Gettington Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Corp Phone Number: 866-688-1091
Company Contact: Brian Smith - Chairman CEO

Gettington Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Gettington Complaint

Is Gettington a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingBluestem Brands Inc Listing

Fraudulent requests for $10 payment

My wife is repeatedly receiving a request for $10 payment from, but we have never purchased anything from them as best we know. If we did, it certainly was on a credit card, so this request for payment is false and seems to be fraud to us.

We called them, and they won’t even talk about it without us telling them the last 4 of her SSN, and they most absolutely do not legally have that information for us because we give it to no one other than banks.

Someone should be investigating them for fraud.

Consumer Comments For Gettington

• I ordered from gettington for Christmas, I never received a bill I got a phone call while at work from a rep telling me that I did not make a payment I apologized n explained that I did not receive a bill the rep was very nasty n said "you received items n are responsible for paying your bills every month!" I said that was uncalled for n you don’t know me I want a supervisor she hung up on me I called back asked for a supervisor this rep told me I don’t need a supervisor there’s no need to report this I gave her a lot of info she finally gave me a supervisor who laughed at me n told me they don’t have time for these unnecessary calls I said I thought you would like to know when a rep is talking nasty to a customer I paid off my bill n cancelled the item on back order I said to the supervisor you need to look into the treatment of your customers he laughed again said I don’t know what you want from me so have a nice day n hung up on me. They still sent me the item on back order I wrote "RETURN TO SENDER" on it n sent it back now they are trying to bill me so I have to fill out forms n wait for them to "investigate". This is the worst company to deal with n I tell everyone to throw away their catalog n DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

• Gettington is a copy cat to Fingerhut and Stoneberry. No difference in products. Does not really impress me unless something different shows up