ShoesPie Reviews

ShoesPie Reports

Most Recent ShoesPie Complaints

Is ShoesPie a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Shoe Websites Directory ListingTidebuy International Ltd Listing

I am ashamed to be ripped off like this

I bought two pair of high heels to match a dress i wanted to wear to my nephew’s wedding.
After a month or so, no mail no news, nothing so I start with the live chat asking if anyone could help me figure out what happened to the shoes (10 days now before the wedding). The lady says the package have been shipped long ago and that i should contact the local delivery service of my country, belgium.

So i did, and they told me that they shipped the package without a barcode so now it is impossible for them to find it back, if it has even arrived at the depot in the first place.
Now i have been sending mails, but not even as much as a response.

The wedding is now the day after tomorrow so i really don’ t even want the shoes anymore since i will not be able to wear of the pairs and overall i feel like crying. I feel so stupid because they were able to take this much money and i feel like there is nothing i can do about it. It feels like just flushing money down the toilet.

I will keep mailing and asking the person in live chat to help me get a refund, staying as polite as possible hoping this would make a difference…

I just really love shoes and i have ordered online before but now I feel like I will never be sure to trust a site again.

15 Most Recent Reviews About ShoesPie

More About ShoesPie

Tidebuy International Ltd

Submit a Complaint or Comment For ShoesPie

49 Comments on "ShoesPie"

I placed an order for a pair of wedding shoes over a month ago and I recently received an email saying that they were out of stock….Really? It seems to me that it shouldn’t have taken a month after purchasing the shoes that they were out of stock. In return for my inconvenience that offered me a 5% discount toward a future order. Now how is that rectifying the problem that you already knew existed? Bad business gets NO MORE OF MY BUSINESS. Now I have to search for a replacement shoes and it is not going well.
Keysha Speller Gordon

They have the nicest looking shoes on the website, but when you get them after 3 months of ordering them they are a cheaper version of what you ordered and they are not made to wear, these shoes hurt to stand in, and I only had them on for less than a minute to try on smmfh ridiculous omg, I’m so pissed right now, I ordered these shoes in September and I just received them January 19, makes no sense, never ever again… save yourself the trouble do not purchase from these frauds

TOTAL RIP OFF!!! HOW CAN WE GET THESE M.F.s SHUT DOWN?!!!!

I ordered 2 pair of heels from these crooks on Dec. 13, 2016. I paid for the 2-5 day delivery. It is Dec. 19th and I have not heard from them nor gotten my shoes. The confirmation email that was sent had the word “address” spelled wrong on it and the total amount paid $129.89 was incorrectly tabulated. This company does not adhere to the BBB because they are in China somewhere. They do not care about the BBB. I email because that is a bogus number they have listed. The return emails come from Tidestore and they ask for… Read more »

I’m in the same boat as we everyone else. Has to be a fake website. Can’t get in contact with anyone, my order number doesn’t register on the website, the tracking number they sent isn’t tracked to any package. I’m pissed and will find a way to have this website shutdown so they never steal from people like this again.

Waited ONE month to hear from shoespie to learn my boots are no longer available. No refund or response from them after several attempts to try to reach them. I believe this is a fake website.

Don’t order from this company!! If you want to make a return they don’t give you a full refund. They say they will negotiate a refund with you! This company is a total rip off. Do not order!!

Warning to anyone that wants to order from shoespie don’t do it! i ordered 2 pair of shoes they were cheaply made. Also took 4 weeks to get i wanted to return and they said i wouldn’t get full refund because i got free shipping. Complete rip off will never order from this company again and will always check reviews before i order from any company im not familiar with.

83.00 shoes. Clothe not paten leather.and to small. There fix was 20.00 and drop the pay pal claim. Then they said ship shoes back and get 20.00. Shipping would have been 65.00 pay pal could of got back my 83.00. And I still loose. Worst, I mean the absolute worst company ever. And I buy lots of shoes on line for my wife and have never had a company dedicated to sticking it to the customer like these people. Wrong size, not what was advertize in the pic and they still make money. I should have found the customer reviews… Read more »

Do NOT order shoes from shoespie!! They are not worth the money, take weeks to come and quality is horrible! Things are crooked and glued together poorly!

I ordered three pairs of shoe in March 2016. I received one shipping notice but three separate shipments spaced out over a month. Each pair looked far different from the pictures on their website. Additionally the shoes are not well made AT ALL. The zipper of one shoe came of in my hand when I went to try it on. PLEASE SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN. THIS SITE IS A TOTAL SCAM.
As for those claiming they loved the products, you’re either lying or tasteless. Either way, no one believes you.

i have the same feeling

I wish I had read these complaints before I ordered my shoes. I ordered two pair of shoes the last week of March 2016 and have received one pair but not the 2nd pair. I emailed their customer service today for a status update on my 2nd pair of shoes. The shoes that I received looks like the picture but feels cheap. I will not order from them again.

I ordered 2 pairs of heels on February 9 2016. I have yet to receive either pair. After I opened a dispute (since I paid through pay pal), I received an email stating that I would receive my order on February 25th. As of today March 26,2016 the only response that I received was last week stating that 1 pair of the heels that I ordered is out of stock. Really?#waitingonmyrefund#neveragain

I am so happy to read all these complaints> I was prepared to order an over priced pair of sandals but I did my research first. Thank you guys for this information.

I ordered shoes from shoespie and they did not look like the pictures on the website. The monstrosities that came to my door were CHEAP and UGLY as hell. Also I am still waiting for my sandals to arrived that I ordered in MAY 2015 it is now JULY 13,2015. Then to top it off . YES IT GETS WORSE. I got a text stating that because I missed the sandal delivery I would have to pay $140.00 to have them redelivered. SHUT THEM DOWN NOW!!!

I just got my order and it is far different from what is on the page they only look pretty on there website but they are garbage I would never order anything from this company again and am warning you all to not buy anything else from them they need to shut these people down for real they are dishonest

They spent about two months to send my shoes. The shoes I got didn’t even look like the picture, they were cheaper and duller. There was also a freaking NAIL sticking up in one of the shoes that I had to get fixed. If I had stepped in it, the nail would have gone right into the bottom of my foot. This website is also unreasonably priced. Their shoe quality is not worth 100+ dollars. And they ALWAYS say they’re on sale to make you want to buy the shoes quicker. They have literally never had a day without a… Read more »

I was worried when I read these complaints after I ordered a pair of boots from Shoespie. But I had no reason to worry! I got my boots and they are beautiful. Love em!

Are the shoes still together because they really are made from poor material?
A month later, I would like to know

I was reading reviews on their site and this was going to be my comment I decided to look over the reviews and they seem fake considering two “different” people commented the EXACT same comment on different dates and the comment has the exact same error in spelling and punctuation. This has deterred me from purchasing these boots. I’m very displeased with this type of business practice and that says a lot about the company. However, they would not allow “customer reviews” to be input although the specific shoe had 42 reviews. I’m saying that to say that this comment… Read more »

do not purchase from this company!!!!! no excuse no way. they are cheap, made badly horrible quality and no return or order information in the box. – by the way 2 pair of shoes came in one box.

I placed my sandal order on April 21th 2015 and as of today May 14th 2015 I have still not receive my order and I’ve try emailing but no respond. I call my paypal account to cancel this order for me and they told me it will take 5 business days to cancel and get my money back into my account son let’s see if this happens by May 18th 2015. I will NEVER ever order from this website again. Sign by Dee

i order a pair of shoe havenot received them as of yet ernestine.howard@va.gov

Thank you for the warning, I won´t order any pair from them.

shoespie is fake pls stay away I ordered a shoe and they gave me a fake tracking number I tracked via china air post but there was no tracking number as such

thank you ! just answered my question….

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I WON’T BE ORDERING FROM THEM!!!

Thanks for the reviews, I was about to order 5 pair of their shoes, not now!

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELPFUL REVIEWS! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BE ANOTHER VICTIM OF THIS VICIOUS SITE!