OGPlanet Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: July 15, 2014

OGPlanet Corporate Contact

Business Name: Gamefactory inc
Rpo Columbia Sq. Po box 42535.
New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 6L7 Canada

Corp Phone Number: 604-521-5454
Corp Website: ogplanet.com

OGPlanet Ratings and Reports

Latest OGPlanet Complaint Filed

Scammers without shame

I had been a loyal/faithful customer to OGP for over 5 years and recently they held an event in which they gave out items that perpetuated an issue and subsequently got over list full of players banned and/or suspended for something they had perpetuated. I was among one of these people who had spent their summer working hard on my account, and also providing cash money to continually grow stronger within the game they hosted. And for my first offense in 5 years, I got permanently banned for something other people have gotten off with 2 day suspensions.

I was emailed one morning telling me that I was suspended for two days. I log on to see that this was no temporary suspension and I have been permanently banned. This is beyond upholding the rules, this is customer abuse and I feel it is my responsibility to let people know of their unprofessional, unsatisfactory, and selfish ways that has changed my mind, and my business about/with them.

Without due process, 5 years of my hard work was plucked from under me, and sadly this is not the first story that’s been told about major losses from working with this company. I tried to find their contact information but none was provided. I had no way of contacting them through a phone line outside of emailing their information desk, and issuing a ticket through their helpdesk. What a joke this company is.

More OGPlanet Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is OGPlanet a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing