Gold Violin Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Goldviolin.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 11, 2014

Gold Violin Corporate Contact

Business Name: Gold Violin, Inc.
PO Box 147
Jessup, Pennsylvania 18434 USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-648-8400
Corp Website: goldviolin.com

Gold Violin Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Gold Violin Complaint

Is Gold Violin a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Novelty Store Websites Directory ListingGold Violin, Inc. Listing

Website Corrupt?

While trying to access the website: GoldViolin.com, the home page loaded about 12 X in a row, then locked up. I tried both IE & Chrome browsers with the same result.

I tried on two different days thinking perhaps the site got overloaded on the first day, but no luck, still got the same result.

I finally gave up and went elsewhere to find the gift I was attempting to purchase for my 98-year old mother.

From the other reviews I read here, I guess I was lucky!

Consumer Comments For Gold Violin

• I was just about to place an order with goldviolin.com and when i was searching for them this site popped up. I am very glad as I will save myself some headaches and not bother ordering from them. Thank you for your helpful posts.

• I placed an order and never got email stating they received it. Never got email that it had shipped either. Called today to complain about this VIP you can join which they make it sound like it is free, which is $14.95 a month but the month you join with your order it is 1.99. I called to cancel but they said they cannot credit my $1.99. As a matter of principle, I called to cancel my order, to which they said it had just shipped… how convenient. I am returning my order and NEVER ordering from them again. I asked them to take me off their mailing list too. I am going to complain to my credit card also. It is a scam and they are probably making a lot of money out of it. What can a catalog really give you for $14.95 a month??? Really… Anyway, you live and learn. Do NOT order from them. There are many other sites out there that are honest and not unscrupulous like the gold violin.

• i ordered from the catalog and wondered what was going on with my order…after several days…no, I was not sent any emails or notices to let me know……"your order was received"…"your order is being shipped…"I emailed Gold Violin..2-3 times…..I got no response I called and spoke to customer service…who did not have a clue as to my order….if I EVER get my order—i won’t be dealing with Gold Violin anymore…

• Rec’d my pkg yesterday. The big box was ols, bashed in, and had a thin strip of scotch tape holdonmg it together on every seam. When I took the tape off, the bopx fell completely apart. It hels 3 catalogs. a bunch of paper stuffing, and two, 2oz tiny packs of napkin clips. The price for each was $10,00. In one of the catalogs, I could have ordered them for $4.99 each. I might have gone to the dollar store and chosen the same items. I want my total to be what is in the sale catalog. I will call customer service tomorrow (Monday), and see what they do for me. I will also tell them to take me off their catalog list.