ShoesPie Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 4 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About ShoesPie

Scam!

Shoespie is a complete scam! I ordered shoes from the company & after reading the reviews tried to cancel my order. Unable to reach company. Number & email address is not legit! They take your money & run!

After all the complaints, it’s hard to believe that this website is still up?! Why isn’t anyone doing anything?! Are we going to continue to let this company take our money?! Or are we going to do something about this?!

Additional Information:

Tidebuy International Ltd

View Comments View More ShoesPie Complaints

Is ShoesPie a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About ShoesPie

5 thoughts on “ShoesPie

1. They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i've never received and they don't reply my emails.i've lost my money and my time writting them

2. Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

3. Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.