ShoesPie Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 4 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About ShoesPie

Scam!

Shoespie is a complete scam! I ordered shoes from the company & after reading the reviews tried to cancel my order. Unable to reach company. Number & email address is not legit! They take your money & run!

After all the complaints, it’s hard to believe that this website is still up?! Why isn’t anyone doing anything?! Are we going to continue to let this company take our money?! Or are we going to do something about this?!

User Thoughts About ShoesPie

• Vaila Wishart

Wish I had looked at this before ordering totally disappointed with my orderer but more myself for not checking up on the site! More people should know how untrustworthy this site is!! I am really quite shocked that they haven't been closed down..we were going to email them to see about returning but after seeing everyone else's comments I really think its a lost cause.

• Cindy

This company is a SCAM!!!!!

• rebeca

They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i've never received and they don't reply my emails.i've lost my money and my time writting them

• R.Livingston

Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

• S. Burwash

Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.

• Willie Banfield

This is concerning order # 212425 . I have not received any information or my product.