Zen Like Products Reviews

Most Recent Zen Like Products Complaints

Is Zen Like Products a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingZen Like Products.com Listing

Ripped off - No product delivery whatsoever

Was charged the 17 dollars and change on my CC for the supposed ADVERTISED yoga blanket I their site.

Took my money with NO hesitation within 24 hours and over three months later I have ZERO delivery AND they have blocked all of my inquiries in every form.

The only contact they DID offer was Facebook and their website chat.

Zenlikeproducts.com and when you ask for your order or money back, you are BLOCKED. ILLEGAL and DISGUSTING.

Most Recent Reviews About Zen Like Products

Click To Search For Zen Like Products Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Zen Like Products

• Tara

I’m hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I ordered the elephant wall screen & 3 piece Buda oil painting on Jan 10/17. No tracking number as yet. I also noticed that the same items are sold on a site called yogsinspiredproducts.com as well. The site looks very similar! Not sure if there is any sucess/failed on that one. Wish I had read the reviews before giving my CC.

• Tonie Garcia

Absolutely the worst!! I ordered a queen size bedspread, what I received won’t even cover a twin size bed. Plus, it is so thin, it’s not even as thick as a tablecloth.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

• Ilene Roberts

I placed an order $50 12/23 and to date also no receipt of products…no way to get an answer…they don’t respond to emails and when you go to their FB page and post something you get a message that they will review before posting…of course you never see the post…all I get from them is emails asking where to send my free gifts…I cant believ I was taken…I am a Buddhist and believed they had nice products…I have now seen many complaints by people that did receive their orders and are unhappy…I am filing a consumer complaint with the BBB or whoever can find these creeps and shut them down!

• Tray Trez

Hi I ordered a buddah oil painting on three canvas 28.00 taken out of my bank only to revive 3 pieces of what looks like cut of material with a picture of buddah on it not oil painting !! I’ve emailed them asking for money back but had no response people don’t buy

• Disgusted

Did you get your item you ordered? I’ve emailed twice & have gotten no response. They had no problem taking my money out of my account.