ShoesPie Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: service@shoespie.com
Corp Website: shoespie.com

ShoesPie Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest ShoesPie Complaint

Is ShoesPie a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Shoe Websites Directory ListingTidebuy International Ltd Listing

SHOESPIE RIP OFFS

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I paid through paypal ( which is still an ongoing case to get my money back) Shoe Spie took the money right away before the shoes even shipped.

I then read all of the horrible reviews! As they did not yet ship the boots I filed a claim through Paypal to get my money back.

After more research I found out that ShoesPie are stealing pictures from other well known shoe company sites and using them on their website! The shoes I ordered are actually made by a company called Gypsy Dharma, www.gypsydharma.com.

I even contacted the real maker of these shoes and she was appalled and is also taking action.

The point is: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! they are knock off shoes that are poorly made.

10 Most Recent ShoesPie Complaints

More About ShoesPie

Tidebuy International Ltd

Consumer Comments For ShoesPie

• Go to ShoesPie site, open pages with shoes and look carefully at positive reviews under each pair of shoes! First all reviews are positive! Second, you will notice that the same person is writing all those reviews under a lot of different screen names!!!

• They don’t have any shoes. They are just using money. Money circulates. I was one of the lucky once to get refund from them, so they play…They give some people refunds…they don’t give refunds to others. Maybe some people got some shoes? lol…If anyone here says that they got shoes and that they are legit and great, and that customer service led them every step of the way blah blah…that is them. It is their trolls. I noticed them on the site where shoe reviews are. I opened only 2 pages with shoes, look at the reviews and it is one the same person writing all positive reviews under different screen names.
    They picked me as in a lottery to give me refund, thinking that I am going to “buy it” as others who received refund and praise them, keep writing how they are legit etc., but the fact is: I didn’t get any shoes!!! and no one else got any shoes from them!!
    They are scammers!!

• I see people here talking about different companies. I ordered and bought 2 pairs of boots for around CAD $100 (around USD $90), at a time of transaction from ShoesPie http://www.shoespie.com . I ordered them at November 30th 2014 (this year). Then I got email from them that item is not in stock, asking me to choose something else for the same price or more. Then I replied that I have bad knees and didn’t find anything else that I can walk in, on the site. Then they sent me email telling me that they can refund my money. I replied to them that I want them to refund my money. I already figured that they are scam site and said goodbye to my 100 bucks. I wasn’t going to bother over it, plus they are situated in Xi’an, China.
    I am not rich at all. I am actually very poor, but there was nothing I could do and I don’t have time to deal with that. Just 30 minutes ago I saw refunded money on my Visa account. They actually gave me back my money.
    I have accounting background. Now my accounting english is really bad, because I did accounting back in Yugoslavia in serbian and croatian language. Money flows, it circulates. Now, they may be using it, then refunding it. They may be playing “mind games”, being nice to some customers, refunding money, while scamming other customers. That is what I gathered from everything I read about them all over the internet.
    Has anyone actually ever received any shoes from them? I checked reviews on their site and they are all written by one person with different screen names but it is obvious that the same person wrote all those reviews by how it is written, choice of words, vocabulary, the way how someone writes things.
    I don’t think that anyone ever got any bought goods from them. They take your money, use it. They refund some customers, then never send any bought goods to other customers and never refund them. They don’t actually have any shoes, and they are not selling any shoes. They are playing “money game”

• Ordered shoes in the 23rd September this year- and now its the 28th October and still waiting- I got an email from “tidebuy” saying my wedding dress is being dispatched what the f**k is going on here- I have sent them and email asking for a full refund so I probably will not get this !!!!

• I was particularly impressed by the round-the-clock customer support available here. The way they guided me through each of the phases, from selection to payment, was like slicing through butter with a hot knife. From now onwards it’ll be only shoespie whenever I want to purchase anything.

• Omg I ordered some sandals 4 months ago and trying to get a red fun this company is a scam i have sent about 40 emails now without success something needs to be done…..they want pictures of the shoes before I send them back which I’ve done over and over again they said I’ve sent pictures of wigs they sandals are £43 and they look like £7 in Tescos…………..what a con they are in china my bospx they came in is just a joke……I just don’t want anyone else to be ripped off like me………..I really don’t know how to handle this now but it’s looks like I’m not the only person…….

• Does anyone know the contact number for the shoespie.com? I’ve been trying to contact them but it keeps saying the number is does not exist l.

• I have been trying to contact them also and no luck. I’m wondering myself is this a scam.

• why is this dam company still in business the BBB don’t know about them or the Government someone one need to close them down for good they ripping people off and they should give people full refunds for giving people crappy as products. so pissed I will not ever order from them again and I will make sure others know about this site as well. yea the look cute on the site but you do not get what you pay for. I am out $300 on three pairs of shoes I only received one crappy pair so far awaiting to other…A lesson learned

• I am so disappointed with this shoe the seller sent me a shoe that is nothing like the shoe in the picture. the gold metal is a gold plastic piece with Velcro closure the shoes are leather and not suede. I was charged $74.00 for a dam shoe that looks cheap as hell. and waited 20 plus days to receive my order when I got it the box was smashed and poorly packaged. I want the shoes in the picture not this bull s**t the seller sent me. and no one gets back to you!!

• Wish I had looked at this before ordering totally disappointed with my orderer but more myself for not checking up on the site! More people should know how untrustworthy this site is!! I am really quite shocked that they haven’t been closed down..we were going to email them to see about returning but after seeing everyone else’s comments I really think its a lost cause.

• This company is a SCAM!!!!!

• They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i’ve never received and they don’t reply my emails.i’ve lost my money and my time writting them

• Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

• Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.

• This is concerning order # 212425 . I have not received any information or my product.