ShoesPie Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: service@shoespie.com
Corp Website: shoespie.com

ShoesPie Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest ShoesPie Complaint

Is ShoesPie a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Shoe Websites Directory ListingTidebuy International Ltd Listing

Never received my shoes from ShoesPie

I bought two pairs of shoes from ShoesPie.com. One pair I did not like so I exchanged them for another pair or thought I was exchanging them, problem is they never sent me the exchange and I paid more money for the shoes.

They said they sent them, gave me a tracking number and that tracking number was linked to a package that was sent to another person in another state.

I tried to explain this to them and I was getting no where with them.

They (Sunny) kept on saying the same thing over and over again (we went the shoes) or telling me I need to pay more money.

NEVER PURCHASE FROM SHOESPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you want to just throw your money away.

Search For More ShoesPie ComplaintsFile a Complaint About ShoesPie

10 Most Recent ShoesPie Complaints

More About ShoesPie

Tidebuy International Ltd

Consumer Comments For ShoesPie

• I was particularly impressed by the round-the-clock customer support available here. The way they guided me through each of the phases, from selection to payment, was like slicing through butter with a hot knife. From now onwards it’ll be only shoespie whenever I want to purchase anything.

• Omg I ordered some sandals 4 months ago and trying to get a red fun this company is a scam i have sent about 40 emails now without success something needs to be done…..they want pictures of the shoes before I send them back which I’ve done over and over again they said I’ve sent pictures of wigs they sandals are £43 and they look like £7 in Tescos…………..what a con they are in china my bospx they came in is just a joke……I just don’t want anyone else to be ripped off like me………..I really don’t know how to handle this now but it’s looks like I’m not the only person…….

• Does anyone know the contact number for the shoespie.com? I’ve been trying to contact them but it keeps saying the number is does not exist l.

• I have been trying to contact them also and no luck. I’m wondering myself is this a scam.

• why is this dam company still in business the BBB don’t know about them or the Government someone one need to close them down for good they ripping people off and they should give people full refunds for giving people crappy as products. so pissed I will not ever order from them again and I will make sure others know about this site as well. yea the look cute on the site but you do not get what you pay for. I am out $300 on three pairs of shoes I only received one crappy pair so far awaiting to other…A lesson learned

• I am so disappointed with this shoe the seller sent me a shoe that is nothing like the shoe in the picture. the gold metal is a gold plastic piece with Velcro closure the shoes are leather and not suede. I was charged $74.00 for a dam shoe that looks cheap as hell. and waited 20 plus days to receive my order when I got it the box was smashed and poorly packaged. I want the shoes in the picture not this bull s**t the seller sent me. and no one gets back to you!!

• Wish I had looked at this before ordering totally disappointed with my orderer but more myself for not checking up on the site! More people should know how untrustworthy this site is!! I am really quite shocked that they haven’t been closed down..we were going to email them to see about returning but after seeing everyone else’s comments I really think its a lost cause.

• This company is a SCAM!!!!!

• They are the worst.i payed 60 $ for a pair of boots that i’ve never received and they don’t reply my emails.i’ve lost my money and my time writting them

• Do not order from this website, you will not get what you pay for as advertised on the website and the return policy is out of control. I order boots on 1/19 and received them today 2/26 and staring the impossible return policy today.

• Poor quality, counterfeit Ugg boots. Only able to wear once – the second time I put them a the leather loop for the lacing shredded. No refund for any reason past 30 days.

• This is concerning order # 212425 . I have not received any information or my product.