BestBuyBFPromo.com Reviews

BestBuyBFPromo.com Customer Service

BestBuyBFPromo.com Phone Number: 915-549-8376
Corp Website: bestbuybfpromo.com

BestBuyBFPromo.com Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

BestBuyBFPromo.com Reports

Most Recent BestBuyBFPromo.com Complaints

Is BestBuyBFPromo.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Winnings Prizes Directory Listing

bestbuybfpromo.com

Received an email that said my entry had been selected and I won a $1,000.00 Best Buy gift card.

Go to bestbuybfpromo.com/5/?MI by 11/30/2012 and enter code 1122 to claim my prize.

Most Recent Reviews About BestBuyBFPromo.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For BestBuyBFPromo.com

50 Comments on "BestBuyBFPromo.com"

I just got another one of those stupid calls again about five minutes ago and it burns my but how they just listen and don’t say anything. They have been calling me daily as well. I have to wonder what will be done about it, but the whistle in the ear sounds good to me until something is done!!

I got a stupid message saying go to winbigbb.com/2v3.21 and enter code1122 and clam ur $1000 best buy card we do shop there **** I read these and I am eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i hate **** buy but i love best buy i alsowe hate tierds they are so slimy and nasty

wow really im gulable i guess i still think i still won!!!

Yea, this has nothing to do with Best Buy. I never shop there and still received this scam text. No point in blaming best buy.

I have never shopped at Best Buy so why would they be giving me a gift card for $1,000.00?
It’s just a scam.

Don’t blame Bestbuy. I got the text on my phone that is NOT registered to my Rewards account. Meaning the scammers are war dialing/texting phones hoping enough receipants are Rewards account owners and get taken. Lesson is ALWAYS google a supposed win to avoid scams.

Like everybody else I got message: Your entry has won! go to bestbuybfpromo.com/5/?NYand enter code 1122 to claim your $1000 Best Buy gift Card. Must claim bt 11/30/12" from 1-347-939-9065. I was lucky google first. It is crazy.

wow you people are retarded that think that best buy does this… you realize you can buy list from vistaprint.com that has all your personal info? there are entire companies that just sell your info. I usta buy from them for my business… i doubt they verify you are a rewards member. they just send it out knowing that 80% of people are rewards members.

im not a best buy member, and i got the text from the 636 #. If they have my #, what the **** else do they have?!

Got a text today from 224-723-7953 — Not even a rewards Member

You guys have to realize this is not best buys fault at all they never gave away any personal information. the fraud company probably got it from your Facebook info and verified if your a best buy customer. you are all idiots if you think oh i hate bestbuy because a fraud company made tricked you into thinking you won1000$ dollars for Bestbuy.

I received the same text from 636-485-8663 (area code just outside of St. Louis–same cell phone cited in a complaint 2 days ago. Text said "Go to bestbuybfpromo.com/5/?TX and
enter claim code 1122 to claim your $1000 Best Buy gift card! Must claim by 11/30/2012." I am a best buy rewards member and checked–so glad I was directed to this web site first! One of my children received a similar text, and they are not a Best Buy reward member.

unfortunately i also received one from. 262-977-0015. Is it verizons error or best buy

I got this text message too, but personally I think anyone who fell for it is an idiot. The first thing I did was look it up. I’m not even a member of anything related to Best Buy so don’t blame them. They didn’t send the message and I doubt it was them who leaked the personal info. It was probably a more common website like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, or Yahoo that the info was taken from. Seriously, who looks at a random text that says you won $1000 and immediately believes it? If you fell for this I have… Read more »

Got a text message from 281-743-3821 "Your entry has won! Go to bestbuybfpromo.com/5/?TX and
enter claim code 1122 to claim your $1000 Best Buy gift card! Must claim by 11/30/2012." I’m glad I
clicked on this website first. Best Buy needs to act fast to stop these scammers

Just received a text saying enter code 1122 to claim my $1000. gift card. What a bunch of BS!!! Who is accountable for this fiasco??? I am a Silver Rewards Member and now I’m concerned what information has been accessed. Lovely!

got same message, I agree Best Buy knows NOW, GET THEM!!!!! A apology would do….

This is happening to a lot of best buy rewards members including myself. It seems best buy is giving out personal information, and they should be held accountable..

The owners of the website are registered in Germany and use an LA address. I also see that they are hiding behind "Whoisguard" a service that conceals IDs from spammers who farm the Registration Database.
Who knows were these assh#!s really live?

This is a scam that is false advertisement they should be responsible to give us a giftcard worth a 1000 I spend a lot of money there and I am a rewards member I thought it was serious and who would of known scam!!!!!!!!!!!

got the same text sent to my phone, glad to see others have reported it, since i am a rewards member i thought i actually might have won something…. glad i didnt go to site! bestbuybfpromo.com/1/?9 and enter code 8228 was text i received. Best Buy should resolve this, this is crazy!

i did text on my phone 3146193828 to $1000 and enter code 1122 please replay

Just got the same message from 1-804-837-3665. It happen once I was trying to download windows 8

Best buy should b made to pay 1000.00to all emails it was sent to I will not shop your store again u are a faud