ShoesPie Complaints & Reviews

ShoesPie Reports

Most Recent ShoesPie Complaint

Is ShoesPie a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Shoe Websites Directory ListingTidebuy International Ltd Listing

You Will Be SORRY (INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU PAY SHOESPIE)

I sent my shoe bestie on mission for the Louis Vutton Gator Strappy Sandal…I was willing to buy a used pair so we searched high and low and came up with NOTHING. A few months later my shoe bestie texted me this website (shoespie.com) with my shoe and they had my size I was SUPER EXCITED.

I ordered the shoe and paid 70 bucks for them I expected to pay way more but hey I WAS EXCITED and did not INVESTIGATE the site (SHAME ON ME) AFTER, I purchased the shoe I begin to look at other shoes and then I noticed these are all pictures from the original sites (they copy and paste pics).

I immediately reached out to the CHAT LIVE and asked where were they located and when I saw CHINA as the reply I knew I was in for a big surprise. So several Months later my package arrived in a crushed box and filthy gray plastic the SMELL was horrific it was a mix between gas and chemicals.

The shoes were very dusty and did not LOOK as pictured very very cheap material and did I mention they SMELLED!!!! I contact PayPal immediately to open up a claim and I have to pay $36.70 to return these shoes in order to get a full refund. The customer loose in this situation and CHINA based companies need to be BAND or they must pay for all returns foreign and domestic. Very disappointed!

DO NOT BUY FROM SHOESPIE!

Most Recent ShoesPie Reviews

More About ShoesPie

Tidebuy International Ltd

Consumer Comments For ShoesPie

• Miko

I ordered three pairs of shoe in March 2016. I received one shipping notice but three separate shipments spaced out over a month. Each pair looked far different from the pictures on their website. Additionally the shoes are not well made AT ALL. The zipper of one shoe came of in my hand when I went to try it on. PLEASE SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN. THIS SITE IS A TOTAL SCAM.
    As for those claiming they loved the products, you’re either lying or tasteless. Either way, no one believes you.

• Dressyours Lee

i have the same feeling

• Angelique

I wish I had read these complaints before I ordered my shoes. I ordered two pair of shoes the last week of March 2016 and have received one pair but not the 2nd pair. I emailed their customer service today for a status update on my 2nd pair of shoes. The shoes that I received looks like the picture but feels cheap. I will not order from them again.

• chauntina

I ordered 2 pairs of heels on February 9 2016. I have yet to receive either pair. After I opened a dispute (since I paid through pay pal), I received an email stating that I would receive my order on February 25th. As of today March 26,2016 the only response that I received was last week stating that 1 pair of the heels that I ordered is out of stock. Really?#waitingonmyrefund#neveragain

• tbetter1

I am so happy to read all these complaints> I was prepared to order an over priced pair of sandals but I did my research first. Thank you guys for this information.

• Lacey

I ordered shoes from shoespie and they did not look like the pictures on the website. The monstrosities that came to my door were CHEAP and UGLY as hell. Also I am still waiting for my sandals to arrived that I ordered in MAY 2015 it is now JULY 13,2015. Then to top it off . YES IT GETS WORSE. I got a text stating that because I missed the sandal delivery I would have to pay $140.00 to have them redelivered. SHUT THEM DOWN NOW!!!

• Shirley Sweetbiscuit

I just got my order and it is far different from what is on the page they only look pretty on there website but they are garbage I would never order anything from this company again and am warning you all to not buy anything else from them they need to shut these people down for real they are dishonest

• Olivia C

They spent about two months to send my shoes. The shoes I got didn’t even look like the picture, they were cheaper and duller. There was also a freaking NAIL sticking up in one of the shoes that I had to get fixed. If I had stepped in it, the nail would have gone right into the bottom of my foot. This website is also unreasonably priced. Their shoe quality is not worth 100+ dollars. And they ALWAYS say they’re on sale to make you want to buy the shoes quicker. They have literally never had a day without a sale going on, and it’s always making the shoes be the same price that they always are. They’re tricking you to believe they’re on sale. And it’s super hard to contact them. Lastly, I really think the reviews they have on their site are fake. They’re too good to be real.

• Kate

I was worried when I read these complaints after I ordered a pair of boots from Shoespie. But I had no reason to worry! I got my boots and they are beautiful. Love em!

• Tidi

Are the shoes still together because they really are made from poor material?
      A month later, I would like to know

• lady j

I was reading reviews on their site and this was going to be my comment

I decided to look over the reviews and they seem fake considering two “different” people commented the EXACT same comment on different dates and the comment has the exact same error in spelling and punctuation. This has deterred me from purchasing these boots. I’m very displeased with this type of business practice and that says a lot about the company.

However, they would not allow “customer reviews” to be input although the specific shoe had 42 reviews. I’m saying that to say that this comment from “kate” is likely more scam from the company.

• The Najster

do not purchase from this company!!!!! no excuse no way. they are cheap, made badly horrible quality and no return or order information in the box. – by the way 2 pair of shoes came in one box.

• Damaries Garcia

I placed my sandal order on April 21th 2015 and as of today May 14th 2015 I have still not receive my order and I’ve try emailing but no respond. I call my paypal account to cancel this order for me and they told me it will take 5 business days to cancel and get my money back into my account son let’s see if this happens by May 18th 2015. I will NEVER ever order from this website again. Sign by Dee

• ernestine howard

i order a pair of shoe havenot received them as of yet ernestine.howard@va.gov

• sandra

Thank you for the warning, I won´t order any pair from them.

• sisi bebe

shoespie is fake pls stay away I ordered a shoe and they gave me a fake tracking number I tracked via china air post but there was no tracking number as such

• shay

thank you ! just answered my question….

• Katrina

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I WON’T BE ORDERING FROM THEM!!!

• Marie

Thanks for the reviews, I was about to order 5 pair of their shoes, not now!

• Tyla Sheri

I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELPFUL REVIEWS! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BE ANOTHER VICTIM OF THIS VICIOUS SITE!

• Luxx

Go to ShoesPie site, open pages with shoes and look carefully at positive reviews under each pair of shoes! First all reviews are positive! Second, you will notice that the same person is writing all those reviews under a lot of different screen names!!!

• Luxx

They don’t have any shoes. They are just using money. Money circulates. I was one of the lucky once to get refund from them, so they play…They give some people refunds…they don’t give refunds to others. Maybe some people got some shoes? lol…If anyone here says that they got shoes and that they are legit and great, and that customer service led them every step of the way blah blah…that is them. It is their trolls. I noticed them on the site where shoe reviews are. I opened only 2 pages with shoes, look at the reviews and it is one the same person writing all positive reviews under different screen names.
    They picked me as in a lottery to give me refund, thinking that I am going to “buy it” as others who received refund and praise them, keep writing how they are legit etc., but the fact is: I didn’t get any shoes!!! and no one else got any shoes from them!!
    They are scammers!!

• Luxx

I see people here talking about different companies. I ordered and bought 2 pairs of boots for around CAD $100 (around USD $90), at a time of transaction from ShoesPie http://www.shoespie.com . I ordered them at November 30th 2014 (this year). Then I got email from them that item is not in stock, asking me to choose something else for the same price or more. Then I replied that I have bad knees and didn’t find anything else that I can walk in, on the site. Then they sent me email telling me that they can refund my money. I replied to them that I want them to refund my money. I already figured that they are scam site and said goodbye to my 100 bucks. I wasn’t going to bother over it, plus they are situated in Xi’an, China.
    I am not rich at all. I am actually very poor, but there was nothing I could do and I don’t have time to deal with that. Just 30 minutes ago I saw refunded money on my Visa account. They actually gave me back my money.
    I have accounting background. Now my accounting english is really bad, because I did accounting back in Yugoslavia in serbian and croatian language. Money flows, it circulates. Now, they may be using it, then refunding it. They may be playing “mind games”, being nice to some customers, refunding money, while scamming other customers. That is what I gathered from everything I read about them all over the internet.
    Has anyone actually ever received any shoes from them? I checked reviews on their site and they are all written by one person with different screen names but it is obvious that the same person wrote all those reviews by how it is written, choice of words, vocabulary, the way how someone writes things.
    I don’t think that anyone ever got any bought goods from them. They take your money, use it. They refund some customers, then never send any bought goods to other customers and never refund them. They don’t actually have any shoes, and they are not selling any shoes. They are playing “money game”

• amanda

Ordered shoes in the 23rd September this year- and now its the 28th October and still waiting- I got an email from “tidebuy” saying my wedding dress is being dispatched what the f**k is going on here- I have sent them and email asking for a full refund so I probably will not get this !!!!

• Karry

I was particularly impressed by the round-the-clock customer support available here. The way they guided me through each of the phases, from selection to payment, was like slicing through butter with a hot knife. From now onwards it’ll be only shoespie whenever I want to purchase anything.

• Sandra

I think you are a troll Karry, I don´t believe you.

• Tidi

This Karry is Shoespie reviewing itself or this Karry is too used to poor quality things so much that these Chinese nonsense feel like she is upgraded

• Mrs.S.Attfield-Bonner

Omg I ordered some sandals 4 months ago and trying to get a red fun this company is a scam i have sent about 40 emails now without success something needs to be done…..they want pictures of the shoes before I send them back which I’ve done over and over again they said I’ve sent pictures of wigs they sandals are £43 and they look like £7 in Tescos…………..what a con they are in china my bospx they came in is just a joke……I just don’t want anyone else to be ripped off like me………..I really don’t know how to handle this now but it’s looks like I’m not the only person…….

• Carmina

Does anyone know the contact number for the shoespie.com? I’ve been trying to contact them but it keeps saying the number is does not exist l.

• shun

I have been trying to contact them also and no luck. I’m wondering myself is this a scam.

• todammad

why is this dam company still in business the BBB don’t know about them or the Government someone one need to close them down for good they ripping people off and they should give people full refunds for giving people crappy as products. so pissed I will not ever order from them again and I will make sure others know about this site as well. yea the look cute on the site but you do not get what you pay for. I am out $300 on three pairs of shoes I only received one crappy pair so far awaiting to other…A lesson learned

• todammad

I am so disappointed with this shoe the seller sent me a shoe that is nothing like the shoe in the picture. the gold metal is a gold plastic piece with Velcro closure the shoes are leather and not suede. I was charged $74.00 for a dam shoe that looks cheap as hell. and waited 20 plus days to receive my order when I got it the box was smashed and poorly packaged. I want the shoes in the picture not this bull s**t the seller sent me. and no one gets back to you!!

• Vaila Wishart

Wish I had looked at this before ordering totally disappointed with my orderer but more myself for not checking up on the site! More people should know how untrustworthy this site is!! I am really quite shocked that they haven’t been closed down..we were going to email them to see about returning but after seeing everyone else’s comments I really think its a lost cause.

• Cindy

This company is a SCAM!!!!!

• rebeca

They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i’ve never received and they don’t reply my emails.i’ve lost my money and my time writting them

• R.Livingston

Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

• S. Burwash

Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.

• Willie Banfield

This is concerning order # 212425 . I have not received any information or my product.