Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Related Complaint: Mobile Money Code

Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting Ratings and Reports

Latest Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting Complaint

Ripped Off - Rude People - Liars

I found out husband signed up for this on 7/6/2014; cancelled on 7/7/2014. Cannot get $ back, can’t talk to adam, everything in generated email. No answers.

Was told would receive refund on 7/15/2014 – NOT! I have been hung up on so many times i have lost count.

Now have complaint into our bank and better business bureau. I have given them every piece of information they have requested – i get no response.

Coolhandle Los Angeles

See More Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting

Consumer Comments For Cool Handle Professional Web Hosting

• See my comment above (Dale Winders)…I’m all for joining a class action lawsuit. Count me in!

• Today is 4/15/14. I’m having the exact same problem with Coolhandle.com not refunding my $262.80 as promised on their website. I cancelled ten days after I was billed and now it’s been over a month. I’ve talked to the cancellation department several times and they always tell me there is NO WAY to reach the refund department except through the support ticket system. The lady today assured me that they will be responding to me soon and I told her that is absolutely NOT true. They have never responded to me except with the automatic email response when I submitted my original cancellation over a month ago. Adam, if you’re reading this, my Invoice number is 999647446 charged to my credit card on 3/3/14. I have never got a response from Adam or anyone else about this refund I’m owed.

• I’m in the same shoes as you’re. I’m pretty sure i can take a legal action against them. One address they have is in Florida, one in Los Angeles. You can contact me – teetratsep@hotmail.com

• coolhandle bryan tx ,paid,$235.06, $16.18, $32.42, on 3-02-14
    on 3-04-14 I FILLED OUT A FORM FOR A CANCELATION,
    They me on a merry go around of e-mails to renew your passwords
    you cant talk to them , you get nothing I JUST WANT MY MONEY LIKE THEY SAID YOU WOULD GET A REFUND .
    I HAVE NEVER GONE TO SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH A COMPANY IN MY LIFE ,
    I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK,
    ANNA BLYSARD

• when I signed up it was suppose to be way less but it ended up costing me more than I expected and the funny thing is I could not get the DNS to work right so I also picked up the Cloudflare and with that it seemed to help get the things in order. Once they set up your web site before it will work you need to go in a verify some things and you must set up that Cpanel and after that its a wizard that will walk you through every little thing I was really hot at them because it seemed like they too forever but it was because it is a lot of technolo stuff and I realize that after I wrote them several emails telling them I was not happy with service and I wanted it fixed. You see when I was waiting for them to put my site up I read everything I could at there site including the Knowledgebase and that is where it explains that you will only get so much back from them because of the fact that they have to pay to have your site done for you and it explains pretty much they stand on all levels you should all read that before you get pissed and ask for your money back because your not going to get as much as you think back it really is cheap to have them do this for you and if you give it time it dose work I have a friend who’s site is really bringing in cash I would tell you the address but we are not allowed to send people to our site just to cliick on our stuff its like tabue and they frown on it because that is how you get paid every time a person go’s to where your site is and they click on the other apps that is where you get your commission from just bringing them to look weather they buy or not you are generated money yeah its is weird how it works and in plain english its nothing like what any of those hosting guru’s said which really sucks you know? What gets me is they all swear that there is so much support and no they are crazy when you put in a ticket yes they do get back to you by the next day but you have to put the Id and the code on it and then they answer exactly what you ask and it even let’s you decide weather it is a General Billing Techno and so forth they are a really good company if you understand what they do and what your part and they lie there is more for you to have to do than what they say ok its not just really simple that is snow ball bs.
      I hope your issue is taken care of if not go through the knowledgebase on there site you will learn a lot
      and don’t be afraid to do the tutorials it can help you explain what they do and what you do and what your server dose and they are not the server most the time its either Google or Yahoo. I hope this helped .

Angel9Whisper 06/13/2014

• I’ll join that class action if someone starts it, I just got a free site built from them through Profit with Michael and the site is hideous, I wouldn’t want my mother to see it, The support just goes around in circles and never answers your questions. I called support and got a non english speaking person I could not under stand to ask if they were affiliated to Michael and they gave me a mail address that goes to error when you try to contact it. This Michael says on his site he’s going to help you every step of the way. I’m not tech savy by no means but this is scam scam scam to me. Is there a Michael , who is Michael , and where’s my $100 for trying the site. After you pay you get to read the terms and conditions that give you a 30 day refund but they want an additional $100 early termination fee for setting up the free site. Rite off the bat they stuck me with a $14.90 domain fee I was unaware of and $29.95 for hosting when Michaels site said it would be $29.00.Countless support tickets just to get a tell nothing response to your questions. This is just bad business.

• do the coolhandle hosting are best and do like i see on youtube http://youtu.be/YfCAFn7a43Y

• I have had the exact same experience with Cool Handle as Lawrence. I have called and emailed and nothing seems to work. I just got off the phone with them and was told that someone would email me in the next 24 hours. I don’t want emails I want my money back.

• Dear Adam R. I have sent you countless emails and tried several phone calls to get through to you and yet all I get is a new ticket and no information. Why is that? I simply want a refund for my 358$ and I know I am due a refund as I have never even so much as logged into your site, nor will I ever. I have tried to be polite at times and give you a chance to refund and you still act as though you don’t know anything about it. I am on the verge of hiring a lawyer or going to a tv station to air my grievances about you and your company. I have every email ever sent to you and every phone call has been recorded.. I think they would like to know how you cheat the already poor people of America.. I don’t know how else to get it through to you that I want my money back and you had no right to take it to begin with. RWV-508967

• I have been trying since Monday May 6 2013 to get a refund, nothing has happened and nobody responds. I have sent so many emails that I’m clogging up my folders and still nobody responds. I have talked to countless people and turned in my refund ticket atleast 50 times..(RWV- 508967) and the act as though they dont have it.. its’ 358$ that we need because I am unemployed at this time. I am at my wits end and ready to contact my lawyer or a television channel so they can air what fakes and frauds these people are. No matter who I talk to I get a different answer and they just make a different ticket which I then get told will slow things down even more.. I am tired of all this and only want my money back and to never hear of this company again..

• This company needs a class action lawsuit. If we can get all those who have not been refunded, we can take them to court and sue, not only for what they owe us, but also for false advertising, false claims, etc. The law suit would way more then they owe us.

• I am with you a hundred and ten percent. This company needs taken down and I’m tired of waiting to get a reply from them. Now they act as though they don’t know who I am. I have every email I ever sent them and phone calls to.. all saved and ready to present to a lawyer.. whenever you are ready.. brokenwings1973@yahoo.com

• I’ve also been TRYING to get a refund since September 17, 2012 and haven’t gotten it yet!! That’s $358 and I’m in desperate need of that money since we have a 1 year old!! I’m to the point of getting a lawyer. I’ve done EVERYTHING they’ve asked a DOZEN tines and still nothing from billing! Please help!

• I mistakenly hit my button and knew it was wrong so I called moments after to cancel and they said it would take five to seven days to get a refund and its been over a week and now they act as though they don’t know who I am or that I have a refund ticket already turned in .. I have sent emails and dozens of phone calls and still nothing.. I need my money as I am on unemployment for the moment.. they quite literally stole from my account.. I think we need to get a lawsuit going for those of us who have been cheated.. seems to be quite a few of us out there..

• my name is Bonnie Bagby i’ve been waiting for a refund for almost two months i’ve reply the billing part of coolhandle quit responds to all replys

• Hello lawrence,

My name is Adam and I work for coolhandle.com. We received your cancellation request and responded to it on the same day that you sent it, August 16, 2012. In our response we asked you to confirm your request. You were charge this month since we did not hear back from you. We have terminated those services and issued you a refund in the amount of $94.78 for the charge posted on September 16, 2012. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Adam R.

Coolhandle.com

cancelation@coolhandle.com

• I have sent you several request to cancel services.. mind you that I never used anything from you.. and still you do not refund my money.. I am due a total refund but instead of just doing it you and your people act as though you don’t know who I am. Well I am tired of having to call and speak to people who can do nothing and know even less.. I have kept any and all email and phone calls from and to you and your company requesting a refund of the money you had no right to take to begin with since I cancel a moment after pushing the button.. In case you have forgotten my ticket number is RWV 508967 and my name is Cathy Dominick..