King.com Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 2.57 of 5
Based On: 11 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About King.com

You may win on royalgames.com, but you will NOT get paid.

I won $600 on royalgames.com, and upon requesting payment via Paypal, royalgames.com blocked my account so I can no longer play games and has not paid me.

I contacted their customer service but they are ignoring my requests.

They will take your money to enter their ‘tournaments’, but if you win don’t expect to get paid.

Additional Information:

King Games: Candy Crush Saga | Pet Rescue Saga | Bubble Witch Saga

View Comments View More King.com Complaints

Is King.com a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

King.com Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About King.com

62 thoughts on “King.com

1. why does level 261 (Rancid) have 440 pts. or percent when it used to be onl y 100 percent? At 18 moves, this is impossible. I've seen videos on this level and they all have to to beat at 100 percent, not 440! This is ridiculous.

2. King Games are designed to separate you from your money. Falls are not consistent and always leave you in a position where you cannot win, and must buy gold bars. Would continue playing the game if there were means where you could earn gold bars with a good game. Price for boosts in Papa Bears is out of line for what you get.

STOPPED PLAYING – going back to games where I do not get soaked

3. $109.99 in gold bars was purchased on my acct. It was not purchased by me. I have emailed them with no reply. I have not received my money back. Very irritated.

4. Hi i play farm hero saga on my computer and on my phone. While playing on my phone i bought gold coin 19 one time they wrote it didnt go through i bought second time same thing i lost 38 gold coins plz credit on my acccount.

5. CANDY CON CANDY CON RIP OFF paid for 30 gold bars at £2.00 did not receive them contacted them told to give email contact SO CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT (candy con support) then candy con support team ignore emails, I then contacted my mobile provider so they got in touch with CUSTOMER SUPPORT, hoorah at last the candy con team speak email then ignore MEGA RIP OF KING CANDY CON ARTISTS

6. I've now deleted farm heroes and candy crush,after payments were taken out of my bank account on days I never even played. After reading the complaints of wrongful payments on Google,I'll never ever play again!!!!!

7. I thank you for refund the amount of $44.41 . So , I have to eat the unkind words that I said about you. Just a little in patient on my part.

8. Is the jackpot space on the daily booster wheel a glitch? I landed on the jackpot space and now my phone is stuck on the daily booster wheel screen. It's not letting me claim my prize.

9. Bought 20 gold bars on farm hero saga for $1.99 , paying this amount and ended up paying another $44.41 for 500 gold bars which I did'nt purchased.Bad thing about this, I did'nt even received these items. I went to their web site dispute this and until now I have not received any reply from them. manuel

10. its not allowing me to go any further on pet rescue, I am on level 313 and I have to ask friends for help but the friends list is blank

11. I buy more moves for $$$$ on candy crush and it freezes and the to be continued is annoying it takes a weeks to play again, very frustrated.linda mack

12. i BOUGHT A SMALL AMOUNT OF GOLD TO COMPLETE A GAME ON PYRAMID SOLITAIRE AND ON CANDY CRUSH AS I WAS STUCK ON THEM FOR EVER. THE NEXT DAY, HOWEVER, THOSE 2 games will not load. WHY /////////////// THEY GOT MY MONEY AND NOW THEY WON'T LET ME PLAY????????

13. I have completed level 117 on pet rescue and need to have friends help me clear a sticky stump to continue.hen the box appears to select friends it will not load so that I can continue too select friends and ask for help.This has not happened before and I cant go to next level.Any help….not my computer or my flash player

14. I an on level 153 and it says I need 6 fire balls on papa pear and it's only giving me 3 fire balls and I have 11 balls spare but won't give me any more fire balls thanks x

15. farm heroes saga. been on 85 for some time. ask my friends to help me get through a road block and submitted over 7, when the requirement is 3. still will not let me advance. Its a racket. what have to put money into it???? Please help

16. I would like to know why we can't use our coins we have gotten when i want to use them!!! please fix this i work for delta and this helps me pass the time but if I can;t get any where I will be deleting the game and not telling any more of my passenger to play i have told so many not anymore

17. Pet Rescue Saga is a scam with the Rancid raccoon deal – If you are good at checking percentages, you will find you can't defeat him unless you pay for it. Totally disgusting! Loved playing the other levels, at least you stood a chance, with this portion, it is all a money game – you lost a player and I will not recommend it to anyone.

18. I love the Pet Rescue Saga,however am very unhappy with the way you do not ackowledge a finished level,& when you do you get 2 plays b/4 you go back to so mant minutes to wait b/4 being able to continue!!What is the ddeal?

19. Pet Rescue Saga level 180 is impossible you clear all the blocks it tells you to get the rest of the points and then it takes you out of the game to start over I am tired of spending money I'm boosters and rockets and hammers and still cannot pass level 180 I want a refund!

20. playing pet rescue on my main computer and no lives show up from friends why? Play on my samsung galaxy tablet i have lives and easy enough to use so why not on main computer. Also please update the anroid verison again on pet rescue so I can go back have lives and play on my tablet…

21. Ok you have done it again. I have won three times on Pear Saga. Twice it was total of 36 out of 35. The next time I got 35 out of 35. All 3 times said I failed. What's up. This is my second time I have had to write and COMPLAIN.

• This is me again. Saying the same thing over and over again. I'm now on level 71 and twice the level says I FAILED!!!!!
      I made all 5 buckets light up and still had turns left. What is going wrong????????

22. To those who think Candy crush is a money scam , your correct, but all these games are scams , their job is to make money , Da. I'm tired of having lives one minute, oops, then their gone

23. I admit, the Kings are masters at baiting us in games. But if I purchased something in Zynga, at least I was credited for a goal making opportunity. I paid 4 or 5 times to get to 60,000 points in level 70 and surpassed that number both times. However, both times I was not credited and was unable to advance. How about it, King. I know how fast you are filling your coffers with these fever pitch levels but getting any more $$ out of me will be impossible if you don't give me my due. I am furious. Check and see just how much I've spent on level 70. Give me a break you hucksters.

24. I purchased 100 gold bars from my facebook account last week and got only 10 gold bars. I have filed complaints through Facebook and get no response from either them or King games. I have a Facebook receipt for the $10 purchase, but no way to get my $10 back. It makes me so sad to see a fun game like Candy Crush used to scam money from devotees.

25. Im getting so frustrated with this game and I truly believe it is a money scam. Any booster, except lives or moves, I have tried to purchase to keep going and get that last box through my phone. But after the payment goes through there is no booster or lollipop to smash that last box but it never ends up showing up. I keep loosing all the lives I have from my friends when I go to play and sign in on my phone, I just have the 5 lives and all free lives and moves are gone. I am so frustrated and have spent money I dont have to try and pass a level Ive been on for over a month to just getting ripped off. I tried going on my computer and using the app through facebook and the booster and lives dont transfer to my phone candy crush app. I feel so betrayed by this company as when you spend your time, which is valuable, to work so hard to build something or progress in an on-line activity, you shouldnt have to worry about an invisible thief, who is supposed to be on your side, stealing and corrupting everything you put your time and money into. It makes you loose your trust and faith in business that create on-line programs & games, as they victimize tons of innocent people that they will never have to see or communicate with in person,. They will never have to show any remorse and wont do anything to correct or compensate for wasting so many peoples valued time and money. Companies like King should be shut down and fined based on how much money they have scammed out of innocent people!!! Maybe if enough people come together and refuse to participate in any on-line games created by King, as I have never had any problems with any other on-line activity, then maybe they will start to take this situation seriously and fix the software problems that are clearly from the creators of the games and not the user or their hardware.

26. How do i beat level 195 in papa pear. I have tried so many times to get 13, what do i have to do to get them?
    Can you please give me a hint or i am going to have to quit because it isn't fun anymore.

27. I just love double charging for one game. Happens all the time and it's like trying to get an audience with the Pope to get a refund on overcharges.I feel petty fighting over three or four dollars but when it happens all the time it gets sickening.

28. pet rescue saga will not load using facebook i have tried everything and king dont seem to want to help tey just send the same old e-mail to me every time.

• I have had the same problem. I even lost rewards. They don't care. I just get the same standard replays that never help. As per their suggestion I used Google chrome and that makes no difference. DON'T SPEND MONEY with them. Maybe that will get their attention.

29. I saved a lot of LIVES & I had 147 and they just suddenly disappeared. My 5 Lives ran out so I wanted to get some from the ones that I saved & I only had 1 left!!!!! What happened & where did it all go???????? I am very very upset I tell you!!! CandyCrush.com what happened! I saved all those LIVES & now they're all gone ): grrrrrrrr!

• I too had over a hundred two days ago they took them. I build it back up to 50 plus and this morning its gone again WTF. King games need to put those lives back they just want you to spend your money to buy more lives they suck.

• I had a similar problem with my rewards. I had 2000 bars and they disappeared. Facebook and Facebook King just kept passing the buck or they sent me meaningless replies. I decided not to buy anything until they resolve my problem.

30. Can not get no satisfaction everytime I call will rep that can hardly understand very upset .
    about to scream.

31. My friends are sending me unlock tickets but it will not work. I click it and go back to the game. It still is saying ask your friend or buy. I love the game but I have spend a lot of money because of this problem. If I don't get a fix for this I'm going to have to stop playing. A dollar every level for both candy crush and pet rescue so far , just can't afford it anymore!!!

32. I would like King to fix the game on Facebook. It is constantly crashing and I know it is NOT my server as the message says, as the only problem is with Candy Crush game. Please fix this GAME!

33. Anyone else having this problem, I'm playing Candy crush Saga and I'm on level 106. I start playing the game and It only lets me make a few moves and the game is over! You can't win a game with only 5 or 6 move out of 30! Help….what's going on?

34. farm hero's saga is rigged . i have played more times than i can count and it refuses to let me pass level. i believe it's rigged, it use to be one of my favorite games but now i am about ready to just remove it !!!

35. hello i am currantly having problems with Candy Crush Saga
    i tried to load game but it is stuck on 29% has been all day please help

• i am having the same problem where other friends are able to load on my PC. i deleted cache and history no fixing of issue. but i am able to load on iPhone.

36. hello.im not happy king.com site because they blocked my account.i won money and they not give me to withdraw them.they close my account because they think that i have account before.i send my documents to show that i never had account before.that my friends have account on king.com they blocked my account

37. I have been having problems with Pyramid Solitaire Saga for at least a week now. Have sent other messages but have received no comments or help. The game freezes up & screen goes to a gray box every time I try to play; so i waste my lives & unable to play. I play other games & have no problems with King.com on the other games.

38. I would like to know if anybody else is having the same problem that Iam having with my Candy Crush and Pet Rescue Saga games on King.com. I have friends they send me xtra lives and when I click on them to retrieve them, I get into the game and I only have the original 5 lives I started out with, and there is no where for me to store or collect my xtra lives that I have claimed. Iam not receiving the xtra lives that my friends are sending to me so does anybody have any ideas or suggestions or any information where I can contact someone from King.com games?????????BEWILDERED AND FRUSTRATED Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!

39. I'm ticked.. Cute game but I have purchased 5 more moves because I saw I only needed one more move, but when I bought it, it changed my screen and I couldn't clear board. Felt it was a total rip off

40. I'm playing candy crush and I'm on level 65 and I love the game, however the last two times I've cleared ALL the jelly on the screen the game has told me different I've even brought extra moves! Because I was positive I'd cleared the jellies! I'm not happy.

41. DISGUSTING advert showing graphic images advertising Far Cry 3(game for Xbox and play station!) Advert was on a link from U Tube and would not let me close either, kept rewinding back.Digusted!!!!!!! Luckily kids in bed!!!

42. hello, hoping you can help me.

i joined king.com to play a few games in my spare time

its been fun chatting to other players but when i come to play ludo, there is no chat box for me to use which causes problems when other players say hello and i cant answer them. is there anything you can do about this.

the only game i have the use of a chatbox is in dart duel.

thankyou ….