MyHosting Reviews

MyHosting Reports

Most Recent MyHosting Complaints

Is MyHosting a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Website Domain Hosting Services Directory ListingSoftCom Inc Listing

Removed website and email hosting

Back in September 2016 I had my website rebuilt and set it to host with Myhosting. One month past and I was called by a doctor who told me he could not find my site.

I contacted Myhosting via their India call center. It took two months to resolve. For my pain and agony, possible loss of business, they gave me a $600 credit.

Last Friday, February 10th, I noticed I was not getting emails. I contacted Myhosting via India call center, and was told they would work on it and get back to me. Meanwhile, I noticed that my website was not up either. After 12 calls, roughly 10 hours of holding on calls, and promises to call me back, four days lapsed.

At this time I still do not have anything working, meanwhile I have had doctors text me asking why I have not responded to their emails.

There is only one number to call them, they speak very poor English, they read from a script, and still not answer. This company SUCKS big time.

Do not use their services as they could care less about you. You have only one number to call, which is tech services in India.