Cautivadora Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: sales@cautivadora.com
Corp Website: cautivadora.com

Cautivadora Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Cautivadora Complaint Filed

Is Cautivadora a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Store Websites Directory ListingCautivadora.com Listing

Cautivadora Ripoff - received damaged, dirty goods, waiting months for replacement

4/24/13 – I purchased a Living Social deal fro an Amber Mosaic Bird Feeder through Cautivadora for $25. the same day I completed my order through Cautivadora.com and was charged and additional $20.16 for shipping charges which were paid to Janeen Jones through PayPal.

4/26 I received an order processing email.

4/30 I emailed Cautivadora asking when my order would be shipped.

5/7 I called Cautivadora three times, the phones were not answered and my messages were not returned. I sent a message to Janeen Jones through PayPal which she responded the order would be shipped in 7-10 business days.

5/9 eleven business days later I contacted Janeen Jones through PayPal inquiring when my order would be shipped.

5/10 I received a “partial shipment” email.

5/14 I sent a message to Janeen Jones asking for a tracking number.

5/15 I received a order shipped email with a tracking number.

5/17 according to UPS the tracking number had been created, but the package had not been received for delivery. I sent another message to Janeen Jones.

5/20 Janeen Jones responded that UPS is having scanning issues.

Cautivadora Cautivadora25/24 one month after I placed my order I finally received my package and the bird feeder was damaged. The tray was bent, the bird feeder was dirty. The bird feeder was rattling inside the package when I picked it up, there were no external damages to the package.

5/28 I called Cautivadora, no answer. I filed a dispute through PayPal, however PayPal stated they cannot assit in this matter because the entire purchase was not made through PayPal. I contacted Living Social and was advised I had to deal directly with Cautivadora.

6/4 I received an email from Cautivadora regarding “UPS Shipping Issue” stating they have been experiencing some shipping issues wiht UPS and customers have been receiving damaged items. The email directs customers to advise if their shipment was damaged and a claim would be filed with UPS.

6/5 I replied to Robert Santos with Cautivadora informing my purchase was damaged and sent him photos of the damages. Robert replied stating Cautivadora would place a claim with UPD and it would take 3-5 business days to process the claim.

6/13 & 6/18 I emailed Robert asking for a status on the claim.

6/19 Robert emailed me & cc’d Douglas Richard with UPS regarding the claim.

6/25, 7/2, & 7/8 I emailed Robert & Douglas asking for a claim status. Douglas replied on 7/8 and cc’d Janeen Jones stating the claim paperwork was sent to Cautivadora and UPS is waiting on Cautivadora.

7/12 & 7/17 I emailed Robert, Janeen, & Douglas asking for an update. Douglas replied on 7/17 stating he only has the ability to start/initiate the claim and once that is done all correspondence flows through the actual shipper.

7/18, 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/29, & 7/30 I emailed Robert & Janeen asking for an update. I also called their phone number (877-601-0001), no answers and no phone calls returned. On 7/26 I filed a claim through the Better Business Bureau of New York.

7/30 Janeen Jones emailed me asking what color was the bird feeder I ordered.

I responded on 7/31 it was an amber mosaic bird feeder.

On 8/1 Janeen replied they will get a new one to me right away.

8/13 I received an email from Julia Sullivan/Customer Service stating they will be using Federal Express to ship my order and I be receiving an email confirmation directly from FedEx with my tracking number.

8/19, 8/21, 8/22, 8/23, & 8/28 I emailed Julia & Janeen asking for the shipping information.

8/29 I received an email from Gina with Cautivadora stating she will look into this matter and get back to me as soon as possible.

9/4, 9/5, 9/6, 9/7, 9/9, 9/10, 9/11, 9/12, 9/13, 9/16, 9/17, 9/18, 9/19, 9/20, and 9/23 I have sent follow up emails, made phone calls (still no answers, nor calls returned), sent messages directly through their website, and even posted messages to the FaceBook page with no response.

On 9/20 I noticed their mailing address was now in Delaware, on 9/23 I noticed the address is listed in NY, NY again.

10 Most Recent Cautivadora Complaints