Sweet Gibraltar Weddings Complaints

Corp Website: sweetgibraltarweddings.com

Sweet Gibraltar Weddings Ratings

Sweet Gibraltar Weddings Reports

Most Recent Sweet Gibraltar Weddings Complaint

Is Sweet Gibraltar Weddings a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Wedding Services & Venues Directory ListingSweet Gibraltar Wedding Planning Company Listing

Wedding Rubbish

We started off on there website, it gave us details of what was going to happen. Lots of it did not happen. The Wedding planner was very uninformative, all the way from booking.

We first arrived at the hotel to be told that some of the rooms were not available, as they had not been booked. So we showed the hotel all the emails we had received from Sweet Gibraltar Weddings, and one that gave all the dates and the ones that had been canceled. The hotel did make things right, but Caleta, one of the bridesmaids had to wait for 1hour 30 min for her room after a long drive down.

On the wedding day, this was unfortunate, the wedding was suppose to be outside but it had to be brought inside at another venue because of the weather. The hotel did a marvelous job getting it sorted, but the wedding planner was no where to be gotten ahold of.

Myself and the best man get to the room with some of the guests, we wait 50min no bride, or nothing, and no information as to what is going on. I send the best man out to find out what as happened.

He comes back to tell me that due too the rain and high wind, the documents had blown off the back of her scooter and were ruined. And she had to go back to renew them. Still no sign of the wedding planner.

At first I thought I had been jilted eventually, I go out myself – the wedding planner is drinking coffee. My future wife then was left in a room on her own. Luckily she had a good bridesmaid.

2 hours later the wedding started still no apology from the wedding planner. I can accept the bad weather part, but the wedding planner did not do her job in any way.

Then we are told afterwards that we would be sent a link to download the Photographs and video. And WE had to print them ourselves, the Professionals they are suppose to be but I never saw any of it.

Lastly, they were suppose to take us to the registrars, that did not happen.

For one of the most important days in your life, it is very wrong that people like this are allowed to do these jobs.