National Home Gardening Club Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

National Home Gardening Club Picture

Corporate Information

Category: Novelty Store Websites
Complaint Directory: View Listing
Corporate Address: 12301 Whitewater Dr.
Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 3.00 of 5
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About National Home Gardening Club

National Home Gardening Club - Our BEST just got a whole lot better (if you send more money)!!

I have been a National Home Gardening Club member for years. I have received the new membership free gifts and really enjoyed their magazine on gardening. I started as an annual member around 2002. The Club then came up with a new promotion and soon I became a lifetime member so I could enjoy the perks of being chosen to try out new gardening equipment and supplies which you could keep for giving your opinion. I have received many introductions for a variety of “benefits” such as discounted third party benefits. I would throw them out with a small growl forming inside.

However, I did find my growl and now it is a full blow roar as I just received notice that the original “life benefits” which made me a valued customer has been upgraded for another fee. The Club members according to their letter have demanded a “Premier Life Membership” for a fee to take our gardening passion to a new level. The benefits promised to the selected few like myself guarantees to give us the “highest level of personal service” and “immediate testing privileges of regular products as a Club’s “ELITE” member! That was their promise throughout the years and I haven’t yet tested a new product for them!

This latest notice of UPGRADING for a fee will serve my gardening needs well as compost!!

View Comments View More National Home Gardening Club Complaints

Is National Home Gardening Club a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About National Home Gardening Club

4 thoughts on “National Home Gardening Club

1. so far it's a rip. and if you pay on line they 'automatically' enroll you in auto renewal! there outta be a law!
    if i ever get the goods promised (the coupons are nothing more than a referral to another webcite with offers –well you guessed it — coupons) i am anticipating the stuff is junk (will keep you posted) also removal from auto renewal is supposed to be easy-(will keep you posted)
    lesson learned- (i did get two tiny envelops with seeds! oh boy!) guess nothing is for free
    thanks kids but no more gifts for dad!