ChubbiesTech Complaints

Most Recent ChubbiesTech Complaints

Is ChubbiesTech a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Online Sellers Usernames Directory ListingChubbies tech Listing

Counterfeit Crap!

My girlfriend bought a Galaxy S4 for me. When I got this phone I tested it and found out it was a Chinese knockoff. The specs say one thing, but compared to other Galaxy S4’s it does something completely different.

The camera is very blurry, so it’s not 13MP, the phone cannot accept 64GB micro SD card, so it’s fake processor, and the battery dies very rapidly with little use. When I called the company they refused to take responsibility for their sale.

Bottom line, unless you like losing money, STAY AWAY FROM CHUBBIES TECH!

Most Recent Reviews About ChubbiesTech

Submit a Complaint or Review For ChubbiesTech

11 Comments on "ChubbiesTech"

NOTE- they are called cellfee in ebay now! same crap company! (website down in my link) I bought a used LG G4 from them – I was happy about not much scratches and the shipping speed. Then in one week, the camera stopped working; then the phone is in bootloop – cannot boot up, auto restarts to LG logo. I found this batch of phones have LG hardware manufature issues. costumer service girl and her manager refuse to make sense and take RMA. And says ” we know your suggestion to update our listing; we will consider it later; now… Read more »

how you return the the things back to them?

Apparently ChubbiesTech has moved up in their scamming – they scammed Woot.com (and by extension, the Woot customers) by claiming to sell NEW 32 GB Nexus 5 cell phones, but delivered USED REFURBISHED 16 GB phones instead. Reports on Woot from buyers indicate that some of the phones are blacklisted due to outstanding balances owed by prior owners, some have history of over a dozen warranty repairs, and other issues. At least one box arrived to the buyer with only a charger and no phone at all. I suggest that anyone thinking of dealing with them save their money &… Read more »

I recently brought I phone 4 from CHUBBIES tech, My experience with them is wonderful, they are very good in support and whenever i called they picked up immediate and promptly answered. And also received product in less than the expected delivery time, shipping fast.I am happy with the seller, i recommend them.

you just said what working person is at home to make the call. its called you have a lunch break, they don’t have to stay late for you to call.

Hi, sent back phone. Looking for refund. Order 294887

Bill

I have written to Chubbies Tech two times with no reply! I called EBay and they provided me with a number to call! They do not answer the phone and say they are busy due to "high holiday volume"!! What Holiday is at the end of March! You cannot leave a message because the "mail box is full!! I guess the only thing I can do is leave poor feedback and make arrangements to send back my IPad!!

Go To This Website there company sells on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/chubbiestech/m.html

MY 11 YEAR OLD GRANDCHILD ORDERED A I PHONE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I DISCOVERED IT THE DAY OR TWO AFTER I NOTICED THAT MY CREDIT CARD WAS MISSING. THE BEST THAT I CAN TELL IS THAT IT WAS PDAID VIA MY PAY PAL. I HAD CALLED MY CREDIT CARD CO AND ADVISED THAT I HAD A LOST CARD AND THEY CHECKED TO SEE IF ANY CCHARGES HAD BEEN PUT ON THE CARD, $159.95 HAD PLACED ON IT A DAY OR SO BEFORE I NOTICED IT MISSING. I FOUND OUT THAT THE CHILD HAD USED IT TO PURCHASE A PHONE. I… Read more »

if it was done through your paypal account then call paypal and they will get the info you need are deal with it for you
if not your credit card company will