Experience Alternatives Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

$40,000.00

Average Reported Loss Per Consumer:
$20,000.00

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Experience Alternatives

Experience Alternatives Smoking Blend cahoots, dirty blonde, big bang, new horizon, legacy, mayan blends

I Purchased a bounty of products from experience alternatives in august. Before i even received the products i spoke with a salesmen at experience alternatives and asked them at least 5 times if any of their smoking blends contained illegal chemicals. The salesman at experience alternatives told me that the smoking blends such as big bang, dirty blonde, new horizon, legacy and mayan blends contained no illegal chemicals. The salesman told me that these smoking blends were all natural and contained no chemicals at all. I purchased almost their entire line of products after being reassured many times that these would be these products that would help carry me and my shop in to the future. I ordered big bang, dirty blond, new horizon, mayan bliss, mayan dream, mayan fantasy, mayan journey, mayan shine, escape 5 capsules, kratomic bomb, euphoric bomb, indo bomb, da pimp bomb, Kratom 300, Kratom 150, kratom black label, cahoots, vortex, ignite, chill, and a few of their salvia extracts.

It was maybe 5 weeks after i received my first order of the experience blends and my shop was raided. I thought that there would be no issues because i made a point to carry only natural products. Well i was wrong. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT ALL NATURAL. 3 weeks after the raid I was charged with numerous violation of controlled substance act. I was charged with Possession of a controlled substance, intent to distribute a controlled substance, and conspiracy to defraud the public. The ONLY products i had that were confiscated were the Experience Alternatives Products. These All Natural Smoking Blends were everything but all natural. They came back from the crime lab containing illegal analogue of synthetic cannabinoids. I have tried many times contacting the sales rep who pushed this huge order on me and have been able to get no where. I spoke with 3 individuals who just transferred me to voicemail recorders and who offered me absolutely NO HELP. Experience Alternatives does NOT stand behind their products and Lies to the public about the contents of products. I will NEVER do business with this company again, nor would i recommend them to anyone i know.

View Comments View More Experience Alternatives Complaints

Is Experience Alternatives a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Official Responses from Experience Alternatives

By: Michael Gorczynski On: February 7, 2013

We are, always have been, and always will be 100% natural.

Experience Alternatives follows a strict corporate policy of dealing only in exclusively organic and all-natural products and providing those products only where permitted by law. Our mission statement is 100% natural guaranteed.

All our products are directly sourced from trusted growers. They are lab tested and certified to contain no synthetic material and derived from only the purest, all natural material. We proudly make these lab reports available for review and inspection by any customer or prospective customer at any time.

Experience Alternatives is an advocate of removing synthetics from the market through legislation. We welcome and applaud efforts to outlaw distribution and trade in synthetic cannabanoids such as spice and bath salts which endanger our health, our freedom and our access to natural alternatives.

Sensitive to the confusion that arises in the enforcement of such laws and to the unfortunate inclusion of beneficial botanicals on schedules of restricted chemical and synthetic compounds, we provide product documentation, legal advice and support to our customers and partners.

In our second decade of business, Experience is a leader in providing all natural products to adult Americans to enhance the way they experience and enjoy their lives and as natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals for relief of pain, stress and anxiety and safe alternatives to alcohol.

More info on our website: http://experiencealternatives.com/overview?sc=55#1

User Thoughts About Experience Alternatives

7 thoughts on “Experience Alternatives

1. Rodney H = PATHETIC JOBLESS LOSER
    The only thing he lost from Experience is a good supplier. None will back your claim because the products are good.

2. I have sold Experience Alternative products for about 3 years and have not had any problems. They are reliable and their products, especially their Kratom line,is a great seller in my shop. I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of selling herbal products.

3. So, Did this company get shut down? I have always heard sketchy things coming from the company not products not being pure or clean. Heard rumer that DEA shut them down?

4. I have done business with Experience Alternatives since 2008. I can say for a FACT that ALL of their products are 100% all natural. As a matter of fact, there is no comparison when it comes to their products vs synthetics! There is a HUGE difference and it shows. Exp. Alt. have ALWAY been natural (ever since we have ben doing business with them) and continue to be all natural to this day (12/4/2013). I agree with Eric….seems like a smear campaign from a competitor! Do NOT believe this complaint. I own legalherbalshop.com and sell nothing but all natural products and continue to use them as a source for some of our products.

5. My name is Eric and I am the Sales Manger, for Experience. I call BS. We are 100% natural and d**n proud of it! My PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 604 600 3742. I have never had a customer with an issue I didn't take care of and I won't start now. I believe this is a competitors version of a smear campaign.
    Sad. But if there is anyone who wants some clarity, call me anytime! Cheers! All the best.

6. I haven't had any issues with Experience products and my rep is very quick and helpful. Maybe you were raided for other products? Did you carry anything else?

Rick's Smoke Shop.