Choxi Reviews

Choxi Ratings

Choxi Reports

Most Recent Choxi Complaints

Is Choxi a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingChoxi.com Inc ListingParent: NoMoreRackResponse From Company

Choxi is Just Like All The Rest!

Looks like I was suckered just like the rest…..Placed an order from Choxi for a TV wall mount in JUNE. Called customer service in JULY, got no where. Figured order hadn’t gone through for some reason.

Now it is NOVEMBER, the thing showed up on my doorstep (Or at least what was left of it.) I got part of the original box and a few random pieces tossed in a post office box. Emailed 5 times, each one over 24 hours apart with no response. Tried calling customer Service only to find “Office is closed”….Really?!?! its NOON!!

Choxi sure put on a good front “We care about our customers etc etc etc” and sure can send out promotional emails every darn day!

Reading through this site earlier today it’s reading just like a bad book with them.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Now I can’t even get their main site to open!

Official Responses from Choxi

By: Customer Care Representative On: October 5, 2016

Response From Choxi.com – Customer Care Representative

To our valued customer,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi – Everything You Love, For Less.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Choxi

More About Choxi

Choxi.com formerly Nomorerack.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Choxi

• Edwina V Miles

Ordered from Choxi on 07/16/2016 and never received the order. I sent an email on 09/01/2016 asking for an explanation. I received a response on 09/11/2016 apologizing and offering a cancellation, which I accepted, and issued me a store credit of $55.00, with additional free shipping on future orders. When I finally decided to check and see if there was anything new, I find that they are out of business. This all appears to be a dead end with no foreseeable solution!

• Annette

I guess I don’t feel as bad since I’m reading $300 loss just below…..I lost over $200….loved this site and should have read the warning signs….just kept ordering and ordering….and they kept promising and promising……..”always here to help”….yeah, right. I still want my stuff !!

• Donna

Choxi owes me 42.00 since September 2016. Sure hope this gets cleared up.

• Suzanne Shaw

I had placed an order sometime middle of last year. They took my money, but the order never came. I contacted them and they said it wasn’t up to them for when shipments were shipped out, but I could cancel my order if I wanted to. I went ahead and cancelled my order, but they did not refund me money. They gave me store credit. I never used the credit, because I didn’t see anything at the time I wanted. Today, I went to look if they had anything new that I might want to use my credit on. What? No more Choxi? I guess I’ll never see my money back. Good thing it was less than $20.00. But still….

• Susan Bowman

one of the unlucky ones, ordered in October, never shipped but they got the money

• whocares

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I placed an order and after one month and it had not shipped, I emailed and got a response that the order will ship within 5 days. Waited and on the 6th day still had not shipped. I request a refund and got a refund for just one of the items. I emailed customer service and made them aware I had not been refunded for ever item ordered. They offed to give me store credit instead of a refund, and I refused. They finally refunded my money. Now I see why.

• B d

Lost $130-140 store credit from returned item.

• mollypoo2000

Company Contact: Deepak Agarwal – Founder, CEO—–get new credit card numbers everyone.

• mollypoo2000

they need to be turned in to the better business bureau,,and everyone change your credit card numbers,they have them.

• mollypoo2000

they do not credit money back,it is all closed forever the the creeps have moved.Closed months ago.

• mollypoo2000

I ordered a breadspread last March, never got it. They said I would get it . . NEVER> Now they owe me and went out of business.They owe everyone. Store closed.The owner, went back to Irac.He had that kind of a name. The creep!!!
    The site has been closed since last Sept for sure. No Such site anymore on the internet.He made his money.

• Harry Heistand

i had $200 credit on unshipped ordrs. is site closed ?

• Annette

jumping in here late….Choxi stopped replying to me after continuing to tell me to be patient…Everything went down the drain Nov/Dec and I still had several items outstanding. They were lagging more and more sending my orders, then not at all….around a $200 loss; I kept trying to believe in them and that matters would straighten out again (like with Nomorerack)….everyone was very nice, but game playing had also entered the picture as they were flying the coop. I really liked them….very disheartened what they did…still wanted to believe in them.

• Jackie Hilovsky

I ordered stuff on Jul 8th and never got my order! I kept calling them and they said its back ordered. Now I call and the number is disconnected!

• Richard
  • Richard
  • Traore

Am waiting for 4 orders From October and hope someone will contact me and say something about it.

• Unsatisfied customer

I ordered some Jewellery in August 2016 worth $52 but did not receive them.I waited until September end and mailed the customer zen desk.They refunded my money but since then there were some app issues for me and I could not order using my credited amount.That amount was credited to me on the third cancellation of the order that could not be delivered to me consecutively since July stating various reasons.I have been a customer of No more rack since 2014 and ever since it has changed its name to choxi itz services have become poor and not reliable.Now I am at a loss of $52.

• janie dalton

I also ordered from CHoxi last July, it’s now December and nothing has come. I think my order was for close to $70.00.

• Jan Legg

I ordered in October and have seen or heard nothing from this company. I have no idea what to do next. Glad it wasn’t more than $24.00.

• Deborah

They got me for 145.00. Placed a large order in June. After several calls, and emails, in August, I received part of the order, which I tried to cancel. They could not cancel this part because it was already shipped, (which arrived 3 weeks later). They put the rest of my canceled order in a credit to my account, which will Never expire. That’s just the dirtiest, low down deal they could come up with, as I have not been able to contact them since. Bad Business!!! Debbie

• Ernestine Mobley

I bought the tactical flashlight which was shipped 10/17/16. So I received it the last of October. It has never worked and been trying to call customer service on returning instructions. There’s no contact to this very day. Everything has failed for me. I’m stuck with a non working flashlight and out of 14+dollars. Bad Business!!!

• Tanisha

Do not order from this company, they will take your money for products that they can not provide. I ordered 2 LED ice buckets in October of 2016 never received the items. I checked my order status it says the order is complete how is that when I never received the items I paid for. I sent several emails and left several voice mail messages and no response from Choxi. For the last 2 weeks I get a sever error message from the Choxi website. I noticed several complaints on BBB about Choxi wish I had checked before I ordered anything from them. They steal your money, promise customer satisfaction and never deliver on either.

• Pat

Ordered in July, still have not received order. Corresponded with them they apologized and said I could receive a credit or wait for my order. I then received a tracking number for my order but shipping company has no record of the order. They not longer have a web site so I am assuming they are out of business. Guess I just have to write off loss. Never had a problem with No More Rack.

• Deb

I placed a Choxi order in October, checked on it in November and the website is not there. The site is down. I placed the order four weeks ago. I want the merchandise or the money back to my credit card.

• Kariuki Wa Nduta

They were fond of doing that.
      You place an order which they don’t deliver, then when you contact them they give you site credit instead of a refund.
      Now that they seem to have folded, no one can explain what happens to all that money.

• Debbie

Same issue. Ordered three items on two separate occasions. Never received. Was told I could get refund, said id wait little longer. Now 3 months later and decided to take refund. Can’t get any response from anyone.

• Terri

Choxi is a scam!! I have not received anything I ordered sense it changed from nomorerack,every order I have placed from Choxi I keep getting told they put a credit on my account (what account ?)unable to get from vendor but my credit card keeps getting charged Choxi gets my money I don’t get any product, I thought we had laws about things like this?this is theft plain an simple.

• Judy

I was waiting for two orders from Choxi. I had been happy with the site until this summer. I was able to get a credit, but when I went back in to use the credit, the site would not open. I am not sure what to do?!?

• Rick

My wife placed an order with Choxi in July, checked on it a month later and got the option for credit or wait for the next supply. She is still waiting, and with no web site function, we will contact our bank and states Attorney General to see if anything happens for us.

• Mik

I think everyone just needs to contact their state’s Attorney General or something. The site is gone and no one picks up the phone. I’m pretty sure they will file bankrupt. Go to your respective state for help now. Choxi won’t help you.

• Meg Devaney

I have a $44.00 credit on my account but can’t access the website to see whats going on? I have called the # for Choxi 800-538-9798 but only get a recording with no actual info? I also have the address in NYC too!
    I was a long term customer starting with Nomorerack up until Choxi took over and purchased many items over the years! The reason for my credit of $44.00 is due to items that never arrived to my house, I still have several customer service email messages from various agents to this day but what I would like now is to have the credit returned to me and I won’t take this any further but I am prepared to follow through with this if I don’t get some satisfaction real soon!!!

• Robert Sharp

Placed an order on October 19th and haven’t received anything. Their Customer Service is not picking up the phone and I have placed calls during their normal business hours. There is no further access to the website. Where did they go?? And, how do we get our money back or the merchandise we have paid for?? If ANYONE has any advice or has had any of their recent issues resolved, please post it here. Thanks

• Linda

I cancelled an order and they would only give me Choxi credit – $57.81.
    It had been six weeks since they had taken my money and not s single word about the items I ordered. I was able to log in and get into my acct. It shows the credit and I have photos of it. I called the BBB… no help. My Visa was on file with them – so I’m watching it very closely. The people at the top who allowed this to happen shoukd be behind bars…. pure and simple … after all the defrauded customers are repaid!

• Rena D

I had the same problem. Placed an order (24413785) on 8/06/16. I emailed them in September and 3 times in October. Was advised they have no control over when their venders shipping but I still see the item being published on their web page? Finally in October I received one of my items. The other 3 I am still waiting on. I called their customer service number during their business hours an constantly get a recording the they are CLOSED???? Total loss is $19.00. Buyer beware, especially buying for Christmas gifts.

• Rena D

revised from my previous email. Total loss $57.00 as each item costs $19.00 each, Rena D

• K Stoker

Ordered 4 items in July totaling $30.00, when I still hadnt recieved items by the end of August I tried to track it but the tracking # wouldnt work so I emailed them and they said that 2 of the items were sold out and would credit my account for that but I still never recieved the other 2 items. now theres no website to access my credit!

• Dorla Martin

I placed an order and received confirmation number 24457164 on October 19, 2016. Cannot open app or online. Nothing.

• S J Koehler

Can’t access website. Customer Service line always closed even during stated hours of operation. Paid for item but never received. Multiple emails to customer service never returned.

Disputed charge and was credited by credit card company. Will never order from them again.

• Erica Bell

This site is just gone. I places an order and never received it to find out that the order was backed logged they order could not be refilled. This site gives you credit that you can’t use.

• Cnnmcginnis

Ordederd something and paid for it about 5 weeks ago. Have received nothing yet,trying to get on the website to find out what was going on,no trace of Choxi online, no website nothing. Help

• Sharon Lewis

Same problem as most did not receive whole order…got credit..ordered again..boy am I dumb….over $100. Receive 1 item out of order then get credit…pathetic you have to rip off people…you suck…

• Jenny Beranek Morgan

Placed an order a few months back and never received order, was given an 85.00 credit t does no good when I can’t get on the website

• Kimberly Kovacic

I ordered 2 items in late July, i have called and said they were closed. It’s now November and I can’t get ahold of anyone to get my money back. Sent an email back in early October and they said that one of my items was a credit which is from something else I ordered and never received, my other order is still being processed, well how long does it take to process an order? I have been using this company for years started when they were No more racks. I was very pleased with them at that time, has gone downhill since this year’s. Who can I contact to get my $40 back?
    #verydissapapointedconsumer

• Theresa J Spellmeier

Placed an order on 10/08/2016, did not receive this part of the order Koolwear Magnetic Charging Smart
    Watch for iOS & Android – Assorted Colors $35.00. No response to my e-mails, unable to pull Choxi up on internet. Very unhappy with this company!

• Cindy Micka Wright

I placed a $47 order 7/25/16. My cc was charged the same day. The order didn’t come. I called them 9/13/16 & was told they would reprocess my order. Still nothing and now I can’t even find them on the Internet! I did find their 800# as 800-937-5990 and an email of customercare@choxi.com. I have emailed them asking for a refund (11/10/16). I had been a long-time customer when the company was NoMoreRack and then with Choxi till this past July. I’ve held off shopping again until my order was received. Doesn’t sound good… I’m afraid I won’t see merchandise or refund and wonder if I’m too late to get my money back by working through my cc company.

• Julie

I have around $140 credited to my account but I can’t even get the website to load to get a phone number to ask for a check in the mail or refund to my card! WTF. Nomorerack was fantastic. Choix sucks!

• Yvette

I ordered a purse and necklace, which they did not send to the address I entered for shipping. The mailed these to a very old address, from like 2 years prior. I never got my order. I notified them, email as they never answer phones, it took 3 attempts and 2 weeks later I got a response.
    They could not locate the package. They just gave me credit of $39.
    I figured that may work,… NO! I placed a new order using the credit an also paying the additional $20 difference, now we are at $59… NEVER got the new order either! NO response , no answer, website down!! It’s been 2 months almost 3, I just want my MONEY BACK!!

• Nancy

I purchased a dress and have not received it yet. I want a REFUND. I have emailed several time and called without any success. HELP.

• genifer s

I’ve sent numerous e-mails regarding the status of my orders and no response. Phone messages says that the office is closed. WTF is going on. All I want is my money back. This always seemed to good to be true.

• Shellina Reed

I bought scrubs and a charging cord and I called your company wondering why I haven’t received my stuff. I called your company and the representative had told me that I could get a choxi credit or refund and I told the representative I want my money and the representative said it will take 5 to 7 business to be posted to my account and I haven’t received my refund yet. I tried calling the company and the recording says the office is closed and I can’t talk to anyone and the time I call is during business hours. Can someone look into this matter and give me a call on my cellphone 240-353-4802. Thank you

• Nadia

I ordered on the 19th I’m yet to receive my items I try calling they never available I just want my money back at this point. …when they were no more rack I didn’t have any problem I’ve used them for years for my order now this choxi business is a scam… can someone help please specially finding the right number to call

• Suzie

I loved Choxi!!! Unfortunately for the last 3 weeks I’ve not been able to contact Choxi. I have a $59.00 credit they owe me, for a watch I bought and paid for but need er received.
    HOW DO I COLLECT???
    Please advise
    S. P.

• Win Cramer

here are the people “running” the show at Choxi. As a former supplier they owe us over $250,000. this is board contacts, CFO, CEO, COntrollers, etc. feel free to email away:’Jon Mitchell’ ; ‘John Aspinall’ ; ‘Eddy’ ; ‘Ronak Khichadia’ ; ‘harry savalia’ , Sunil Joseph

• Jackie Hatcher

I too have been scammed. I’ve ordered from this company when it was Nomorerack and haven’t had any trouble until the last several months. I have tried to email, call, and get the same as everyone else. Not open and no rep,y to emails. I just hope to eventually get this problem fixed. I am so disappointed. I loved this website and app. I just want my order or my money returned!!!!

• Kathy Caputo

I placed an order on July 25, 2016. After numerous chats and emails I got the same answer every time. “We appreciate your patience and will send tracking information as soon as it ships”. When I questioned if this place was scamming people they won’t return my emails. Just today I tried to do a live chat again but there was no button to click on their website now. Then I tried calling because their website says they are available 7 days a week. Recording said they were closed to call back Monday. Pretty sure I will never see my order and I’m out $41. I’m going to call my credit card company.

• Mik

I’m reading the comments and now understand what’s going on. They have not paid their vendors??? So they take my money and never ship the merchandise. I called the customer service which says thank you for calling nomorerack but we are closed. Closed at noon pacific time?? You’re using an old business name? I never had an issue when it was nomorerack! Ok so you got me one time. NEVER AGAIN!! I will never shop here again and will continue with Amazon and Ebay. This is ridiculous. I now see that I will never see my money or merchandise again. I received part of my order and now the other half of my order is being held for ransom. It’s been over 6 weeks and I can’t reach anyone by email, phone and the chat link on the site no longer works.
    They’ll be on the news blogs soon I’m sure.

• Mik

I finally got a reply from Customer Service. I’ll just paste it here….

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business, loyalty, and patience while Choxi.com has gone through a transition period. We are happy to report that Choxi.com is now under new Management. As a new management team, we are diligently working to clear the backlog of inquiries and shipments. This process will take a while; with more customer service agents coming back online each day and working day and night to get back on track, we will once again have the capacity to address each customer on a timely basis and we anticipate being full operational within the next 30 days.

Within this time frame (and as soon as possible) you will be updated on the exact status of your order(s). We are working extremely hard with our suppliers to fulfill all orders as soon as possible. Our goal is to fulfill all outstanding orders within the next 30 days, but because of the number of suppliers involved, it may take up to 60 days. Once your order has processed and is ready to ship, tracking information will be emailed as normal. If you are expecting a refund, we expect that to be fully processed within the next 30 days as well.

We’ve made significant changes at Choxi and we plan to be your favorite online shopping site again and once again, thank you for your patience. We sincerely apologize for not being able to respond to your inquiries on a timely basis prior to these changes. If your inquiry has not been addressed as of today, we ask that you send another email (or simply reply to this one) so that our customer service team can assist you right away.

Thank you again for your business, loyalty and patience and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the products that keep you retuning to our website often.

Sincerely,
      Choxi.com management
      Uh huh…we’ll see. Since I’m stuck and there’s nothing I can do, they have my money and merchandise, I’ll just have to wait and see if they follow through THIS time.

• roses4880

thanks for this info. I’ve been emailing getting no response on an order I placed 7/27/16.

Update….
        Two of the three remaining items that I had been waiting for since I ordered on 7/29/16 have been shipped. I have no idea when the last portion of my order will arrive but as soon as it is I will be done with Choxi for good. Good luck to everyone else. I hope you get your items as well. Seems they are paying some vendors and receiving items now.

• Nadia

I’m going through the same issue I purchase my items since October 19th still waiting normally they ship in two days when they were nonorrack

• Mik

I wouldn’t waste anymore time trying to contact them. Go to your state for help. They were allowed to do business in your state so I’m sure their is an office that can help.

• Dee

I would watch out with amazon also, i placed an order in august and was due to recieve sept6. The seller is no longer sending or receiving my emails. Very frustrated. I have now written to amazon and my next plan of action is my credit card to
      cancel. Then im going on facebook and letting loose.

• Rutha Potts

I sorry to say that I have to join the ranks of customers who are dissatisfied with choxi.com,i have been a loyal customer but as time goes on I am not receiving my orders and now the 1 800 number that u should be able to call,no one is answering because the office is always closed!

• Rosemary

When they were NO MORE RACK and even the beginning of CHOXI the orders came within a couple to few weeks. I recently ordered two sets of sheets and never got them. They offered me a refund minus shipping and $10 credit. I reordered similar sheets (2 sets) again and paid . That was a MONTH ago. I’ve tried writing emails to customer service 3X (no response at all) and calling the last week (No one is answering phone and recording says they are not in the office). So I’m thinking…they must be bankrupt or going out of business and all our money is down the drain . For people who are thinking of buying from them now…DON’T!!

• Ann

I have bought a lot of things from them and have been pretty much satisfied. However, I have an order with 2 items from a month ago that has not been shipped. I have tried to call customer service and the corporate office for 3 days and they say they are closed.

• julie pizarro

file a dispute with your credit card company right away, you will not get anything back from this company, they have stopped paying their vendors so you are not going to get your items shipped that office closed message has been like that for two weeks……..

• Peter Blood

The best way to deal with terrorism disreputable company is to see the item on their site, then look it up on Amazon ad buy it there…One item I received from the was defective, sent it back got credit instead of replacement, bought it from Amazon $10 cheaper…

• nottakingit

I am not going to go through what I have been through with Choxi. Lets just say I placed an order a month ago was charged for the order and when contacting customercare today found out that the order doesn’t even have a tracking number because it was never processed, even though it was paid. My comment is to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission about your experience with Choxi. Maybe we can get Class Action Status. Also, let your state’s attorney general know of their business model. It won’t hurt and it may get Choxi off the internet or make them be a bit more hospitable to their customers. And thank you for your comments. I thought it was just me having these problems.

• nottakingit

This has happened to me. I placed an order a month ago and my credit card was charged. I contacted them and didn’t receive any information because there was no tracking number. The order hasn’t even been processed. This happened before on another order. My problem is them charging my credit card immediately and getting the order a month or more later. Enough time that I can’t dispute the charge on my credit card. So today I asked for their physical address, which they refused to give, so that I could file a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Did not know about not paying vendors and possible bankruptcy but this website needs to be reported.

• WWG

Worst company EVER!!! I usually am smarter than this. UGH!! Once they have your money you cannot get it back. I have received a few items, but not most. They cannot give you information about your order and tell you that you can cancel. However, they just credit your account and the whole thing starts all over again. I trusted them and now I feel the fool. NEVER use this company!!!!!

• Hakan Atli

They have this new trick guys . So they owe millions of dollars to their vendors. They are not paying at all . So vendors will not ship their item . But beside that they are still keeping items on site as they have available for sale so they will take money and they will offer you store credit. Once they files bankruptcy you will not get anything back . So be careful !!!

• That’s good to know. One entire order was not received, so they applied a credit to my account. The next order I placed, I’ve received one item, but not the others. This wasn’t an issue when they were NoMoreRack. They also send out coupons EVERY DAY. I think they’re in trouble.

• roselealaufenberg

I ordered 3 bluetooth headsets. 2 of them seem ok, but the third one will not stay charged.I called choxi about it and they asked me to return it, but say I have to have the original packaging. Who keeps the package for more than a week or two? I didn’t keep it, so I guess now I can’t return it. Shoddy business, if you ask me. I have returned a lot of things to other sites w/out the original packaging. As long as I have the receipt, all is good. Not this site. I am done with Choxi.

• LeoDeVero

Be Aware, Pretty much everything sold on this site is either seconds, unsold by another store, misleading descriptions etc. The customer reviews for items are fake. As long as you know? Good luck.

• nottakingit

This is true. I reviewed a product giving it an extremely poor review and their customer care person responded that I lied and changed my review but still used my name.

• Patti Collins

I received a package that was for someone else. I called to let Choxi know, and also that the item inside the intact shipping package was open and broken in pieces. I was told that I need to repackage and deliver to the Post Office to be returned.I explained that I am out of state, and do not drive, and asked why I should have to go to the trouble for their mistake. was told sorry, that’s our policy. I liked no more rack, but I will NEVER order from Choxi again!!!

• Sandi Drenthe Kennedy

Do you have a phone number for them? I’m afraid I fell into their trap. No response from the email I sent and no “live” chat to click on.

• Jackie Smith

I agree with consumers who said that they will never buy from Choxi again. I ordered a tablet from them and it took almost two months to get here and it is a piece of crap. It keeps blacking out right in the middle of whatever I am doing on it. Either that or it freezes and I can’t unfreeze it without turning it off again. Total waste of $50.00 bucks.

• Mary Louise Cox Jean

I think this may be the same tablet I ordered over a month ago and have still not received. However, I was charged for it and can’t get a response as to why I haven’t received it. I figured the reviews on their site were bogus because they will not tell me how to provide feedback. I’m getting very bad vibes about this site!

• Ron

You would think when you order a complete set of bath towels, the towels would match, right? Someone needs to explain to me why I got two totally different bath towels in the package!
    I have yet to receive exactly what I ordered thru Choxi, but it will not happen again, I have learned my lesson, DO NOT BUY FROM CHOXI!

• Kathy Gallagher

Iorderedashirt from choxi two months ago never received it called customer service and was told they would e mail me with a delivery dste thatwas three weeks ago I am done dealing with choxi nomorerack was never disappointing

• terdec

Don’t do it. If the deal seems too good it probably is a scam. I
    placed and order and after two weeks phoned to check the status. It was
    still processing I was told. They say to expect delivery in 10-14
    days, usually much faster. When I said I wanted to cancel the order I
    was then told the item was shipped although they could not provide a tracking
    number. STAY AWAY. I normally check for complaints but didn’t in this
    case and I got burned,

• pat102

The tracking no I was given didnt work when I tried to xheck.

• dolores sandora

how do i return items to small

• Linda Ciccone

When it was nome rack I ordered 3 set of 1800 series king size sheets. I was very happy with them. Now they switched over to choxi and I ordered another set of the same sheets. I put them on the bed and they were thinner, not wide enough for so it was short on each side of the bed, and they were not as soft as the others. Mi called customer service and they told me to send them back but they will deduct the shipping charge and I would Also have to pay to have them shipped back. I said so the shipping I paid when ordered was $3.00, so that will be deducted and he said no it will be $10.00. I said I don’t want them to deduct $10.00 because I only paid $3.00. Well I got that straightened out. Now I want them to send me a return label. They did but it had the wrong name on the label. He then told me to email them a copy of the shipping label that I paid for and they will reimburse me. I’m sure I will never see that money. I’m done with them.

• Choxi.com – Customer Care

Hi,

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi.com – Everything You Love, For Less.

• JAMES

This is a lie. I had the same kind of scam pulled on me with Choxi. I ordered a Canon printer. They sent the wrong one–a $39 printer instead of a $175 printer–and then they said I got what I ordered, that they were sorry I waited three weeks for the wrong thing. Only offered a return. What a joke.

• Will

Thanks james, I was thinking about buying something from choxi.com because their prices are so good but now I know how it is. Thanks again

• redeemediam

I was going to order from this site also but decided to read any reviews that I could find. I am SO glad I did as I have completely changed my mind. Rating is 1 star out of 5?? No way will they get any of my money . I’m kind of sorry because the prices are really good for the items that I wanted to purchase.

• Lillen

What a bunch of Baloney . You are ripping people off a little bit a person but it all adds up to big $$$ in the end.. I think ALL of us that got ripped -off from you should get together and file a class action suite . You should Not be allowed to get away with your shoddy business practices. I have been fighting with your company since 11/30 and they have still not straightened things out. Its ridiculous!