Flower Delivery Express Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Tiffany Bradshaw - VP Assistant
Corp Website: flowerdeliveryexpress.com

Flower Delivery Express Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Flower Delivery Express Complaint

Is Flower Delivery Express a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Flowers & Florist Websites Directory ListingWesley Berry Florist Inc Listing

What a joke! Don't be conned.

I wanted to order flowers for my cousin who was having surgery. I ordered them to be delivered the next day. They advertised on the web site that you would get 40% off, but until you check out, you find out that it is in the order of giving you a discount the next time you order. The site also said the flowers would be delivered on the next day. The flowers were not delivered until a week later! I received a 30% discount on next order for being delayed, and then when it was a week later (after calling and complaining about no flowers being delivered) I received another discount for 50% off my next order, apologizing for taking so long.

Today I received an email with $51.27 discount on my order, but it had to be used this week. I went online and found flowers I wanted sent to someone. in the order process, I used the code to use the $51.27 off, and the site said after ordering $50 flowers and discounts that I still owed $40. I then tried the code for the 50% off and the site wouldn’t take it.

I called the 800# to ask about these things and was told that the site has the flowers at a discount if you buy at regular prices. When you use any codes it goes to the retail price of the flowers, (not shown anywhere on the site, but must be about double the price of their discounted price), then deducts your discount, so you pay almost the same price as you would without any coupons or codes. I told the assistant that it was very deceptive and no where does it say this on the website or in the email and I was not going to order with such a deceptive way of making me pay the same. She said ok, then don’t order.

There was no offer to show me any concern. i’m thoroughly frustrated and will never order from them again.

10 Most Recent Flower Delivery Express Complaints

More About Flower Delivery Express

AKA: American Floral Delivery, Flower Delivery Express, Flowers Nationwide, Wesley Berry Flowers, Inc. Wesley Berry Florist Complaints

Consumer Comments For Flower Delivery Express

• This also happened to me!!!!!!!!! I had a credit of $41.27 by the time everything was said and done I owed $57.85!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also never received the $50.00 rebate!! The hidden costs these people apply at the end are outrageous!!!!!!!! When I called and was actually able to get thru, I was hung up on twice, redirected to a phone operator multiple times, then when someone did finally speak to me her answers made no sense plus she ignored me!! I had to keep saying HELLO HELLO HELLO like 12 times before she said YES! I asked if she was hearing me and again was ignored!! The minute I asked for a manager she perked right up, said she would connect me the next thing I heard was, if you like to make a call………………. This company sucks the a*s of life!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow. I’m having the exact same issue. I ordered flowers for my GF to congratulate her on her first day of a new job. I ordered them to be delivered the same day, which the website guarantee’s 100% satisfaction on. The website kept spamming me a $40 coupon, which I finally clicked on. Went through the whole order process, the dollar amount was going to be around $40 total, but when the PayPal order went through, the total was almost $80! Come the end of the day, she never received the flowers. Didn’t receive them the following day either. I called multiple times and was on hold in a long queue forever. On my third call, after waiting 45 minutes, I FINALLY got somebody on the line, they promised to fix the issue, she took all of my information and forwarded it to somebody who would call me right back to resolve the issue. Still have not heard back from them 24 hours later. I also sent an email to their customer service email address listed on the PayPal receipt, and have yet to get a single response to this either. There is an order tracker on the website, but I never even received an email with the actual order number, so I can’t track my order that way either. I’m currently on hold in the customer center queue again. If I can’t get this resolved today, I believe I will file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Here’s a link for others if you wish to do this as well. This site sure seems to be a huge fraud from all of the other stuff I’m reading on here.

FTC = https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt

• Same as all the other comments. Paid them 135 dollars and extra as they promised to deliever within 3 hours. Oredered flowers for my wife and sick mother-in-law. Two days later, still no flowers. Could never get in touch with a real person. Had to call the “order” line and they picked up prmply to take my order! Gave the person all the information and they said someone would be calling me to “work it out” Still no call, no email etc. Basically they stole my money. I am still going to call them every day. DONT USE THIS BUSINESS! they will ruin the special moment you wnated to give your loved one.

• I had birthday flowers and balloons delivered today in Chicago and they are beautiful. I was worried after reading online reviews, but I got great service and great flowers.

• OMG the worst company I have ever dealt with. What a scam. I tried to cancel my order it took about 1 1/2 hours to get a live person and they couldn’t locate by the conf number, addresses nothing. But did I forget to mention they did bill me for the flowers. $30 extra for delivery fee and handling which they said I would get a credit of $30 for the next order I placed. I never received the email confirmation that I was suppose to receive 10 minutes later and with the credit for my next order. The man was sooooo stupid that I soke to but I think they groom them that way. Talk about an anxiety attack this company pushed me over the edge.

• Wish I had found these complaints prior to ordering…next time I will do research on a company prior to trusting them. Same situation as everyone else…ordered over the phone on Friday for same day delivery and it’s now Monday and still no delivery, no return calls or emails from the “leave a message” customer service phone recording.

• Ordered for April 18th delivery. No delivery. No one answering phones at company had to leave a messages. No return call. Emailed and no response. Found this site and realized I’d been scammed. Opened dispute with my CC company and have reported to the BBB. How can this place still be in business????

• Same deal. Paid for same day delivery to a hospital. Never arrived. No response from customer service now even a month later (2014/April) . That means no response to emails nor voice mails. Nver recieved a confirmation email neither, but I did receive a bill! The only person who did respond was only able to take a new order. SCAM. Showed up as TLF WESLEY BERRY FLOWE.

• This company is pathetic!!!! I placed an order to be delivered 4 days later. The flowers were received two days late. I tried for 4 days to get to "talk" to someone and always had to leave a message. I never got a response. A week later I finally got to speak with someone and since the flowers were delivered they could not refund my money. The gentleman I spoke with was very arrogant and would not let me speak to a supervisor. Customer Service is horrible!! I will never use this company again nor will I recommend them.

• SCAM!!!! I am so pissed this company is still in business. EVERYONE that has had their money taken and NO SERVICE rendered NEEDS to REPORT them to the BBB. Help shut down this company. Stealing from customers!!! SHAME ON YOU FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS!!!!

• This site is the biggest Scam and on the internet. No one calls you back and there is no one to speak with to resolve your issue. Never use this company again. I ordered flowers and baloons on 2/15/14 and they were never delivered.

• Same issue posted here as I’m experiencing. Been hung up on numerous times. Reps refuse to give us a supervisor. Been on hold until closing time to have never had a rep answer. Emails and voice mails ignored. I’m in contact with my bank now for dispute resolution. I would never reconnect this company.

• DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    This company is a massive rip off!!!! After paying $75 for a $40 arrangement, NOTHING was ever delivered. Day after day I called and waited to speak to someone just to be sent to a voicemail. Nobody ever called back. Then, when I finally spoke to someone, they said that I agreed to pay even if the flowers were never delivered. They wanted to charge all kinds of fees that would end up giving me $10 back. She stated that the fine print said that they flowers may get there WHENEVER they do. They don’t know when the next available date is. That is after I paid extra for a 4 hour delivery.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• I bought a floral arrangement from them for a funeral. While the flowers were delivered they were not at all like what I ordered. The arrangement was very small and didn’t look at all like the picture online. I emailed the company a few times but the only response I received was another email with my order confirmation. I decided to see if they were on facebook and contact them that way. I messaged them and had a fairly quick reply stating that they’re refunding my purchase. I have already gotten an email from Paypal stating that the refund is pending so I’m hoping to see that back in my account shortly. I also just got a voicemail from them apologizing for my experience and again stating that they’re refunding my purchase. For those having trouble getting a response from them maybe you can try contacting them through facebook as well. While you shouldn’t have to do that, it’s worth it to get a refund if you have a problem with your order. Hope this might help someone else!! Definitely won’t be using this company in the future.

• This company has the worst customer service I have ever seen!placed a order,wasn’t delivered,left 3 emails,4 voice mails and no one ever called back to respond why the delivery was not made.I paid through paypal,I opened a case complaint through paypal,within about 5 mins I got a eamil saying they would cancel the order and refund my money.At least I am getting my money back.I would say DONOT order from this company.I wisshed I had saw all the negative feedback before I spent 5 days trying to resolve.

• I COULD GO ON & ON ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY, BUT IT WILL BE ABOUT THE SAME AS THE REST.ORDERED FOWERS, PAID FOR THEM, AND THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED. CHECKED WITH FUNERAL HOME 2 DAYS LATER, AND STILL NOTHING. aLSO REC’D AN E- MAIL STATING THAT THEY WERE DELIVERED. WRONG. I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE. ALWAYS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD CALL BACK. NEVER DID

• I purchased get well flowers from this company Feb. 13, 2014 for same day delivery. The next day I called my friend who was ill to see if the flowers were delivered, to find out that they never arrived. I immediately called the company, to see why they were not delivered. Their automation system, prompt I to leave my name and phone number and email address and someone will contact me. After no response for several days still unable to get through to anyone. Today is Feb. 18, I call again and got someone on the line to find out that they could not help me and told me to call another number. I informed this person that this is the number that I called to place the order and that he should be able to assist me. He continued to tell me to call another number. I asked him for his name, he said that his name was “EDREN”. I told him that this is the correct number and that they had took the money from account for the get well flowers that were not delivered. I stated to the gentlemen to stop tell me to call another number for assistance. I explained to him that someone need to assist me and four days had pasted with not contact or communication from their company. I asked if this was and overseas company and the person told me that he could not tell me their location or answer any more of my question and again stated that I needed to call another number. This disturb me so I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said that he would have to put me on hold and that I would have to wait for a supervisor to become available to speak with me. I held the line for 45minutes just to see if someone would come on the line to assist me. I hung up the line, and went to the internet to find another number for this company and over and over again to be put through to a messaging system for this company for someone to contact me. So at that point, I a real bad feeling of deceit was apparent. So I called my bank to inform them of this possible fraudulent company. My bank launched an investigation on this matter. Do not order from this company because it appears to be a fraud. If you do not have a good bank it may be difficult for you to get your money back, and the items may never be delivered. Not saying the company in itself is bad but Mr. Berry should be aware that some of his employees are scamming money from his customers. So be very careful if you purchase flowers from this company!!!

• I used flowerdeliveryexpress to send an arrangement to our daughter who was in the hospital. Was supposed to be same day delivery, but she never rec’d them. So I called next day, they rerouted to her home since she was being discharged that day – same deal, she never rec’d them. I put in several calls leaving my number for that speedy response they guarentee, never rec’d it. Also sent a complaint to their customer service dept. Never heard back. Called twice more requesting they credit my card since I never rec’d their service. That was a week and half ago, still have not credited out acct. We went to our bank and they are fighting the cause for us and reimbursed while they resolve. Also contacted the BBB, this type of service should always be reported so that other gullible people like myself don’t get taken advantage of!

• This company is a scam. I ordered flowers from them – once – that were never delivered. Then I check my bank statement and they have 3 pending withdrawals from my account! And customer service isn’t responding to my emails or calls. Huge scam.

• Dear sir,

I would not like to start this email out by calling you a liar!! But I am Norma Jean Case whom you supposedly delivered flowers too!
    Well, it’s a lie I have not, did not receive the flowers that my husband ordered for me at what I might say an OUTRAGEOUS COST!!!
    You company has the worst reviews I have ever seen.
    The building in which I am employed is locked up tight on weekends and on Holidays like today!!! Your emailed state that the flowers were delivered to me ! UH WRONG ANWSER !
    I have not seen any flowers, we never received a phone call stating the building was locked and the flowers were delivered.
    An email does not exemplify good customer service.

I am requesting nicely that you refund my husbands credit card immediately!!!

If you do not comply with my request I will go to the media and expose your company for the con artists and scammers that you are! I am posting a copy of this letter to you online feedback.

You have several phone numbers at which my self or my husband can be reached! I suggest you contact us to discuss the terms of the refund for the hoax of delivering flowers.

Totally disappointed and disgusted,

Norma Jean
    Cardenas -Case

• Had the Same experience.. ordered flowers to be delivered on valentines day, ordered on a wednesday for friday delivery, no flowers were delivered.. called customer service no one answered they had you leave a message and did not hear back from anyone. Never use these guys

• I ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered 2/15 and they still have not come. Customer service is a voicemail and a "we will get back to you later." no receipt via email either. RIP OFF!

• " But when the time is right, we’ll be ready to deliver orders by GPS coordinates!" WHEN, exactly, is the time right for them to deliver WHATSOVER???!!! "Guaranteed same day delivery"?! That is a lie- and this company is a scam. Ordered flowers for delivery on Valentine’s Day…guess what?! Not only were they NOT delivered on Valentine’s Day, they weren’t delivered today either!!! I will demand a refund, and I will spread the word- warning all consumers of purchasing on flowersdeliveryexpress.com.

• My order was not delivered. I ordered a balloon bouquet five days in advance a for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. I know they got the order even though I received no confirmation of the order because they debited my checking account. They have my money and I have nothing. Great scheme to fleece unsuspecting people > who actually believe they can get a good service on the web.

I should have known better. I will stay with FTD ffrom now on. At least they are dependable.

• P. Olson

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter. The flowers were never delivered and I can’t get a response from this company. They are not incompetent. They are simply crooks and I intend to take this further as I have the means and connections to do so.

• Please pursue it! I also ordered flowers for my daughter. My credit card was charged but no flowers were ever delivered. My bank had to cancel and re-issue me a new card due to the fraudulence. It is unacceptable! Go get ‘em!

• I USED THIS COMPANY FOR THIS VDAY! I WANTED 6 RAINBOW ROSES WITH NO VASE ,YOU KNOW THE ONES THAT ARE MULTI-COLORS? WELL GUESS WHAT MY FIANCE GETS TODAY?!? SHE GETS 12 DIFFERENT COLOR ROSES AND A VASE!!! REALLY LIKE WHO f***s UP AN ORDER THAT BAD!!!! I TRIED CALLING TWO DIFFERENT NUMBERS AND THEY ARE CONSTANTLY BUSY SIGNALS OR NOT IN SERVICE!!! ITS TIME TO GET MY LAWYER INVOLVED IN WITH THIS ONE THAT’S WHY I PAY HIM THE BIG BUCKS!! f**k THIS COMPANY AND THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE!!!

• Today I wanted to arrange a bouquet to send to my friend in USA – Having left it a bit late I realised that any date would do prior to her birthday next week. I chose an arrangement from the offered price via email, $28.98 by the time I had logged in it had all gone up to around $45.00 minimum without the delivery charges and other charges. I chose something else for $44.98 to see what would happen and went to check out, the total for this bouquet had increased to $74.99 and the total delivered with all the charges was in excess of $104.00 I cannot believe this. Having used them before in haste, I checked my previous order before Christmas and the same had happened. How do they get away with this??? In the UK you can use a local florist so delivery charges are cheaper and they do not inflate their charges. I am shocked. Won’t be using them again.

• I underwent the same ordeal as others on this thread. Ordered flowers under their "same-day delivery guarntee" on 2/23. Flowers weren’t delivered by 2/8 when I received an automated email saying my selected arrangement wasn’t available and I would have to accept an arrangement of their choice, and my flowers would be delivered soon. I made multiple attempts to contact the company regarding 1) the substitution and 2) the lack of delivery after multiple days since I placed the order. I finally contacted my credit card provider, explained the situation and immediately was provided with a refund. My credit card company also assured me that going forward no other charges from this merchant would be processed on my account. Interestingly enough, two days after I did this (now a week after my initial order and multiple attempts at communication), I get a FedEx tracking notice that my flowers are on their way. From Michigan. To Florida. They were delivered today. A sad arrangement isn’t anything I every would have ordered. My only consolation is that I ultimately did not have to pay for this dreadful bouquet, thanks to the upstanding customer service of my credit card provider. If you have an outstanding order with this company and it isn’t being fulfilled, please contact your bank or credit card provider. They can help!

• We ordered flowers for a coworkers wife who had a health issue, we requested same day delivery, we were promised that, however, the flowers never arrived, not same day, not next day and not the day after. We finally reached someone at flowers delivery express, and were given an apology and said the flowers would be sent out immediately. This did not happen. on the fifth day we attempted to cancel the order, failed at that too. We are now calling our credit card company and disputing this charge. Use anyone else, do not use Flowers Express.

• I posted a comment that never got on here! I said has anyone out there gone to their bank/cardholder and filed a "dispute?" I did and the bank took the charge off my debit account. My story was similar to a lot I read. (after the fact!) Wish I had read reviews before!

• I ordered a "Get Well" flower arrangement for a very dear friend who was recuperating from open heart surgery on Thursday, January 30, 2014. The arrangement was guaranteed to be delivered on Friday, January 31, 2014, the next day. I called my friend on Saturday , February 1, to see if she liked the flowers and was told that she never received. I was infuriated. I then phoned the customer service dept and was told that they had a computer glitch which affected all orders that were to be delivered on Friday, and that they were fixing the problem and would definitely have them delivered within 4 hours of my phone call. They also offered me a $40 off coupon to use on a future order and they were sending it to my e-mail address as we were speaking. Well, needless to say, neither promise was kept again. It is now Monday, February 3 and still no flowers or coupon. I have since reported them to my charge card company who immediately refunded my money. To me that is a sign that they have had previous complaints about this company and judging from the number of complaints on this site, they really should be put on the BBB’s unreputable business list.

• Ordered flowers for a friend whose dad passed away. ordered on Jan 31, 2014. They were suppose to be delivered the same day. I have been trying to reach somebody at their customer service department all day Feb 1,2014. The recording asks for certain information and then says that a rep will call me to resolve the issue. No such luck. I ordered a $50 funeral arrangement. This company is not legit.

• Very interesting comments! I wish I had read some reviews on Flower Delivery Express, BEFORE I ordered from them like I usually do! But alas, I had to learn the hard way. I was in a hurry and their site was appealing. I ordered flowers to be sent to for my daughter’s birthday in another state. Like most of you I believed they would be delivered as promised and guranteed. They were not! They finally were the next day. But by then I had taken action. Has anyone out there ever thought of going to your bank/cardholder and do a: Statement of Disputed Item? It worked for me! God Bless all of you that were cheated….we don’t deserve that, when we paid in honesty.

• I ordered flowers as a favor to a friend of mine and so advised the individual who took my order at 8:30 in the morning on Jan 20, 2014. Flowers to be delivered the same date for a birthday party. As of 6:57 on the evening, the same date no delivery had been accomplished. Called and got a recorder that requested certain info which I provided. The last time this place will be visited. And I agree that these is a bunch of incompetent crooks.

• My mum ordered flowers on my behalf for my friends mum in the US for their help. I am from England. No flowers were ever sent and they will not refund my money. I am a student with little money to spare anyhow. All the nice american people i have met and spoken to in my time at college in the US. You should be ashamed of yourselves to take money from people illegally. You dont put people to your customer service department because you dont answer the calls or respond to email queries. Will be reporting you to the authorities for the scam company you are!!!

Disgusted.

• Does anyone ever receive their flowers? I ordered my arrangement on December 10th, to be delivered on Saturday, the 11th. They did not get delivered. I tried about five times to call them but got an answering machine and instructed that a representative would contact me shortly. This is Monday. I have now called around a dozen times and cannot get an answer, and the flowers have not been delivered, and no one has yet to contact me. and my daughter-in-law didn’t receive her birthday flowers. It’s not looking good for this company. I did reach one man one time, but it was obvious he was only a trained monkey, and he said I could get a store credit. I told him to keep the credit because I wouldn’t be doing any business with this company again. I’ll call the Better Business Bureau tomorros, and maybe the State Attorney’s office.

• PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I AM BEGGING YOU. IT WILL PUT YOU IN AN EMBARRASSMENT BUYING A GIFT FROM THEM BUT IT WILL NEVER ARRIVE. I HAVE ORDERED A PLANT LAST FRIDAY, 11/22/13 & PAID THE EXPRESS DELIVERY FEE TO GET IT DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY. MY ORDER NEVER COME & CALLED THEM LAST MONDAY, 11/25/2013 & WAS PROMISED IT WILL BE DELIVERED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING OF TUESDAY, 11/26/2013 BUT AS OF TODAY, IT HAS NEVER COME. MY EMBARRASSMENT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO MY VERY BEST FRIEND HAVING HER TO EXPECT THE PLANT BEING DELIVERED BUT IT’S ASHAMED YOU WILL GET FROM IT COZ THIS COMPANY DID NOT DELIVER THE PLANT. VERY FRUSTRATED!

• PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I AM BEGGING YOU. IT WILL PUT YOU IN AN EMBARRASSMENT BUYING A GIFT FROM THEM BUT IT WILL NEVER ARRIVE. I HAVE ORDERED A PLANT LAST FRIDAY, 11/22/13 & PAID THE EXPRESS DELIVERY FEE TO GET IT DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY. MY ORDER NEVER COME & CALLED THEM LAST MONDAY, 11/25/2013 & WAS PROMISED IT WILL BE DELIVERED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING OF TUESDAY, 11/26/2013 BUT AS OF TODAY, IT HAS NEVER COME. MY EMBARRASSMENT IS UNACCEPATBLE TO MY VERY BEST FRIEND HAVING HER TO EXPECT THE PLANT BEING DELIVERED BUT IT’S ASHAMED YOU WILL GET FROM IT COZ THIS COMPANY DID NOT DELIVER THE PLANT. VERY FRUSTRATED!

• DO NOT USE Flower Express , they no keep there delivery on time like they promiss .There schedule what they show on there web site is wrong.Get refund from them almost impossible, I was on phone with them for over one hour was revolving door.

• DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Unfortunately, I did not see this before I ordered flowers from Flower Delivery Express. My story is pretty much like everyone else’s. I ordered flowers on the 12th. Never received. I spent hours on the phone and sending e-mails. I finally get hold of someone on the 14th who says the flowers will be delivered today. Of course, they were not delivered. I sent e-mail and asked my money to be refunded but I can see that probably will not happen. I am contacting my bank tomorrow. I a unemployed and can’t really afford to send flowers but I wanted to try to put a smile on the face of a sick friend but no good deed goes unpunished. I plan on filing a report with the Better Business Bureau. This company sucks!!

• I ordered the Sentiments of Serenity Spray to be delivered on 9/4/13 to Boyd-Panciera Funeral Chapel in Pembroke Pines, Fl. The arrangement was lovely, but WHERE WAS THE WHITE SATIN RIBBON??? The spray appeared unfinished. Too bad!!!! It was a bit of a disappointment…
    URSULA LENZ

• I ordered flowers to be delivered the same day on my daughters birthday. By 6:30 pm the flowers were not delivered. I called and was told they were on the delivery truck. Now, two days later, no flowers and the money has already been taken out of my account. I have emailed and called twice. I deserve a refund. I have also read several posts from other customers with the same problem. This is INEXCUSABLE! We should stand for this! I welcome others who have been scammed by this unreputable company to post their stories. Let ‘s save others from making this same mistake.

• I ordered flowers for my daughter at 9am in the morning asked if they could be delivered by 3pm "sure no problem". It is now almost 2pm the next day and still not flowers. When I called and questioned them – "they are on the truck today" BS Refund – yeah right they said they will have to deduct 30% from the total. ROTTEN COMPANY

• I ordered Flowers for my friends birthday. The flowers never arrived, they will not answer my e-mails, and there has yet to be a refund!

• Not surprised to see all the dissatisfaction. I ordered roses/spray roses for my girlfriend on our anniversary. I provided complete instructions on where they were supposed to be delivered thinking it can’t be that hard to drive some flowers to a location and hand them off. Flowers didn’t get to her that day as they delivered them to the wrong location, I had to be the one to track them down. "Customer service" was a complete waste of time, they won’t do anything once the flowers are delivered to any location, even if it is the wrong one. Oh, and when she did finally get them they were 6 pink daisies and some carnations. Not military friendly. Not friendly at all. This outfit is a bunch of incompetent crooks. BEWARE!

• I AGREE WITH A POOR COMPANY. ORDERED FLOWERS FOR FUNERAL. HAVE HEARD NOTHING BACK FROM THIS UNCIVILIZED COMPANY. I AM OUT 140.00 WITH NOTHING TO SHOW

• all the above is accurate. my son ordered flowers for me for MOthers day, and I never received them. he ordered a week ahead..never delivered, never ans. his emails, nor mine, and i called and they assured me they were going to get right on it..yeah right..that was 2 days ago. i recommend you go to your visa card, as they will be sick and tired of all these charge backs, and file a complaint with the better business bureau, and get them on Yelp, for all to see. a worthless, fraudulent company. once in a while they deliver, and or place friends on to give a good review..they are a scam.

• DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Flowers never delivered. VERY poor customer service. Difficult to even get a response and then the only offer was a store credit! WHY would I want a store credit for a company that doesn’t deliver??? I want a refund!!

• I spent over 1 hour & Mom didn’t get the Mother’s day flowers.. Don’t waist your time with this BS company. As soon as I find out whom owns it I will post Probably someone in India,.

• Thats am little racist.

• Don’t expect anything more than a disappointment. Flowers were sent to my mom with the wrong " from " name. Kind of ruins the element of surprise when I had to call my mom to ask her if she got her flowers. After she told me she did not receive them yet, I called the customer service and they guaranteed delvery today. What a surprise, the card was signed wrong. Amazing something so simple can be messed up, as it was typed correctly on the online order form. $84.44 for a ruined surprise.

• I just got an email from this company stating that I had a $31.33 credit that expires today. I have never used this company and do not know how they got my email address. If I had a credit, I would know about it. I suspect this company has sent many emails out like this hoping people will use their "credit" that does not exist.

• I got the same message. I had ordered previously, and the flowers arrived as expected. I supposedly have a $31.19 credit with them. You CANNOT get those bouquets on the "sale" stated price. The regular price is INFLATED. They keep sending me over and over this is the last day I can use the $31.19 credit. When I tried using anc picked out a small bouquet, came to a charge of over $48.00! I agree, I will never use Flower Delivery Express again.

• I had the same thing but had used them previously. It made no difference. An order that should have been $44 turned out to be $104 with the delivery added etc and no sign of a discount or the save $20 today and $40 if you order right now. Scam.

• I ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister. The order was placed on 4/13/2013. I did not receive an order number but did receive a welcome letter. I’ve been calling everyday only to be prompted to send an email which is not replied to. There is no confirmation of delivery because the bouquet was not delivered. There are no links to track the deliveries or order progress on their site as on most. I am out $100.00.

• DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS "FRAUD" COMPANY…. I ORDERED A $70+ PLANT W/ RIBBON FOR A FUNERAL WHICH TOTALLED $133+ AFTER THEIR FEES/FEES/FEES. I TRIED TO CANCEL THE NEXT DAY AND GOT THE RUN AROUND FROM COURTNEY WHO TOLD ME HOW HER HUSBAND WAS A TEXAN. WHO CARES, I HAVE A DEAR FRIEND WHO DIED AND YOU RIPPED ME OFF. THE ORDER WAS NOT CANCELLED, MY CARD CHARGED AND ———– NO PLANT DELIVERED ———- TO A FUNERAL. THESE PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL CON-ARTIST. DON’T GET INVOLVED UNLESS YOU WANT TO JUST THROW MONEY AWAY YOUR MONEY.

• Ordered flowers for delivery to new born on 4/16/13 at 1:41pm as of 4/17/13 at 3:45 no delivery. I used AMX and will decline payment of invoice. Cant talk to anyone only e mail. Poor way to do business I will inform Angies list

• Well ordered flowers early yesterday morning for same day delivery, which is supposed to be done if you order by 4. No flowers yesterday, so far none today and nobody is getting back to me after 3 emails. You can’t get to a live person.

• I just ordered flowers for my sister and family on 3/30/13 while online. I paid more than what was mentioned on the online website…etc…there was no receipt that was sent to my email,etc…I contacted their cust. service dept. and some cust. service rep. insisted that there were additional fees that were placed on the website…etc…I replied that there weren’t additional fees for delivery, etc…he raised his voice, interrupted me, etc…and while I read back to him exactly what I saw online, he interrupted and asked, ‘well, do you want the order or not?’ I replied,’ with your unprofessional behavior, it wasn’t worth the money…’ he placed me on hold for approx 10-15 min. (I live overseas) hoping that I would go away…Still no receipt of the total breakdown of the cost was sent to my email…the only way I knew that payment was confirmed was when I checked my bank statement online…The customer service was verbally abusive and the business practices online aren’t in compliance with what I would not expect had I purchased flowers in person. At least when purchasing goods or services, they give you a receipt…with this company, I received neither…Spread the word-stay away from these uncivilized’ people…

• I ordered flowers for a friend to be delivered to the funeral home on 03/15/2013 the order was placed on 03/13/2013. This order never arrived at the funeral home. Every time I tried calling the Flower Delivery Express I was told to email my complaint to customer service800wesleys.com. This company after doing research is owned by Wesley Berry also going under Wesley Berry Flowers. I am so glad I printed out my confirmation order because these people NEVER sent me a confirmation via email. Which should have given me some hint of a problem. I finally located a number I was able to get a live person on and he apologized and said there was an email sent (NO not even) after looking at his comments he apologized again for not sending an email that they were not able to deliver the flowers on time for the funeral. The amount of my order was $71.78. $44.99 Service charge $19.99 Handling charge $6.80. I had never been so embarrassed as I had been this day. As I explained to Josh the operator. I agree with Mairi Michigan needs to do whatever it takes to stop this company from doing any business at all. BAD practice to keep a good name for themselves. More angry customer NO longer.

• what was the number to the live person? i still haven’t been able to talk to anyone

• I ordered some flowers for a funeral for that day and paid the Express fee and I they didn’t arrive. So the next day I called them and they said that they delivered them the morning that I called. They then proceeded to tell me that the funeral home was going to call me to tell me that they had them. Right after I hung up, the funeral home called me saying they had them. I went to go pick them up and the flowers were beautiful BUT they were NOT what I ordered. I paid over $80 for some flowers that I didn’t order AND they were late?! I am highly upset.

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THEM! YOU WILL BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!!!

• My mother ordered me a Valentines bouquet and I still have yet to receive it, and she still has yet to receive a phone call back, I will be contacting the BBB, because this is very unfair to customers that work hard for their money and place an order to surprise their loved ones, so disappointed and I still have yet, to receive the flowers.

• Well….I am sitting at my desk looking at the door everytime it opens because my fiancee keeps calling asking if I "got it yet". When I told him no, he explained he was going to surprise me by sending flowers to my job and that he’d arranged for a morning delivery. I am in California and it is now 1:30 p.m. and no flowers have arrived as of yet. I have done some research and am chagrined to discover this company has defrauded several consumers each with varying issues, from non delivery to over charging. I emailed the company as directed via a recorded message I received when I attempted to call about the order and I have not gotten a response from them via email at this time. I am no longer hopeful that I will receive any flowers delivered to my job from this company. I am disappointed and will make sure to tell anybody who wants to know not to use this company. You are unreliable and an embarassment to the State your company resides in. Your company will definitely crumble and you will get back ten times what you have done to others.

• I ordered valentine flowers to go to my daughter. The flowers were $39.99 with $20.00 off for valentine.The $20.00 was not deducted rather $19.99 was added for service charge. When I printed off my order the FDE # was incorrect. Also, $6.40 was charged for H.C. (??)

I am very unhappy with this floral order and would like for my money to be refunded immediately.

• I just ordered flowers for a Brithday. The tolal came to

Ijust ordered flowers for a Brithday. The toal came to $56.86,but when I appleyed the code

f

d

x

Ijust ordered flowers for a Brithday. The toal came to $56.86 before I put in the $30.00 code FDXM30.

But when I put in the code it never took off the $30.00 credit. The bill should be $26.86. Ipayed by
    American Express. When my bill comes in it better be $26.86 or I am not going to pay it. Iam sure this a
    over sight on you part am sure you will corrert this as soon as you read this Thank You.

• I ordered flowers to be dlivered on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. They never arrived. Fortunately, I charged them to American Express, so this bill will never be paid.

• These people are a major fraud operating out of Michigan. They add additional "fees" of nearly $30.00 to anything you order. You will NOT get what you paid for, and if you try to "fix" it, your recipient will be harassed. Michigan needs to shut this outfit DOWN…..Yesterday!

Don’t waste your time or money with this fraud outfit.