PCH Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Phone Number: 516-883-5432
Company Contact: Andy Goldberg - CEO
Corp Website: pch.com

More About PCH

Publishers Clearing House was originally known for it's Prize Patrol Sweepstakes. The PCH Online Game Network has millions of users with a prize won around every 10 minutes. PCH offers magazine subscriptions and various merchandise sales in addition to it's prizes. Additional Websites and Companies under Publishers Clearing House Properties: pch.com, pchsearchandwin.com, pchlotto.com, pchgames.com, pchtv.com, pchsave&win.com, pchonlinesurveys.com, Candystand.com

PCH Ratings and Reports

Latest PCH Complaint

Nothing but a front for gambling.

Nothing but a front for gambling. Plus…what the hell is it with their “Search Engine”?

This is the biggest crock! Constant “You are going to be a winner” crap. “You must search to win”. I’m really growing more and more annoyed with this crap. It’s always “play these games!!!” and then the barrage of crap phone calls from scam companies start coming in.

This is a total lie!

See More PCH Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is PCH a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Consumer Comments For PCH

• How many of you are very frustrated with the cheap tokens from the games ,instant wins and sratch offs.Today they had a lot of 250 tokens and 100,i used to get a lot of 2,500 and 5,000 ones now nothing.We have to wait for the same advertisements and it gets to boring just for peanut s**t.Customer service and tech wont make it right either.Cheap idiots so fed up with it they are only tokend too!!

• Been with PCH for 30 some yes never got a tote bag, but I’m still trying. Maybe one of these days ….

• I search on search and win every day, and so they say if i do my number will be placed into the winners bracket, so i don’t understand cause the next day after searching they send me an email saying if i don’t search i’m gonna loose my number and will be given to somebody else. Why i waste my time if they send me emails saying that i don’t search when i did. I’ve been playing for 3 years now but going to stop.. It’s all fixed anyway and the people they show that win look like they have alot of money anyway..I’m done with this crap……..

• Count me in on the class action

• Your search to win web is cluttered with old 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009 PCH residual expired internet clutter that should be deleted and not be part of this search and win miss representations. This is equivalent to false advertisement. Shame on you

• give me the $1,000,000 per yr and ill buy all the mags you want. waiting 4 your ck cash or money order so I can order was holding my breath lol.

• hello, love you, pch, but i’ve been playing all games for a year without a game rating raise, it’s been 72 forever. can you check it out.,
    sincerely, pfflyer43

• ‘pch@superprize’emails-subscribe-paulahoule;meanolpaulaldy@comcast.net’1-12-14′.

• Don’t buy anything. You don’t have to buy anything to win. I got an instant win notification of $50, and will let you know if I get it. According to the pop up and email I got, the check should be arriving within the next 2-5 weeks.

• Don’t hold your breath, Honey!

• Today I made the mistake of taking advantage of the "free" offers and ordered three "free" products. Then An order with the prices of those "free" items popped up on my screen listing the cost of said items. No where did you state, after I ordered those "free"gifts, did I see any other statement. When I tried to return to your "free" offer, all attempts to clarify the "order" were met with statements that this was not available.
    Unless these three items are really "free", I will not accept them. DO NOT SEND THEM IF YOU EXPECT PAYMENT FOR THEM !

• I think pch is crap they say someone with your initials is going to win but you don’t. I have been doing the sweepstakes for a long time and I cant even win 50 dollars im done with them.

• I agree with all this people. They are lies pants in fire . I do not understand how the government let this companies to play games with the need it society. If an attorney want to win a class action sue. Please write me to lydiaacev@gmail.com

• Well people i think it is time to file a class action lawsuit foe misleading information. I know i have saved over 40 emails that state someone will win in my TV viewing area. Yeah that has never happened. I contacted their attorney Chris Irving and he has yet to comment. In 2000 they were sued and lost and now they are back to the same ole thing, Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my attorneys information.

• I have been thinking the same thing. Although I knew it was a come-on, I went ahead and bought some of their cheap junk, thinking, "OK, if I am that close to winning, I can pay for it when I win."

• yes , I am quite fed up with pch , i have entered their contests for 18 years now with hope that one day they will pull up at my door. I have even baked cookies for them , I am tired of praying and hoping they will come , they never do & never will . I don’t know who are the people that do win , must be family members of theirs. lets all file a class action law suit against them . can we ?
      my e-mail address is , ssbanks91@yahoo.com

• ok

• I would be interested Stacey

• I BEEN PLAYING PCH GAMES NOW FOR OVER 3YRS ,I NEVER WON ANYTHING ,THERE GAMES NEVER PAY OFF ,SO ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,ALL I KNOW ,IS IM OUT OF WORK ,NO INCOME , AT ALL ,LIVING ON FOOD STAMPS ,N GETTING HELP FROM RENTAL ASISTACE, SO YOU TELL ME ARE THAY A SCAM OR WHAT ,,THAY NEVER PAY OFF , .N ITS TIME FOR THEM TO PAY UP ,ON ALL THERE INSTATE GAMES ,BINGO, LOTTO ,ALL GAMES

• ordered playboy for two years from you,now i have been cut off for non-payment.whats going on

• I now relize i have been scammed and not going to accept or pay bills. They are just taking peoples money and no gain.

• i do not understand your post. pch CLEARLY states purchases & or take part in their partner offers to win.

• There are too many advertisements!!!!You play one instant then there is a 30 second ad,and the same ad plays over and over.By the time you have entered you have seen the same ad 5-10 times.Ridiculous.

• PCH HAS U ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES THAT HAS NEVER BEEN PAID OUT. LIKE PRIZES AND NEW CARS AND EVEN THE MONEY. THEY CLAIM UR THE NEXT WINNER. BUT ITS A LIE. THEY GIVE 1 PRIZE AND EXPECT EVEROYONE ELSE TO BE HAPPY FOR THE WINNER. WHY??? NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I WON. IM DONE WITH PCH. MISLEADING ME EVERYDAY. IM GUNNA FIND ANOTHER SITE TO PLAYO ON. PEOPLE WHO DONT MISLEAD U ON TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS. PCH IS A SCAM AND THEY GTIVE FALSE MISLEADING INFORMATION AND SAY UR GUNNA WIN. NOT UP GUYS WAST9ED TO MUPCH OF MY TIME IM MOVING UPP TO BETTER AND NOT MISLEADING ADS…

• I entered pch like most people with the dream of possible winning,never imagining that i would have to reenter over and over again,I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS BY PCH,feel like i am being scamed!

• I’m feeling the same way every day anywhere from 5 to 20 emails telling me to enter I really don’t think anyone really wins this. I’m beginning to think they pay people to act like winners anyway, SCAM is what I think

• me too. they are the most annoying company I have ever encountered. Just got another one that said "Reply ASAP"

• WOW,so pch gets to post what ever comments they want to,so why bother?