ShoesPie Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Tidebuy International Ltd

ShoesPie Ratings and Reports

Latest ShoesPie Complaint

Victim

They’re in China laughing at us; I truly believe that. I loss $200.98 and the shoes are poor replicas that were likely stolen. I’ve order from China many times knowing the risks and their reputation for theft. I’ve accepted the fact that they finally got me. Yup; China got me. I’ve order from Shoespie before and the shoes are manufactured cheap; the quality was not as shown on their website. I truly believe they used Elmer’s glue as an adhesive on the shoe soles.

I did experience issues during my first order and have communicated with them a few times via email and phone but I loss this time. I wanted to return the shoes for a larger size but was told returning the shoes would be expense (which I agree). I was told they’ll send me two new pair for $60.00 ($30.00 each) and for me to keep the other shoes. It sound too good to be true but I rolled with it; boy was I naive. My mistake was acting to quickly, I paid full price and was told they’ll refund me $140.98 and this is when it went south.

I left various email messages, messages through their site, logged in my account and left messages, I’ve called and have continuously received their voicemail and for all I know the phone announcement could be saying no longer in service. Weeks ago, they sent me a few default emails with repetitive communication Iike they don’t understand my complaint but it’s a game and now no one is answering the phone. They are ripping Americans off and if they ship worldwide as they claim from continent to continent; they’re rich geographic pirates.

Please be advised, they’ll charge you shipping on their site then keep your shipping cost as profit and have UPS COD (cash on deliver/$29.00) you. Twenty- nine rocks over the head. They’ll also give you a bogus tracking number with no courier indicated. I attempted to track my package through UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS then I finally stopped and accepted the reality that I’m a victim. It happens every day; now I’m a statistic. This company’s website is on auto pilot; there is no corporation – their office is a 4G phone and a wireless credit card terminal working out of the back of a commercial vehicle. China is the number one manufacturer of goods; a monopoly is what they are several in one district.

When the package arrived it was beat up and the shipping box looked like it was retrieved from a carry-out’s dumpster. It’s been over a month and let the truth be told, this company is not trust worthy and has no integrity. They’re not worth your hard earned money. Your loss is very unfortunate but it still isn’t worth fueling over or getting angry and frustrated over. They’re not worth your valuable time and most importantly they’re not worth the risk or your trust. My plan was to rock a few pair of their bottom dollar shoes but I can’t at this point.

I’m calling my bank in the morning and if the bank does not rectify this misfortune – I did gain a lesson. It’s a lesion in your experience too. Always do your research. God bless Shoespie…Bye-Bye Benjamin. Their international number is: 011-86-29-68968082. You’ve been notified and warned.

See More ShoesPie Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is ShoesPie a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About ShoesPie

Consumer Comments For ShoesPie

• Omg I ordered some sandals 4 months ago and trying to get a red fun this company is a scam i have sent about 40 emails now without success something needs to be done…..they want pictures of the shoes before I send them back which I’ve done over and over again they said I’ve sent pictures of wigs they sandals are £43 and they look like £7 in Tescos…………..what a con they are in china my bospx they came in is just a joke……I just don’t want anyone else to be ripped off like me………..I really don’t know how to handle this now but it’s looks like I’m not the only person…….

• Does anyone know the contact number for the shoespie.com? I’ve been trying to contact them but it keeps saying the number is does not exist l.

• why is this dam company still in business the BBB don’t know about them or the Government someone one need to close them down for good they ripping people off and they should give people full refunds for giving people crappy as products. so pissed I will not ever order from them again and I will make sure others know about this site as well. yea the look cute on the site but you do not get what you pay for. I am out $300 on three pairs of shoes I only received one crappy pair so far awaiting to other…A lesson learned

• I am so disappointed with this shoe the seller sent me a shoe that is nothing like the shoe in the picture. the gold metal is a gold plastic piece with Velcro closure the shoes are leather and not suede. I was charged $74.00 for a dam shoe that looks cheap as hell. and waited 20 plus days to receive my order when I got it the box was smashed and poorly packaged. I want the shoes in the picture not this bull s**t the seller sent me. and no one gets back to you!!

• Wish I had looked at this before ordering totally disappointed with my orderer but more myself for not checking up on the site! More people should know how untrustworthy this site is!! I am really quite shocked that they haven’t been closed down..we were going to email them to see about returning but after seeing everyone else’s comments I really think its a lost cause.

• This company is a SCAM!!!!!

• They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i’ve never received and they don’t reply my emails.i’ve lost my money and my time writting them

• Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

• Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.

• This is concerning order # 212425 . I have not received any information or my product.