Gettington Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Gettington

False Advertisment

I ordered a laptop computer with touch screen. When the package came and a complete set up was done I realized it was not a touch after all. I went back and looked online and to my surprise it was not a touch. It just showed a picture that it was touch.

I call and all they offered was an apology. I feel that I should be compensated for my time and aggravation. I now have to package this up and replace this computer. I was told that I needed to read the fine print. when I told her I did read the print for the operation speed and memory.

The picture and category was shown for a touch screen. Complete false advertisement. If they are willing to scam a customer with false pictures and mislead them to purchase an item. When what else could they be capable of, be careful.

Additional Information:

Bluestem Brands Inc - 6250 Ridgewood Rd, Saint Cloud, MN 56303

View Comments View More Gettington Complaints

Is Gettington a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Gettington

2 thoughts on “Gettington

1. I ordered from gettington for Christmas, I never received a bill I got a phone call while at work from a rep telling me that I did not make a payment I apologized n explained that I did not receive a bill the rep was very nasty n said "you received items n are responsible for paying your bills every month!" I said that was uncalled for n you don't know me I want a supervisor she hung up on me I called back asked for a supervisor this rep told me I don't need a supervisor there's no need to report this I gave her a lot of info she finally gave me a supervisor who laughed at me n told me they don't have time for these unnecessary calls I said I thought you would like to know when a rep is talking nasty to a customer I paid off my bill n cancelled the item on back order I said to the supervisor you need to look into the treatment of your customers he laughed again said I don't know what you want from me so have a nice day n hung up on me. They still sent me the item on back order I wrote "RETURN TO SENDER" on it n sent it back now they are trying to bill me so I have to fill out forms n wait for them to "investigate". This is the worst company to deal with n I tell everyone to throw away their catalog n DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

2. Gettington is a copy cat to Fingerhut and Stoneberry. No difference in products. Does not really impress me unless something different shows up