer, all attempts to clarify the "order" were met with statements that this was not available.
    Unless these three items are really "free", I will not accept them. DO NOT SEND THEM IF YOU EXPECT PAYMENT FOR THEM !

• I think pch is crap they say someone with your initials is going to win but you don’t. I have been doing the sweepstakes for a long time and I cant even win 50 dollars im done with them.

• I agree with all this people. They are lies pants in fire . I do not understand how the government let this companies to play games with the need it society. If an attorney want to win a class action sue. Please write me to lydiaacev@gmail.com

• Well people i think it is time to file a class action lawsuit foe misleading information. I know i have saved over 40 emails that state someone will win in my TV viewing area. Yeah that has never happened. I contacted their attorney Chris Irving and he has yet to comment. In 2000 they were sued and lost and now they are back to the same ole thing, Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my attorneys information.

• I have been thinking the same thing. Although I knew it was a come-on, I went ahead and bought some of their cheap junk, thinking, "OK, if I am that close to winning, I can pay for it when I win."

• yes , I am quite fed up with pch , i have entered their contests for 18 years now with hope that one day they will pull up at my door. I have even baked cookies for them , I am tired of praying and hoping they will come , they never do & never will . I don’t know who are the people that do win , must be family members of theirs. lets all file a class action law suit against them . can we ?
      my e-mail address is , ssbanks91@yahoo.com

• ok

• I would be interested Stacey

• I BEEN PLAYING PCH GAMES NOW FOR OVER 3YRS ,I NEVER WON ANYTHING ,THERE GAMES NEVER PAY OFF ,SO ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,ALL I KNOW ,IS IM OUT OF WORK ,NO INCOME , AT ALL ,LIVING ON FOOD STAMPS ,N GETTING HELP FROM RENTAL ASISTACE, SO YOU TELL ME ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,,THAY NEVER PAY OFF , .N ITS TIME FOR THEM TO PAY UP ,ON ALL THERE INSTATE GAMES ,BINGO, LOTTO ,ALL GAMES

• ordered playboy for two years from you,now i have been cut off for non-payment.whats going on

• I now relize i have been scammed and not going to accept or pay bills. They are just taking peoples money and no gain.

i do not understand your post. pch CLEARLY states purchases & or take part in their partner offers to win.

• There are too many advertisements!!!!You play one instant then there is a 30 second ad,and the same ad plays over and over.By the time you have entered you have seen the same ad 5-10 times.Ridiculous.

• PCH HAS U ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES THAT HAS NEVER BEEN PAID OUT. LIKE PRIZES AND NEW CARS AND EVEN THE MONEY. THEY CLAIM UR THE NEXT WINNER. BUT ITS A LIE. THEY GIVE 1 PRIZE AND EXPECT EVEROYONE ELSE TO BE HAPPY FOR THE WINNER. WHY??? NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I WON. IM DONE WITH PCH. MISLEADING ME EVERYDAY. IM GUNNA FIND ANOTHER SITE TO PLAYO ON. PEOPLE WHO DONT MISLEAD U ON TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS. PCH IS A SCAM AND THEY GTIVE FALSE MISLEADING INFORMATION AND SAY UR GUNNA WIN. NOT UP GUYS WAST9ED TO MUPCH OF MY TIME IM MOVING UPP TO BETTER AND NOT MISLEADING ADS…

• I entered pch like most people with the dream of possible winning,never imagining that i would have to reenter over and over again,I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS BY PCH,feel like i am being scamed!

• I’m feeling the same way every day anywhere from 5 to 20 emails telling me to enter I really don’t think anyone really wins this. I’m beginning to think they pay people to act like winners anyway, SCAM is what I think

• me too. they are the most annoying company I have ever encountered. Just got another one that said "Reply ASAP"

• WOW,so pch gets to post what ever comments they want to,so why bother?