Gettington Reviews

Most Recent Gettington Complaints

Is Gettington a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingBluestem Brands Inc Listing

Fraudulent requests for $10 payment

My wife is repeatedly receiving a request for $10 payment from Gettington.com, but we have never purchased anything from them as best we know. If we did, it certainly was on a credit card, so this request for payment is false and seems to be fraud to us.

We called them, and they won’t even talk about it without us telling them the last 4 of her SSN, and they most absolutely do not legally have that information for us because we give it to no one other than banks.

Someone should be investigating them for fraud.

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Gettington