ShoesPie

Corp Email: service@shoespie.com
Corp Website: shoespie.com

ShoesPie Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest ShoesPie Complaint

Is ShoesPie a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Shoe Websites Directory ListingTidebuy International Ltd Listing

Do Not Be Fooled Scam Website

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes back 2 months ago, got them in the incorrect size and they were just awful, nothing like the internet page or pictures. Emailed to ask for a return address, refused to give it to me, asking for photos etc of the shoes for what? BEEN emailing going on 2 months back and forth, them dragging it out.

I will NOT STOP if its the last thing I do until I get my money back. It cost me €25 euro to post them to this phonie address they eventually gave me. To which I tracked it and have proof that they received the shoes 2 weeks ago now and are still saying they haven’t received them.

COMPANIES LIKE THIS MAKE ME SO MAD! People work so hard for their money to be treated like this. They have also blocked me on Facebook and Twitter!

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About ShoesPie

More About ShoesPie

Tidebuy International Ltd

Consumer Comments For ShoesPie

• I was particularly impressed by the round-the-clock customer support available here. The way they guided me through each of the phases, from selection to payment, was like slicing through butter with a hot knife. From now onwards it’ll be only shoespie whenever I want to purchase anything.

• Omg I ordered some sandals 4 months ago and trying to get a red fun this company is a scam i have sent about 40 emails now without success something needs to be done…..they want pictures of the shoes before I send them back which I’ve done over and over again they said I’ve sent pictures of wigs they sandals are £43 and they look like £7 in Tescos…………..what a con they are in china my bospx they came in is just a joke……I just don’t want anyone else to be ripped off like me………..I really don’t know how to handle this now but it’s looks like I’m not the only person…….

• Does anyone know the contact number for the shoespie.com? I’ve been trying to contact them but it keeps saying the number is does not exist l.

• why is this dam company still in business the BBB don’t know about them or the Government someone one need to close them down for good they ripping people off and they should give people full refunds for giving people crappy as products. so pissed I will not ever order from them again and I will make sure others know about this site as well. yea the look cute on the site but you do not get what you pay for. I am out $300 on three pairs of shoes I only received one crappy pair so far awaiting to other…A lesson learned

• I am so disappointed with this shoe the seller sent me a shoe that is nothing like the shoe in the picture. the gold metal is a gold plastic piece with Velcro closure the shoes are leather and not suede. I was charged $74.00 for a dam shoe that looks cheap as hell. and waited 20 plus days to receive my order when I got it the box was smashed and poorly packaged. I want the shoes in the picture not this bull s**t the seller sent me. and no one gets back to you!!

• Wish I had looked at this before ordering totally disappointed with my orderer but more myself for not checking up on the site! More people should know how untrustworthy this site is!! I am really quite shocked that they haven’t been closed down..we were going to email them to see about returning but after seeing everyone else’s comments I really think its a lost cause.

• This company is a SCAM!!!!!

• They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i’ve never received and they don’t reply my emails.i’ve lost my money and my time writting them

• Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

• Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.

• This is concerning order # 212425 . I have not received any information or my product.