Experience Alternatives Complaints & Reviews

Corp Website: experiencealternatives.com

Experience Alternatives Ratings

Experience Alternatives Reports

Most Recent Experience Alternatives Complaints

Is Experience Alternatives a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Natural / Holistic Medicine Websites Directory ListingExperience Botanicals Vancouver ListingResponse From Company

Send bad product won't resolve the problem

I’ve been doing business with experience alternative for 4 yrs give them over $ 40000 in wholesale they send me order for. Blue Kratom 1 gram for $5450 very poor quality. All my clients didn’t like it it was mixed with something else. Don’t get me wrong they have good products but i am not trying to put them down.

I will say it they lost a good clients watch when u place order. Because. They don’t care about clients I send the product back. I got exchange for it because there sales manager mr Louis told me he can’t give me wholesale price, so he charged me store price; it’s like almost double. I was happy to get that, so at least I get my money back.

Then they told me u send less merchandise back so they took more money from me it was at the end like robbery. I felt that wAy. I am just again happy that I was able to get my money back by selling what they send me at discount price. And honest to god it’s the truth what iam saying. I felt sick to my stomach because I had so Mutch faith on this company. Again i am not hired by any of there competition i am store in Pittsburgh pa and u can google it – Nicks Imports, I’ve been in retail for 18 yrs.

Experience alternatives 132-2416 Main Street Vancouver be v5t 3e3 Vancouver Bc

Official Responses from Experience Alternatives

By: Michael Gorczynski On: February 7, 2013

We are, always have been, and always will be 100% natural.

Experience Alternatives follows a strict corporate policy of dealing only in exclusively organic and all-natural products and providing those products only where permitted by law. Our mission statement is 100% natural guaranteed.

All our products are directly sourced from trusted growers. They are lab tested and certified to contain no synthetic material and derived from only the purest, all natural material. We proudly make these lab reports available for review and inspection by any customer or prospective customer at any time.

Experience Alternatives is an advocate of removing synthetics from the market through legislation. We welcome and applaud efforts to outlaw distribution and trade in synthetic cannabanoids such as spice and bath salts which endanger our health, our freedom and our access to natural alternatives.

Sensitive to the confusion that arises in the enforcement of such laws and to the unfortunate inclusion of beneficial botanicals on schedules of restricted chemical and synthetic compounds, we provide product documentation, legal advice and support to our customers and partners.

In our second decade of business, Experience is a leader in providing all natural products to adult Americans to enhance the way they experience and enjoy their lives and as natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals for relief of pain, stress and anxiety and safe alternatives to alcohol.

More info on our website: http://experiencealternatives.com/overview?sc=55#1

Most Recent Experience Alternatives Reviews

More About Experience Alternatives

facebook.com/experiencealternatives

Consumer Comments For Experience Alternatives

• SickofItAll

Unfortunately, Expereince Alternatives have stopped making VivaZen Original formula. BUT, legalherbalshop.com has all the Kratom Shots you are looking for., and more! https://www.legalherbalshop.com/index.php/legal-herbal-product/buy-kratom.html

• RodneyDaLoser

Rodney H = PATHETIC JOBLESS LOSER
    The only thing he lost from Experience is a good supplier. None will back your claim because the products are good.

• Brad Ballard

Products are great but where are they now? The only way I can find them is from shops that have leftover inventory.

• Bob Hanselman

I have sold Experience Alternative products for about 3 years and have not had any problems. They are reliable and their products, especially their Kratom line,is a great seller in my shop. I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of selling herbal products.

• Shamz

So, Did this company get shut down? I have always heard sketchy things coming from the company not products not being pure or clean. Heard rumer that DEA shut them down?

• legalherbalshop

I have done business with Experience Alternatives since 2008. I can say for a FACT that ALL of their products are 100% all natural. As a matter of fact, there is no comparison when it comes to their products vs synthetics! There is a HUGE difference and it shows. Exp. Alt. have ALWAY been natural (ever since we have ben doing business with them) and continue to be all natural to this day (12/4/2013). I agree with Eric….seems like a smear campaign from a competitor! Do NOT believe this complaint. I own legalherbalshop.com and sell nothing but all natural products and continue to use them as a source for some of our products.

• Brad Ballard

When is the last time you sold Experience Alternatives at your store? I checked your store out and didn’t see them at all. I love Experience kratom but the company has been getting sketchier by the day. If you try to go to their website now, it says it’s expired. If you go on their facebook page, nobody seems to answer their questions. I’m not going to dog Rodney because I could see it happening.

• Eric E

My name is Eric and I am the Sales Manger, for Experience. I call BS. We are 100% natural and d**n proud of it! My PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 604 600 3742. I have never had a customer with an issue I didn’t take care of and I won’t start now. I believe this is a competitors version of a smear campaign.
    Sad. But if there is anyone who wants some clarity, call me anytime! Cheers! All the best.

• ROb

Get’em ERIC lol its sad what people will do because there products arnt on par…….

• Brad Ballard

What happened to your website Eric?

• Rick

I haven’t had any issues with Experience products and my rep is very quick and helpful. Maybe you were raided for other products? Did you carry anything else?

Rick’s Smoke Shop.