King.com Reviews

Most Recent King.com Complaints

Is King.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gaming Websites Directory ListingMidasplayer.com Ltd Listing

What the Hell Customer Service

Bought 10 bars of pink rings but didn’t receive my purchase. Want my 99 cents back. Have been trying to complete level 117 on Candy Crush Saga which is a hard level to complete on my computer.

I don’t understand why this website has no phone number to call. I keep getting emails back saying to go to the questions page that does not help me when I didn’t get what I paid for.

I am angry and want my money back of 99 cents. I know a dollar is no big deal to some people but it is to me.

25 Most Recent Reviews About King.com

More About King.com

King Games: Candy Crush Saga | Pet Rescue Saga | Bubble Witch Saga

Submit a Complaint or Comment For King.com

• nicole

candy crush soda constantly crashes and kicks me off on my ipad mini why is it happening i have tried everything to fix it nothing works please help i’m addicted to this game fix it or delete it forever it does my head in

• Diane

Candy crush on iPad mini and an at 1475 level and keeps shutting down , knocking me off and won’t et me play my game, then I have to start at level one. I’m real tired of this. Help

• Jane

I am SO frustrated as none of the candy crush games will load on my iPad anymore…looks like it will but then kicks back to the home page! Also when it was working it would hoot me off mid game sucking down lives I bought! Think I’ll have to just give up..bummer cuz they were fun!

• Sis

Why does candy crush soda keep knocking me out in the middle of a game. Sometimes it won’t load at all, other times lists be playing and screen goes black. VERY FRUSTRATING,!

• CANDY CON CRAP

KING.MEGA CON NOTHING SWEET JUST KING LAUGHING AT THIS CRAP CANDY RIPPING GUFF

• Louise Davies

I just paid $1.99 for extra lives and 3 other boosters that came as a package and NEVER got the purchase. This isn’t the first time I have not received a purchase. I am really tired of being RIPPED OFF by this crooked company. Why isn’t there a place to phone? Also, when you write to them (if you can actually send it) you NEVER HEAR BACK from them. I tried contacting them on my mobile and was not able to send b/c it would not let me choose a game from the drop down menu. I WANT MY $$ BACK from you crooks.

• CANDY CON RIP OFF

CANDY CON @disqus_B4uBNxf6dM:disqus KING.CON RIP OFF STILL CAN NOT GET ONLINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELP SITE DOES NOT WORK WHEN TRYING TO CONTACT SUPPORT BUNCH OFF ROBBERS HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH STEALING

• CANDYCON RIP OFF

CANDY CON CANDY KING.CON RIP OFF STEALING AGAIN BOUGHT 50 GOLD BARS RECEIVED 10 AND THEIR ONLINE SUPPORT DOESNT BLO*DY WORK CON.CON AT KING.COM

• Shelia Wilson

Here we go again, these Bastards at King CC Soda Saga has beat me out my money Again,How can they keep getting away with this Bull S**t Ripping ppl off, SMDH!!!!!!! They might as well have a F*****g Gun cause that’s what they are doing is straight Robbing ppl… I’m so disgusted with the BS!! Never Again

• Shelia Wilson

These slick a*s ppl at Candy Crush Soda keep beating me out of my money, every time I spend 8gold bars to continue playing the game shuts down and when I get back in all of a sudden I’m back on the previous level I was on before I purchase the gold bars, less my bars I bought,all the freaking time… I want my money back…. How can I get it back? Anybody knows. Please help… Fed up!!!!!!!! $40 worth of no bars… Dammit Man

• Dorito Reiss

I just saw a green striped candy piece DISAPPEAR (didn’t explode, it DISSPPEARED) and change to a regular red candy piece right next to a color bomb. THIS GAME CHEATS.

• Ritalou2

Candy Crush Soda. Passed level 350 used 21 gold bars. When I logged on again it showed I hadn’t passed but had 233 hours of free lives. Lost 20 lollipops. Complained with no results. King.com doesn’t care

• Sonia Weddington Leigh

I play Pet Rescue Saga. For the past month…I would play and at the bottom of the game, the board shows how many moves you have on that level. Mine aren’t showing up. I can play and when I either win or lose on that level…the game doesn’t go to the next level. I have to get off of the game and go back to the game. Is this a computer error or is it the game? Also, I have had problems with the game not downloading because you guys said it was an error. Please….can anyone help me??

• Hedmom

Farm Saga! second time I have not been given the points sent by friends! what gives? no sense in playing if you cheat us out them!

• Dawn Brennan

I was thrown out of my game then when I went back in all my helps I had disappeared I had 16 of each of the helps. Was very aggravated because this has happened before. Plus I lost the rest of my 24 hours I had left.

• William Green

Farm heroes saga blinks out half the way through the game and lose that life every time. Y’all owe me money for the lives that I lost while so call fixing the problem, or at least return my lives that was taken.

• William Green

Farm heroes saga is just ripping off my money. Half way through the game it shuts down, and I lose a life. I’ve had problems with the game for 3 days now. I’m beginning to think you’re trying to scam us and pad your pockets with our money. Shame on y’all.

• Christine Seth

Does anyone not get the treasure prizes for extra
    boosters on candy crush saga. ? My hubby gets them every week and he is 2 levels above me.
    Why am I not getting them?

• Eddy Fret

What a shame if U ever had a problem with this game which it’s my case never contact the support there ‘s stupid they don’t understand anything what a shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Karen Freund Ladd

My complaint is about Cany Crush. I have complained about this before! Lives sent to me by friends do not stay in my mail box. When I leave the game and go back into it, they are gone!!!!!!!! No one else has this problem that I know of and they are able to save uo lives!!

• Alice

I would like to lodge a complaint about soda crush game, recently there is 2 days for earn crown I very interesting for it.almost play the whole day, but don’t know what happen while I pass all 4 level when come to level 5 I use gold to buy extra move. It almost there to pass the level but suddenly log me out from soda crush without pressing anything, then I quickly log in again but too bad showing I have to replay from level 1! So s**t! It is not 1st time happen to me,!!! I had lost more than 100 gold!! Hope King can improve for this!!!

• Anne Sirianni

This is such a rip off it’s a wonder you stay in business. I have been on same level and have rescued pets at least 20 times and it never let’s me advance. Shame on you. I’m talking about PET RESCUE

• Heathen Samm

day before yesterday I was on row 2 of Farm Heroes Saga. I didn’t play yesterday, so when I started the game today I was back at row #1, 3 places in. And far away from landing on a space which would give me tools to use in the game. Not the 1st time this has happened

• Khadeer Basha Shaik

i didnt access fb while playing candy crush saga.. It says error in connection. how it will be solved

• Akhilesh Kumar Jha

I cleared all the levels 1055 was also cleared so please give me more levels I ‘ll complete that….

• Acharn√© Sensationnel

I bought the Weekend special, no gold bars, no free time, no bonus goodies,But they sure collected my money fast.I will NEVER buy anything from them again!

• Heathen Samm

you used a credit card, right? Disallow the charge. You didn’t receive what you had bought.

• Debbie Mueller

I ve been playing pet saga rescue and get to the place where I need friends to help or you can solve 3 mystery quests…I am on level 378 and playing a mystery quest that is impossible. I looked at the internet cheats and cleared every block and rescued all 3 pets many times but can not get to 20000 points. I checked it out then to see how to improve my score. I found out to clear the level you only need 5000 points…I am stuck and no body is sending me any lives…been 4 days now and I am tired of waiting already I might as well quit I lol never get the points necessary and getting someone to send me the save to move on doesn’t look too promising either.

• Ocean View

Giving King 1 cent of your money is too much. I have been duped as you have. No 50 gold bars in my bank, but my $4.99 found it’s way into King’s bank. I will never give these thieves one cent of my money again. Throw a in few ads, perfectly fine with me.

The ONLY way to eradicate stolen money from these criminals is NEVER, EVER purchase anything. The most effective way to incite change and accountability, is to hit a company in their wallet. If every single player never purchases anything again, they will be out of business in a week.

And if anyone can’t breath without Candy Crush, then lost money is the very least of your problems.

Refuse to give these shysters your hard earned money ever again.

• Michael Hale

I had 50 lives in the envelop, and it disappeared today. What’s with that. I’m on level 465, and if I lose those, I’m done with it. I will also lay some serious bad publicity on all social media if you don’t give them back to me.

• Sharon Gibeault

I am so sick of my lives being taken. We all work hard to ask for them, some of us save them till they have a lot. Lately mine have been missing a lot. Last night I was furious. This happens all the time but they were bold and took a lot last night within 2 minutes….we spend money making them rich so they can rip us off

• Patty LaChance

Every time i buy the upgrade to turn the bad cropsies into good ones, when i use it, it takes one away but the cropsies never change to good ones. I am sick of losing my money on farm hero saga. Don’t care to fight with King so i am just going to delete the game. King.com Corporate had better fix their games before they lose the money from us deleting their games.

• Zombiestomp

Papa Pear Saga feels like a rigged game. Just keep an eye on the pears where they are heading. Nearly every time in the direction where they are less needed. Often the bouncing pears doesn’t follow “the rules of the physics” but bounce into wrong direction. And there happens to be less anything. Or a bucket already hit with the pear. Pretty cheap crap huh?

• Dorothy Woessner

Most levels on Soda freeze when you have a color bomb. I will not play or sepen on this waste of time again

• Sandra Rivers

ultimate FILTH. stopped playing shortly after saw the VINDICTIVE, CHEATING, SADDISTIC deal

• Anna Elsa Hardy

I was on candy crush soda when I did a combo move which froze the game except for the quit button. It was going to be the winning move but now I had to quit with my last life >:(

• Laurel Faletra

I have read most of the comments, thanks for posting them..I have been playing Candy Crush for some time now..been stuck on many levels..but the 181 level I am stuck at for weeks now has really got me! I have watched the videos posted to show how it can be done..but f o r g e t i t !!!!!!!!!!! there were many levels that I would think to myself..I am never going to beat this..but each time I did get through..I have never paid for extra help…this 181 I think will be it for me..I have enjoyed the game..but I may quit and go back to level 1..at least I will be able to play and get through…good luck..and if anybody has any tips on 181..feel free to comment!

• Darla

I am playing Candy crush soda got to level 45 want to open new episode can’t says game is paused an I need to close Chats…I DON’T HAVE ANY OPEN!!! EITHER FIX IT OR I WILL QUIT PLAYING AN MAKE SURE ALL MY FRIENDS DO TO!!! Plus pass the word the your games aren’t worth playing…

• satis

Pyramid saga level321 the set is baseless like levels upto320 are resonable check the set up discontinue playing pss if this continues

• keri

I was on Farm Hero Saga # 183 I was doing good and Won (got all) and had over 600 points on each and had 17 more to go after I got all My veggies whatever they are. It Stopped me in the Middle and told me to Reload Losing the WHOLE GAME and ALL MY POINTS.. THAT’S B.S. I will tell All My Friends to STOP PLAYING IMMEDIATELY.. NOT TO PLAY YOUR GAMES Anymore!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT !!! F.U. !!!!

• susan

i have been suck at the end of Pet Rescue for over a week, When my friends screen is accessed it shows empty. my other games are advaning fine/ any suggestions

• pat

I am playong Farmer Heroes for the last two day each time i get close what pop something went wrong please reload but you cannot you go back and you start over but you do not have the same game but you lost all of that game

• Sarah Stevens

my friend has been playing soda crush and she had 100 gold bars she used 18 to play on after using moves on levels and now she only has 1 gold bar left meaning that 81 gold bars have mysteriously gone missing, tonight she was at mine and playing it on her phone she said I only have 9 bars left then started on a level then once she went back to the map 5 mins later she said oh now I only have 1 bar left ???!!?!?!? where have they gone ??? King really need to sort it out ! because there r problems with candy crush putting her back to level 1 when she is on level 255 so has to reconnect to facebook to get her progress back !

• Nimo Jin

My friends list has disappeared so I cannot go to next segment…anyone have an idea how to get it back?

• Eve Reisinger

I have been stuck on 167 Pyramid Saga for almost 2 months. What is going on. Please help……..Eve Reisinger

• carol

ok candy crush is stuck for me will not let me play

• WeAreNotAmused

After falling for the Bubble Witch Saga 2 commercials and being ripped off for nearly $100, I just filed for a partial refund and am removing the game from my iPhone, as I did for all the other King games I used to have on there. I’ve been a Club Pogo member for six years. Pogo isn’t perfect, but at least they respond to complaints, offer prizes and have far more games and options. I pay a one-time subscription fee, then it’s up to me when or if to purchase gems, etc. No more King scams for me!

• Miss_spectra

Diamond Digger….again, where are all the extra lives friends send me?? I didn’t accept them, but when I go into the game they disappear. WTF. does anyone know!!!!!!!

• Miss_spectra

Diamond Digger…. where are all the extra lives friends send me?? I didn’t accept them, but when I go into the game they disappear. WTF.

• Jasmine

King.com’s Texas Hold Em is an app that gives them capability to use your device’s camera to watch you. I caught voices in the background. I said “You like crap” even though I can’t see them. They said “She can see us!”. I said ” Gotcha. Don’t use their apps or games at all. If they are using Texas Hold Em then it could be all.

• Aaron Wolfe

LOL

• Sharlene

I find that especially on level 165 on candy crush it is rigged. How can you clear out 99 blue candy when hardly any blues appear. It is rediculous! Also I find it very interesting that when spinning the wheel it also never lands on jackpot. It will just stop before or just after.

• Susan

Playing bubble witch saga, they say you can get to the next level by asking friends or paying money or coins. I’ve asked several friends at the end of each level but, it won’t let me, I refuse to pay again as its all a big con to get money from you. There are only about 8 games each level so it’s not even good value. Going to stop playing their games.

• Janie L.

why does level 261 (Rancid) have 440 pts. or percent when it used to be onl y 100 percent? At 18 moves, this is impossible. I’ve seen videos on this level and they all have to to beat at 100 percent, not 440! This is ridiculous.

• Anonymous

King.com is a bunch of crooks. Don’t waste time or money there!! They refuse to pay out winnings

• Larry

King Games are designed to separate you from your money. Falls are not consistent and always leave you in a position where you cannot win, and must buy gold bars. Would continue playing the game if there were means where you could earn gold bars with a good game. Price for boosts in Papa Bears is out of line for what you get.

STOPPED PLAYING – going back to games where I do not get soaked

• Trina W

$109.99 in gold bars was purchased on my acct. It was not purchased by me. I have emailed them with no reply. I have not received my money back. Very irritated.

• WeAreNotAmused

Hi, Trina, did you try contacting Apple directly? I just received a one-time refund for unauthorized purchases for the same reason. Good luck.

• basant chawla

Hi i play farm hero saga on my computer and on my phone. While playing on my phone i bought gold coin 19 one time they wrote it didnt go through i bought second time same thing i lost 38 gold coins plz credit on my acccount.

• crushed candy

CANDY CON CANDY CON RIP OFF paid for 30 gold bars at £2.00 did not receive them contacted them told to give email contact SO CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT (candy con support) then candy con support team ignore emails, I then contacted my mobile provider so they got in touch with CUSTOMER SUPPORT, hoorah at last the candy con team speak email then ignore MEGA RIP OF KING CANDY CON ARTISTS

• Lynne

I’ve now deleted farm heroes and candy crush,after payments were taken out of my bank account on days I never even played. After reading the complaints of wrongful payments on Google,I’ll never ever play again!!!!!

• Manuel Pastrana

I thank you for refund the amount of $44.41 . So , I have to eat the unkind words that I said about you. Just a little in patient on my part.

• Sheila

Is the jackpot space on the daily booster wheel a glitch? I landed on the jackpot space and now my phone is stuck on the daily booster wheel screen. It’s not letting me claim my prize.

• Manuel Pastrana

you ripped me off

• Mauel Pastrna

Bought 20 gold bars on farm hero saga for $1.99 , paying this amount and ended up paying another $44.41 for 500 gold bars which I did’nt purchased.Bad thing about this, I did’nt even received these items. I went to their web site dispute this and until now I have not received any reply from them. manuel

• lorna

its not allowing me to go any further on pet rescue, I am on level 313 and I have to ask friends for help but the friends list is blank

• linda mack

I buy more moves for $$$$ on candy crush and it freezes and the to be continued is annoying it takes a weeks to play again, very frustrated.linda mack

• pamela

farm house saga and candy crush is stuck on loading need this fixed cant find how to fix getting really angry

• pamela

answer please or fix

• lynn

i BOUGHT A SMALL AMOUNT OF GOLD TO COMPLETE A GAME ON PYRAMID SOLITAIRE AND ON CANDY CRUSH AS I WAS STUCK ON THEM FOR EVER. THE NEXT DAY, HOWEVER, THOSE 2 games will not load. WHY /////////////// THEY GOT MY MONEY AND NOW THEY WON’T LET ME PLAY????????

• veronica ellis

I have completed level 117 on pet rescue and need to have friends help me clear a sticky stump to continue.hen the box appears to select friends it will not load so that I can continue too select friends and ask for help.This has not happened before and I cant go to next level.Any help….not my computer or my flash player

• Vicky Fryett

I an on level 153 and it says I need 6 fire balls on papa pear and it’s only giving me 3 fire balls and I have 11 balls spare but won’t give me any more fire balls thanks x

• kelly stover

farm heroes saga. been on 85 for some time. ask my friends to help me get through a road block and submitted over 7, when the requirement is 3. still will not let me advance. Its a racket. what have to put money into it???? Please help

• sassy

I would like to know why we can’t use our coins we have gotten when i want to use them!!! please fix this i work for delta and this helps me pass the time but if I can;t get any where I will be deleting the game and not telling any more of my passenger to play i have told so many not anymore

• Deb

Pet Rescue Saga is a scam with the Rancid raccoon deal – If you are good at checking percentages, you will find you can’t defeat him unless you pay for it. Totally disgusting! Loved playing the other levels, at least you stood a chance, with this portion, it is all a money game – you lost a player and I will not recommend it to anyone.

• Mary Martin

how do I do this?I am one very unhappy customer,have been a guest of King games for years!!!

• mary

how do I do this I am one unhappy customer

• Mary martin

I love the Pet Rescue Saga,however am very unhappy with the way you do not ackowledge a finished level,& when you do you get 2 plays b/4 you go back to so mant minutes to wait b/4 being able to continue!!What is the ddeal?

• Cynthia

Pet Rescue Saga level 180 is impossible you clear all the blocks it tells you to get the rest of the points and then it takes you out of the game to start over I am tired of spending money I’m boosters and rockets and hammers and still cannot pass level 180 I want a refund!

• sabine knapp

playing pet rescue on my main computer and no lives show up from friends why? Play on my samsung galaxy tablet i have lives and easy enough to use so why not on main computer. Also please update the anroid verison again on pet rescue so I can go back have lives and play on my tablet…

• amy smith

I am having trouble with pet rescue friends send me lives and im not getting them so I can move on to the next level

• Linda

Ok you have done it again. I have won three times on Pear Saga. Twice it was total of 36 out of 35. The next time I got 35 out of 35. All 3 times said I failed. What’s up. This is my second time I have had to write and COMPLAIN.

• Linda

This is me again. Saying the same thing over and over again. I’m now on level 71 and twice the level says I FAILED!!!!!
      I made all 5 buckets light up and still had turns left. What is going wrong????????

• Sarah Stevens

you need to make sure you get the score you need before you light up all the buckets !! I thought the same as you when I started playing it I was thinking why is it saying failed when I lit all the buckets but then I realised its because some of the levels have a minimum score !

• R.H

To those who think Candy crush is a money scam , your correct, but all these games are scams , their job is to make money , Da. I’m tired of having lives one minute, oops, then their gone

• Lita Sandy

I admit, the Kings are masters at baiting us in games. But if I purchased something in Zynga, at least I was credited for a goal making opportunity. I paid 4 or 5 times to get to 60,000 points in level 70 and surpassed that number both times. However, both times I was not credited and was unable to advance. How about it, King. I know how fast you are filling your coffers with these fever pitch levels but getting any more $$ out of me will be impossible if you don’t give me my due. I am furious. Check and see just how much I’ve spent on level 70. Give me a break you hucksters.

• Darla

I purchased 100 gold bars from my facebook account last week and got only 10 gold bars. I have filed complaints through Facebook and get no response from either them or King games. I have a Facebook receipt for the $10 purchase, but no way to get my $10 back. It makes me so sad to see a fun game like Candy Crush used to scam money from devotees.

• CrystalsRantOfTheDay

Im getting so frustrated with this game and I truly believe it is a money scam. Any booster, except lives or moves, I have tried to purchase to keep going and get that last box through my phone. But after the payment goes through there is no booster or lollipop to smash that last box but it never ends up showing up. I keep loosing all the lives I have from my friends when I go to play and sign in on my phone, I just have the 5 lives and all free lives and moves are gone. I am so frustrated and have spent money I dont have to try and pass a level Ive been on for over a month to just getting ripped off. I tried going on my computer and using the app through facebook and the booster and lives dont transfer to my phone candy crush app. I feel so betrayed by this company as when you spend your time, which is valuable, to work so hard to build something or progress in an on-line activity, you shouldnt have to worry about an invisible thief, who is supposed to be on your side, stealing and corrupting everything you put your time and money into. It makes you loose your trust and faith in business that create on-line programs & games, as they victimize tons of innocent people that they will never have to see or communicate with in person,. They will never have to show any remorse and wont do anything to correct or compensate for wasting so many peoples valued time and money. Companies like King should be shut down and fined based on how much money they have scammed out of innocent people!!! Maybe if enough people come together and refuse to participate in any on-line games created by King, as I have never had any problems with any other on-line activity, then maybe they will start to take this situation seriously and fix the software problems that are clearly from the creators of the games and not the user or their hardware.

• Arrietty

These games are all scams. My granddaughter accidentally purchased forty pounds worth of gold bars. She is only six and didn’t realize what she as doing. I emailed to appeal to their better nature, but obviously they simply don’t have one. As these bars were paid I decided to try the game myself. It had been used initially by my older teenage Granddaughter who was stuck on a higher level. In my opinion there is no way to win this level without paying for more bars, and I have no intention of doing that. It’s a scam, these people are con artists and I’ve shared that fact all over Facebook resulting in 80 friends deleting the games, and others sharing the info further afield. King?? Rip of King is more like it.

• Bill Peterson

i completed level 140 candy crush 6 times and it never advanced foward.I m still on 140

• kathleen peelor

How do i beat level 195 in papa pear. I have tried so many times to get 13, what do i have to do to get them?
    Can you please give me a hint or i am going to have to quit because it isn’t fun anymore.

• Gavin moon

I had 84 live son my game not the first time this game is ****!!

• sandy wasco

I just love double charging for one game. Happens all the time and it’s like trying to get an audience with the Pope to get a refund on overcharges.I feel petty fighting over three or four dollars but when it happens all the time it gets sickening.

• sandy wasco

I love the comment that the administrator must approve my comment. Apparently they are ashamed of themselves.

• richard

pet rescue saga will not load using facebook i have tried everything and king dont seem to want to help tey just send the same old e-mail to me every time.

• Judith

I have had the same problem. I even lost rewards. They don’t care. I just get the same standard replays that never help. As per their suggestion I used Google chrome and that makes no difference. DON’T SPEND MONEY with them. Maybe that will get their attention.

• Emy

I saved a lot of LIVES & I had 147 and they just suddenly disappeared. My 5 Lives ran out so I wanted to get some from the ones that I saved & I only had 1 left!!!!! What happened & where did it all go???????? I am very very upset I tell you!!! CandyCrush.com what happened! I saved all those LIVES & now they’re all gone ): grrrrrrrr!

• Cheryl Cordeiro

I too had over a hundred two days ago they took them. I build it back up to 50 plus and this morning its gone again WTF. King games need to put those lives back they just want you to spend your money to buy more lives they suck.

• Judith

I had a similar problem with my rewards. I had 2000 bars and they disappeared. Facebook and Facebook King just kept passing the buck or they sent me meaningless replies. I decided not to buy anything until they resolve my problem.

• leviniamullins

Can not get no satisfaction everytime I call will rep that can hardly understand very upset .
    about to scream.

• kelly

that is truly frustrating. hello, can I get some service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pat

I keep winning but it says waiting. I got 3 points. That’s it

• Carina Thompson

My friends are sending me unlock tickets but it will not work. I click it and go back to the game. It still is saying ask your friend or buy. I love the game but I have spend a lot of money because of this problem. If I don’t get a fix for this I’m going to have to stop playing. A dollar every level for both candy crush and pet rescue so far , just can’t afford it anymore!!!

• Deborah Stone

I would like King to fix the game on Facebook. It is constantly crashing and I know it is NOT my server as the message says, as the only problem is with Candy Crush game. Please fix this GAME!

• lori james

Anyone else having this problem, I’m playing Candy crush Saga and I’m on level 106. I start playing the game and It only lets me make a few moves and the game is over! You can’t win a game with only 5 or 6 move out of 30! Help….what’s going on?

• sharon wright

I have been trying to claim the 100 free lives in candy crush saga but it will not let me

• mark

farm hero’s saga is rigged . i have played more times than i can count and it refuses to let me pass level. i believe it’s rigged, it use to be one of my favorite games but now i am about ready to just remove it !!!

• christine o'connell

hello i am currantly having problems with Candy Crush Saga
    i tried to load game but it is stuck on 29% has been all day please help

• joe

i am having the same problem where other friends are able to load on my PC. i deleted cache and history no fixing of issue. but i am able to load on iPhone.

• marius

hello.im not happy king.com site because they blocked my account.i won money and they not give me to withdraw them.they close my account because they think that i have account before.i send my documents to show that i never had account before.that my friends have account on king.com they blocked my account

• Patricia Wilson

I have been having problems with Pyramid Solitaire Saga for at least a week now. Have sent other messages but have received no comments or help. The game freezes up & screen goes to a gray box every time I try to play; so i waste my lives & unable to play. I play other games & have no problems with King.com on the other games.

• BARBARA ROSS

I would like to know if anybody else is having the same problem that Iam having with my Candy Crush and Pet Rescue Saga games on King.com. I have friends they send me xtra lives and when I click on them to retrieve them, I get into the game and I only have the original 5 lives I started out with, and there is no where for me to store or collect my xtra lives that I have claimed. Iam not receiving the xtra lives that my friends are sending to me so does anybody have any ideas or suggestions or any information where I can contact someone from King.com games?????????BEWILDERED AND FRUSTRATED Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!

• sonja

I’m having the same problem….did you get any response from them.

• Tracy

just wondering if you ever received an answer… I have the same issue..

• Renee

I’m ticked.. Cute game but I have purchased 5 more moves because I saw I only needed one more move, but when I bought it, it changed my screen and I couldn’t clear board. Felt it was a total rip off

• Paige

I’m playing candy crush and I’m on level 65 and I love the game, however the last two times I’ve cleared ALL the jelly on the screen the game has told me different I’ve even brought extra moves! Because I was positive I’d cleared the jellies! I’m not happy.

• Lisa Holdsworth

DISGUSTING advert showing graphic images advertising Far Cry 3(game for Xbox and play station!) Advert was on a link from U Tube and would not let me close either, kept rewinding back.Digusted!!!!!!! Luckily kids in bed!!!

• pompey21

hello, hoping you can help me.

i joined king.com to play a few games in my spare time

its been fun chatting to other players but when i come to play ludo, there is no chat box for me to use which causes problems when other players say hello and i cant answer them. is there anything you can do about this.

the only game i have the use of a chatbox is in dart duel.

thankyou ….