The Resistance 2013 Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Email: resistancecore@gmail.com
Company Contact: James Evans Bomaer (Sevan Bomar) - Owner
Corp Website: resistance2010.com

The Resistance 2013 Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest The Resistance 2013 Complaint Filed

The Resistance 2010 - Be Warned Of The Dangers Of The Usage Of The Products Being Sold

First, I realize that this may sound a little bizarre so I apologize in advance, it does have a lot to due with the message that I sent you with the pictures attached and the subsequent ending of my membership with the Resistance website. I feel that you may be one of the few people that I can share this with, that is why I did not respond when asked why I ended my membership after so many years. I began having this experience around November 30, 2012, it involved me doing a series of hand signals- which seemed innately known after which I began to see images that I perceived was in my mind projecting onto the wall in the room that I was sitting in, this really excited me in thinking that this was the awakening experience.

I then sent a message to you to contact me with my mind, at that time I felt as though you did. I must be honest in saying that our connection seemed to be quite personal. For the next few weeks, we seemed to be in contact with each other in this way, even though as you know we had not contacted or received any message from you by email etc. During this contact various scenarios seemed to take place involving you and other people in my life. In trying to examine the situation, it seems as though they may have to do with spiritual or astral contact. I sent you the email with the pictures because I felt it had to do with the contact that I have had and not any other type of instance like a fall or allergic reaction etc. these marking are only on my lower extremities. resistance2010 resistancecore

Complaint Successfully Filed

Thank you for filing your complaint with the Consumer Complaint Agency. We are notifying you that your complaint has been received and your credit card has been charged for the applicable fees. The fees will appear on your credit card statement as “Consumer Complaint Agency, Seattle, WA”.

Your complaint has been scheduled for a manual review by a CCA case agent within 2-3 business days. Following review, we will attempt to contact the recipient of your complaint if you elected that we do so. If you chose to file this complaint anonymously, your name and contact information will not be used.

If you would like to modify or amend your complaint, you must do so within 48 hours of the time this complaint was filed. To submit additional documentation, please use our online form available at http://www.consumercomplaintagency.org/checkstatus.html or send us your materials via fax to 1-888-737-6930. If you send additional materials by fax, please include your complaint ID in the upper right corner of each page of additional documentation. No further modifications or amendments to this complaint will be accepted after 5pm on March 29, 2013.

Your case will also be included in our official records, but your personal information will not be made available to the public. Your complaint will be indexed to punish the business in question for its deceptive and unethical trade practices and to protect future consumers. Please note that if you change your mind about filing this complaint, you must inform us within 48 hours to cancel your complaint. After 48 hours, filing fees are non-refundable and complaints may not be canceled.

Your Case ID is: 9817128616

Use this number to check on your case status at http://www.consumercomplaintagency.org/checkstatus.html

The filing of this complaint is a very important step to protecting consumer rights. Collective advocacy is among the most effective means to alter trade practices and impose accountability on businesses that fail to comply with accepted ethical standards.

Consumer Complaint Agency
www.consumercomplaintagency.org
1-888-374-7305 (phone)
1-888-737-6930 (fax)

We have received your complaint.
Thank you for filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we recommend that you take the following steps, if you have not already.

Step 1: You should contact the company in question regarding your situtation.
Step 2: You may find useful information on our Consumer Protection web site.

Step 3: If you have done the above steps and have any additional questions or any additional information you would like to add to your file, please call 877-382-4357 to speak with a counselor. When you call, please have this reference number: 44840276 to help us quickly retrieve your information.

Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

The IC3′s mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. If you have comments or problems related to the IC3 website, please contact us.
Complaint Status

The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3′s intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
Evidence

It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.

I am being psychically attacked by the owner and some of the members of the website- “resistance2010.com”. I have attempted to contact the owner of the website concerning the instances below. I have sent numerous emails regarding this interaction and have received no response. I have ended my membership with the website but am still being contacted on a daily basis by the person names with these alias”James Bomar III, James Bomaer III, Sevan, Sevan. I have also used products on this website and may have been damaged as a result of this usage. I have inlquired to the company in which the website is listing and have also not received a response. Below are the excepts of the correspondence sent regarding this website and the products that are being sold. I also have pictures detailing this attack that was sent to the owner of the website but I have not received a response to date.

First, I realize that this may sound a little bizzare so I apologize in advance, it does have a lot to due with the message that I sent you with the pictures attached and the supsequent ending of my membership with the Resistance website. I feel that you may be one of the few people that I can share this with, that is why I did not respond when asked why I ended my membership after so many yeaars. I began having this experience around November 30, 2012, it involved me doing a series of hand signals- which seemed intately known after which I began to see images that I perceived was in my mind projecting onto the wall in the room that I was sitting in, this really excited me in thinking that this was the awakening experience. I then sent a message to you to contact me with my mind, at that time I felt as though you did. I must be honest in saying that our connection seemed to be quite personal.

For the next few weeks, we seemed to be in contact with each other in this way, even though as you know we had not contacted or received any message from you by email etc. During this contact various scenarios seemed to take place involving you and other people in my life. In trying to examine the situation, it seems as though they may have to do with spiritual or astral contact. I sent you the email with the pictures because I felt it had to do with the contact that I have had and not any other type of instance like a fall or allergic reation etc. these marking are only on my lower extremities. As of today, there are still remnants of the bruising in certain spots. I have even had an evaluation with a Doctor and a CAT scan etc. to check for any chemical imbalances- all have come back clear.

—————————————————————————————
Complaint Successfully Filed

Your Case ID is: 9817128616

Consumer Complaint Agency
www.consumercomplaintagency.org
1-888-374-7305 (phone)
1-888-737-6930 (fax)

We have received your complaint.

Step 1: You should contact the company in question regarding your situtation.
Step 2: You may find useful information on our Consumer Protection web site.

Complaint Status

Evidence

I implore anyone who goes to this website to be warned of the dangers of the usage of the products being sold and the information that is being diseminated.

More The Resistance 2013 Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is The Resistance 2013 a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About The Resistance 2013

Click To Search For The Resistance 2013 Complaints

Official Responses from The Resistance 2013

By: James Bomar On: July 3, 2014

Response from James Bomar – Developer at The Resistance Website

The person has filed a false claim and has asked for this claim to be removed several times on the thread as you will so in the comments they are being effected by some type of mental illness. This is defaming to my character of the hard work that we have done. We ask you to remove this page.

Consumer Comments For The Resistance 2013

• "I Would Sincerely Like Too Apologize About Any Disparaging Comments/Remarks That Anyone May Have Taken Offense Too From My Past Comments This Month Of March 2014, I Was Indeed Venting Around My Perceived Issues With The Resistance. They Say That The First 50 Years Of Life Is For Learning, And The Other 50 Is For Living, Well At Almost 45, I Obviously Still Have Some Time Too Clean Up My Egoism Faults. I In Fact Have Never Used Any Products From The Official Resistance Website, So I Have Nothing Too Say About Any Of Their Products, Nor From Any Other Recommended Online Sites Products, I’m Just Not Sure About Using Any Thing From A Web Based Store. Still Anyway, I It Seems Obviously Still Had Some Left Over Angst And Disappointment From The Time Since I Left The Official Resistance Just About A Year Ago Now. I Found That While A Guest/Member Of The Group That My Contribution As Far As Providing Knowledge Based Information Was Not Appreciated, Nor Was My Presence Their Desired. They Say You Shouldn’t Really Force Yourself Where You Are Not Really Wanted, Therefore I Left The Group On Exactly Two Occasions In 2011 And Again 2013, Although I Made A Contribution Too The Group With A Small Gift In 2012, The Latter Year 2013 Is Indeed This Time My Final Exit.The Knowledge Based Information On This Website Is Concrete Indeed, Very Solid, Like I’ve Stated Before, But With My Self Identity, I Am Not A Follower Perse, Nor Am I A Totally Compliant Person. I Do What I Do, And Like I Am Stating Here, I Will Deal With My Angst From The Group On My Own. I Will Not Have Any Further Thing Too Say About This Matter Nor The Official Resistance, Nor Shall I Respond Too Any Backlash About My Former Statements" It Is Whatever It Was And I Apologize Sincerely…The Sky Is No Limit For The Imagination Of Human Beings, Keep Up The Great Works Too You All, And Be In Wellness Too You All. sincerely k-k. b

• "To The Site Administrator, My Second And My Third Comments At The Onset After My First Comment (Hmmm…Verrry Interrrestiiing) Were Truly Not Relevant To The Subject Matter At Hand, But My Subsequent Comments/Statements Were Indeed About My True Feelings Regarding The Complaint In Question, Of Which I Really Couldn’t Comment, Due Too The Fact That I Have No Personal Knowledge Myself, From Using Any Of The Website In Questions’ Products Whatsoever, Therefore My Second And Third Comments After My Very First Comment To The Complaint, Were Indeed Non-Relevant And Simply Waste Of Space" Thanks.

• "Hmmm…Verrry Interrrestiiing"

• "Life Is What It Is (Infinite)…There Is Positive & Negative… Higher & Lower…Faster & Slower…Right & Wrong…And Yet It Is All About Your/Our Perception/s…Be Aware/Wary Of The Meme/s"

• "Do Remember That With Hackers…Code Wins Arguments…Well With Knowledge…Data Is A Game Changer…The Sleeper/s Have Awakened…Thanks Everywhere Too All The Data Gamist" :()

• "Please Disregard All Of My Comments, Not Really Relevant Here"

• "To Those Whom Join These Online Groupings, Groupings Like FaceBook, Twitter, The "Official"Resistance etc etc, Always Maintain Your Own Identity, There Is A Difference Between A Clique And A Cult, Remember Jim Jones, The Branch Davidians etc etc, These Are Not Unusual Occurences, Time And Time Again… The Road To A Real Hell (Inside) Has Always Been Paved And Led By Those With "Good Intentions" Always The Case Here, Be Your Own God/Devil Whatever You Choose, They Are One In The Same Anyway, Only Different Perspectives, Follow What Comes From Within, Not What You See Nor "Adore" In This Crazy Mixed-Up World , For Sure We Have All Been Messed-Up By All This Ongoing Madness, But That Too Shall Pass Within A Cosmic/Natural Eventuality…Soon Coming. (:) … it’s about the content not just the character. iThePi (:)

• "Just To Further Clarify, I’ve Made No Complaints About The "Official" Resistance 2010 And Beyond Website, Mr. James Bomar III, James Bomeur, Sevan Bomar, Sevan, Or Whomever Else, I Myself Have Tons Of Alters Online, Too Numerous To Mention Here, But I’m Not Hiding From Any Govenment Or Anybody Else, Still The Content On The Resistance For The All That I Know About It Is Ultimately Solid, And Yet I Implore Those Whom Choose These Obviously Popular Sites, Such As FaceBook, Twitter, And Yes I Equate The Resistance Website Within These Other Hugely Popular Sites, Due Too It’s Potentiality, Too Maintain Your Self+Identity. I Speak From Very Personal Experiences Of How You Can Lose Yourself (bipolarism-attitude shiftings) Within These Confines Or Websites (hence the web in the name) I Have Been Into Metaphysics And Other So-Called SuperNatural Stuff For Eons It Seems, Well Spiritually Speaking, But There Are Spiritual Plots Too That Can Be A Lure For Lost Souls/Egos, And Use That Energy Conduit Too Assist Or Irritate Our Core Selves, And Enhance That Of Others. I Know Words Have All The Power/s Seen And Unseen That Many Have Spoken Of, But In Silence You May Find That The Stillness In Everything Is Always Connected Too The Most+High Within Yourselves, Be Aware Of The Insights That We All Possess Anyways, Just Study That, Despite All The Distractions On This Maddening Globe, We Can Still Go Inside And Find Or Make Ourselves An Indwelling Bliss. And Finally… Life Is Infinite, There Is No Real Death, That Is Indeed Impossible, And Yet There Are No Impossibilities, But Think About This, Can Anyone Ever Totally Eradicate All Life, Consciousness, Never Could Happen, No Weapon/s Physical Nor Meta, Could Ever Do Away With The All Knowing / All Seeing / All Encompassing Energy, That Is All Of Ancestral Nature, see: Everything, LIFE" Be Well 2 All. (:) iThePi

• July 12, 2013
    I am, the original person that filed this complaint, the complaint has apparently been altered.
    I hereby revoke the previous complaint made against James Bomar III, Sevan Bomar, James Evans Bomaer, and the Resistance website. The images and wording used in my original complaint were not fully understood. The website nor James Bomar III, Sevan Bomar, James Evans Bomaer was not responsible for the events that took place. I would like to apologize for naming James Bomar III, Sevan Bomar, James Evans Bomaer and the website for these circumstances.
    Regards,
    Roberta L. Smith

• The Resistance Website Owner James Bomar III- and Others

To date I have not gotten a resolution to my problem with the owner of this website. I have repeadedly asked him to stop contacting me this way and he has not.

Posted by ROBERTA SMITH on May 8, 2013 at 6:33pm in Help Wanted
    View Discussions

I am seeking attention for a psychic attack.

Posted on Starseed Network Website- 5-8-2013
    As a result of this complaint the following has taken place.

Emailed to the Resistance2010 website owner- James Bomar III-
    This person who does not identify themselves is convinced that I have here eye and signature she is apart of the psychic community. She continues to enter my home and make herself me to take my signature and eye. I gave her back her signature and now she has stopped but I do not believe that she is finished.

I have also been contacted by a psychic that has identified herself as Mary, she said that she was into Necromancy and was a part of a witches group, they have continued to put curses on me and my family for that last few weeks. I have had to talk to them as a result of my contact with this man. Mary also says that she was paid by 7 aka James to do what she has been doing.

Others have also been in contact with me as a result of this complaint. I have had to fight with others in his website as a result of this complaint.

I have also been told of person named Margaret who arrives at my home and is looking through my child’s eyes she also has made him dance around and say sayings that are from her time and not his. She continues to try to take his signature and use witch craft on it and send it back to him. I have been told by these people that they are with a Witchcraft organization and that they are joining forces against me. I have had to take sedatives and have lost sleep in fighting with these people.

In addition I was also told that I was being used as a “Conduit” for sexual activity with other people in the group of people that he knows. I have been told that I was used in a sexual way with these people and I have told this man NO many times, he still shows up at my house and

James tells me that is a "new" Entity that I have created. He takes takes these entities and places them in my body and makes copies of me through the s***n and Vaginal fluids of his wife and other women. He has also told me that he is taking my "self’s" everytime he shows up to my house. He shows up on my body and makes copies of himself with his wife, they create "constructs" of what some people call "soul and what some call essence out of my body.

I have psychic sense as a result of this contact and want to remove that sense so that I do not have to fight with these people. I have never contacted these people myself.