iwinbestbuy.com

USA

Corporate Phone Number: 413-325-3374
Corp Website: iwinbestbuy.com

iwinbestbuy.com Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

iwinbestbuy.com Reports

Most Recent iwinbestbuy.com Complaints

Is iwinbestbuy.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory Listing

Best Buy Text

I received a text from iwinbestbuy.com on 11/25/12 saying my entry won and to go to the iwinbestbuy.com website and enter code 2012 to claim my $1000 Best Buy gift card.

I don’t shop at Best Buy. It was obvious to me that I didn’t enter anything there.

Consumer Comments For iwinbestbuy.com

• guest

same text to my phone, but checked here cause I figured since i have not shopped nor entered any best buy contest that this was not good

• rachel

this is illegal and someone should take care of this prank.!!!!! or best buy needs to advise people of this joke!!! the number that sent this is 424-281-8272 this was sent at 8:42 am on nov 27

• Elisa

Actually called back the number that sent the txt…if anyone would have done that, they would know it was a prank. My son and I had a good laugh over the fake "rejection hotline."

• martha

Thanks for the info. Just got text today. MM

• Gerald

Same thing early morning text. Did not go to the site, checked consumer reports first and found it was not legitimate or from best buy.

• JAPitts

Received text that I had won $1000 Best buy gift card. It came in the early AM hours…woke me from a deep sleep. Not good!

Do not want to think that Best Buy would support something illegitimate. The Corp. needs to file a disclaimer or make good on offer.

• Tom

I received so i went to my computer and entered their address it is a malicious website. Don’t click it on your smart phone or it will get dumb fast.