National Home Gardening Club Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

Corp Website: gardeningclub.com

National Home Gardening Club Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest National Home Gardening Club Complaint

Is National Home Gardening Club a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Novelty Store Websites Directory Listing

Premier LifeTime Member a Joke

I paid almost $200 to become a lifetime member. Then they came out with this Premier Life Time Member for only $100 more. I first got a few free product tests then they just stopped.

Now they have a new website. I cant log into and now is asking for a new fee for anther membership which looks like its for hunting and sports mostly. I need a new password for this website and I have requested it sent to my email multiple times and never get it.

I have paid almost $300 for this MEMBERSHIP and get nothing but a gardening mag every few months!

Consumer Comments For National Home Gardening Club

• I paid for two years and only received one year and then received another letter saying please sign up for two more years, so you pay for 2 and receive 1 then you pay for another 2?? I don’t think so! And have you noticed they do not put the date of expiration on their magazines, why is that, so you forget when the magazine is suppose to be good for, and then pay for more years. I had signed up to receive books, was suppose to get one book a month which was fine, then like a avalanche the books came pouring in, something like 5 a month at 30.00 dollars a pop, if you open you have to pay for shipping so I just refused them and sent them back. Very disappointed in this company. I have since found several other garden magazines to be much better and offer a lot more information, and by the way they all put the expiration of your subscription on the magazine, so there is no confusion of when your 2 years are up.

• so far it’s a rip. and if you pay on line they ‘automatically’ enroll you in auto renewal! there outta be a law!
    if i ever get the goods promised (the coupons are nothing more than a referral to another webcite with offers –well you guessed it — coupons) i am anticipating the stuff is junk (will keep you posted) also removal from auto renewal is supposed to be easy-(will keep you posted)
    lesson learned- (i did get two tiny envelops with seeds! oh boy!) guess nothing is for free
    thanks kids but no more gifts for dad!

• How do I get the 20.00 dollar Gas rebate?

• Call there home office 1-800-324-8454 and speak to rep as I did. Takes 8 to 21 days.

• I paid my dues and now I am signing up for pruner, cushionand coupon xard. I got an error message two times. Please address my concerns.